Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (39102 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Throwback Photo Of Dino Melaye With Ajufo, Steve / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 10:26am On May 15, 2018
Mr Olaoye Akeem Olabidemi was presented his appointment letter into the workforce of Federal Inland Revenue Services, (FIRS). The appointment letter which was received yesterday by the beneficiary at the office of the Chairman Senate C'ttee on FCT, Senator Dino Melaye, (APC, Kogi West) National Assembly, Abuja.

Olaoye Akeem Olabidemi is a native of Iyamoye Ijumu LGA of Kogi State with offer of appointment as Officer 2, level 10 FIRS.

Olaoye who was visibly emotionally high, humbled and happy while receiving the letter, insisted on taking photograph. He thanked God for this honour and heartily appreciated Sen Dino Melaye who did all could to facilitate this life torching appointment for him.

The new employee prayed God to grant Sen Dino Melaye fast recovery from his hospital bed and wished him success in his endeavor now and in future.

His employment takes effect from June 1, 2018 accordingly.

The letter was jointly presented by two aides of Sen Dino Melaye, Comrades Ahmed Yackson, Rotimi Adedayo, flanked by the elder brother of the new appointee.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-excited-after-getting-federal-employment-with-the-aid-of-dino-melaye-photo.html

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by Evablizin(f): 10:28am On May 15, 2018
gringrin

Dino Oshe,badest senator in town.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by madridguy(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2018
Good of you Dino.

I hope Sai Baba will as well get me job too at CBN, NPA, NNPC, NEPZA or better still Aso rock tongue

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by zlantanfan: 10:33am On May 15, 2018
I hope this appointment was based on his merit and not some political reward

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by sholatech(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2018
Give that to Dino anytime. In as much as I don't like his character, he has placed several Okun graduates in NBC, frcn, Nigeria Film Institute, Fcda & now im seeing FIRS. It was the key reason he floored senator Adeyemi who was so distant from his constituents.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by johnmartus(m): 11:56am On May 15, 2018
They can still withdraw your appointment,so next time you will learn how to keep quite instead to be use by political jobber.

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by binsanni(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
Congrate man
Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by jazinogold(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
when I remember the useless sinator wey dy my constituency.... to slap m dy hungry me, dy empower youths with cutlass and hoe

12 Likes

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
That's your role model in life...

Congrats at least .

A dead clock says the truth twice in a day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by Trustisaburden: 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
d
Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by GavelSlam: 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
Torching??

grin
Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by Terminator1234g: 12:08pm On May 15, 2018
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack and other terrorist groups like ipob are now exterminated and their leader dead somewhere.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.
11. Industry are now working that we can now see self-driven cars on our highways.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by tofolo(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2018
Its rather sad that you have to know someone before you can get a Federal job in Nigeria. angry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by cosmatika(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2018
I dunno y ppl don't know how to keep quiet. Must u announce it on social media. Don't complain wen dey start persecuting u at ur work place since Dino is ur benefactor. They may even set u up to prove that Dino helps criminals

10 Likes

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by DWJOBScom(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2018
sholatech:
Give that to Dino anytime. In as much as I don't like his character, he has placed several Okun graduates in NBC, frcn, Nigeria Film Institute, Fcda & now im seeing FIRS. It was the key reason he floored senator Adeyemi who was so distant from his constituents.

Exactly!

4 Likes

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by Sirpaul(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2018
with that name attached to the Job .... you are out in few months ..... I trust FGN.

7 Likes

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by Ubanagum: 12:11pm On May 15, 2018
Dino the terror.love him or hate him, you can't do without him.those that are consigned know

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by Firgemachar: 12:11pm On May 15, 2018
Why the publicity?

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by tolexy007(m): 12:11pm On May 15, 2018
Terminator1234g:
Greatest fellow Nigerians, President Muhammadu Buhari have put up the mandate to us to make Nigeria great again by declaring his intention for second term.
This man means we'll for Nigerians,
He entered office in 2015:
1. And since 2016,boko-haram became handicap to attack and other terrorist groups like ipob are now exterminated and their leader dead somewhere.
2. And now Looters are afraid of the name Nigeria.
3. And all is set for the payment of 5000 to all Nigerian youths.
4. And now bag of rice that was N22000 is N5000.
5. And now though dollar is high, it decreasing rate shows that in the next quarter of the year, 000.01 naira will be equal to 1 dollar and perhaps people have never been this rich in other regime compare to our great PMB regime.
6. Millions of employment everyday as those who were even sack are now getting more better jobs.
7. No strikes in our tertiary institutions again.
8. Great infrastructures now showing up every now and then both in the SS, SE, NE, NW, NC, SW... Just name it.
9. Improvement in public health care that even the president son and family are now attended to medically in Nigeria.
10. Nigeria is now written with integrity all over the world that if we can extend PMB tenure to 2023 and even add more years, a permanent seat in the UN is sure for us.
11. Industry are now working that we can now see self-driven cars on our highways.

Let support this man of change forever.
#ISaiBaba #ISaiChange
Written by an educated elite.

radarada

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by toluleke(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2018
Stuff like this can only be celebrated where half of the populace is filled with mediocre . You can't get a job without knowing someone , only few people are employed on merit and 80% by connection that why we have nurses working as managers in banks and a lawyer heading ministry of works . I am happy for the man though . BUT WHAT IS THE FATE OF OTHERS WHO DON'T KNOW ANYONE?

9 Likes

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by SolutionsGuy: 12:12pm On May 15, 2018
So it's now official to brandish favouritism.
We can now publicly declare that we got federal jobs with 'long leg' or 'I.M'. Sorry Nigeria!

In a meaningful society, this offer would be revoked since the beneficiary has confessed that it was influenced.

8 Likes

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by kenodrill: 12:12pm On May 15, 2018
Liƙe for ɗino....share for the beneficiarƴ

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by wisdomnite(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2018
madridguy:
Good of you Dino.

I hope Sai Baba will as well get me job too at CBN, NPA, NNPC, NEPZA or better still Aso rock tongue
Amen oooo Bro!
Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by Kennitrust(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2018
Take advantage of your luck and serve with honesty
Re: Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo by Chukazu: 12:13pm On May 15, 2018
And those who don't know any Dino melaye should lick their wounds...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) / Pictures Of Peter Obi Supporters Waiting Outside Palace Of Taraba State Monarch / My Letter To Governor "Brf" On "Social Amenities Maintenance Proposal"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.