Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

HAPPENING NOW: Evicted Residents Of Otodo-gbame Protest On The Lagoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING NOW: Evicted Residents Of Otodo-gbame Protest On The Lagoon (586 Views)

LASG Stops Approval Of Land Extension Into The Lagoon At Banana Island, Osborne / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / Sowore's Revolution Now, Day Of Rage Protest On August 5th. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HAPPENING NOW: Evicted Residents Of Otodo-gbame Protest On The Lagoon by three: 10:32am On May 15, 2018

One year after the forced evictions residents if Otodo-Gbame take their protest to the Lagoon.

http://jimidisu.com/otodo-gbame-how-eviction-forced-children-out-of-school-rendered-parents-poor-ii/

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Evicted Residents Of Otodo-gbame Protest On The Lagoon by three: 10:32am On May 15, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Evicted Residents Of Otodo-gbame Protest On The Lagoon by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2018
H
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Evicted Residents Of Otodo-gbame Protest On The Lagoon by dplordx(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2018
Election moves by PDP. Uncle Bode George and Jimi, this is really strategic. What next, gather NURTW scums to demand the return of their garage. Haba, these people have long moved on. Isn't this Naija where when SARS slap you, you still go to church to do thanksgiving that you weren't shot.

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Evicted Residents Of Otodo-gbame Protest On The Lagoon by Throwback: 11:04am On May 15, 2018
As long as government obeys the court judgement to duly compensate and relocate them, then I have no opposition to slum clearance.

1 Like

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Evicted Residents Of Otodo-gbame Protest On The Lagoon by ba7man(m): 11:40am On May 15, 2018
They should provide their C of O, title documents and receipt of purchase and I'm sure the State Govt will make their resettlement and compensation a top priority. undecided

2 Likes

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Evicted Residents Of Otodo-gbame Protest On The Lagoon by three: 1:35pm On May 15, 2018
Society that has no regard for the less privileged or down trodden is that one a society? sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Met Jesus Christ – VP Osinbajo / Reno Omokri, Enumerates Buharis Lies On Democracy Day - See List.... / Ekiti Guber: Obasanjo Rigged Me Out For Oni, Same Thing Happened In APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.