Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Love And Relationships. Whatever You Can't Cope With, Quietly Withdraw - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And Relationships. Whatever You Can't Cope With, Quietly Withdraw (307 Views)

My Husband L!b!do Is Too Strong To Handle..i Can't Cope / My Boyfriend Is Very Stingy I Can't Cope / “your Thing Is Too Small, I Can't Cope” –lady Turns Down Man’s Proposal In Publi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And Relationships. Whatever You Can't Cope With, Quietly Withdraw by Factfinder1(m): 12:31pm On May 15, 2018
Love and relationships.

I have friends who walked out from a 'perfect' relationship.

Reasons?

'The girl is too dramatic. She loves fixing her nails all the time, she wears trouser and doesn't like head' weweweweweeeee, iweeeeee!

And then tadaaaaa! He gets into another relationship with the devil who wears a Christian garment. And wo! The whole world hears how unlucky he has been in relationships.

I know women who left good men and settled for vampires. Real vampires like this o. The ones that will beat them and dispose their debris to the vultures to feed on.

And you say Love is enough?

Some people don't just get what love is, they mistake obsession for it, and it's fine, some people can be mumu like that.

There are no perfect relationships anywhere, but that doesn't mean yours should ruin you into shreds.

Go for what you can cope with, and let us all have peace. If you can cope with a woman or a man who abuses you, beats you, and renders insult on your entire family when you have a little argument, fine. That's what you want.

My problem is that, when he or she kills you, we won't like to see the stiffness and anger in your dead face on our timelines. This life is too short to keep seeing horrible things. I want to read love stories and inspiring stories.

Whatever you can't cope with, quietly withdraw or change it. Don't complain.

Just believe that it rains everywhere as you're told. But thunder, brimstones and lightning saw only your roof to fall on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Long Words... / Long Time Relationship Consequences, Lessons From Prince Harry And His Ex Chelsy / Cure For Genital Warts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.