Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC (2788 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa / Kaduna LGA Poll: El-rufai, KADSIECOM Scheming To Manipulate Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by OFFICIAL336: 7:38am On May 16, 2018
e7ejinima:

My dear O!

In my short life, I've seen a number of LGA elections. For opposition PDP to win not 1, not 2 but 4 LGAs! Bros, if you ask me I say it won more than half of Kaduna state
You are a Political Analyst. You are not a Lazy Nigerian Youth.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by hakimi1974(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2018
RZArecta2:
why are you talking like people vote for political parties based on religion ? I know many Muslims in the PDP and many Christians in APC even here on this forum. PDP won 80-90% of votes in Kaduna with people ready to defend their votes from elRufai's evil schemes and that's why many returning officers ran away because the electronic voting machines exposed APC to the reality on ground that people are tired of lies and propaganda. There are many photographs online of where Kaduna people slept at collation centres, the only way this election can be manipulated is if those machines are taken to secret locations and tampered with of which the state has been doing that in collaboration with police officers. APC cant win 2019 without rigging, take it to the bank
just so you know, i am a christain, from southern kaduna and i know the complex nature of kaduna politics. el-rufai really played his game with great wisdom. forget all what you have been hearing about him.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by RZArecta2(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2018
Anasko:
Mr Lienus which kaduna are talking about? park well.
you make absolutely no sense at all.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by hakimi1974(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2018
RZArecta2:
and I maintain my stance that Buhari will win only via rigging. It's already on record how foreigners are being brought into the country via Niger and Chad and given PVC's just for this purpose.
bros we are saying the same thing, buhari will still occupy aso rock come 2019.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Anasko(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2018
Continue deceiving yourself on Kaduna, PDP will never win Kaduna at the moment, please tell me who are the members of pdp in KD? they are on on retirement, what you didnt know was that pdp didnt had any campaign or rally before the local government election in kaduna. so how can they win an election. those you see nagging about the election are southern kaduna christians minority who are hell bent in seeing downfall of El rufai for a reason know to them. but kaduna is always with Baba Buhari even with the rigging of pdp then in previous election.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by tuniski: 7:51am On May 16, 2018
hakimi1974:
oga, i still maintain my stance 2019 will be a stroll in the park for baba buhari. why do you think less than 10 months to election no politician want to waste their money by testing their popularity with him.
You certainly are in a trance!
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by simaustine: 8:22am On May 16, 2018
which Jemaa are you referring to?the one in your dreams, PDP won 5 LGA while APC 15,no election in 2 LGA while 1 (chikun) is inconclusive. All the remaining LGA are stronghold of the PDP. Even with the monumental rigging, PDP still make mark.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by hakimi1974(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2018
tuniski:

You certainly are in a trance!
nah you sabi, we go see who dey inside trance when baba buhari ballance kampe for aso rock come 2019 and beyond. masu gudu su gudu.

1 Like

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by tuniski: 8:58am On May 16, 2018
hakimi1974:
nah you sabi, we go see who dey inside trance when baba buhari ballance kampe for aso rock come 2019 and beyond. masu gudu su gudu.
Za su gudu zuwa daura!
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by RZArecta2(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2018
Kaduna state election returning officer is on record saying voting results were rigged in favour of APC, online herdsmen are saying it's a lie. In a court of law, who will the judge listen to, is it the REC or Wasiu from Mushin who's a BMC zombie with tecno phone and small data ? You people should use una heads o

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by Sirjamo: 10:50am On May 16, 2018
e7ejinima:

My dear O!

In my short life, I've seen a number of LGA elections. For opposition PDP to win not 1, not 2 but 4 LGAs! Bros, if you ask me I say it won more than half of Kaduna state
Those four are the Christian part of Karina, the pdp has always been strong there.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by hakimi1974(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2018
tuniski:

Za su gudu zuwa daura!
i hope you know it is ten months to election, and yet, no credible candidate on the scene to test his popularity with baba buhari. who are you even rooting for? as for me, buhari zai samu tazarce.
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by tuniski: 5:24pm On May 16, 2018
hakimi1974:
i hope you know it is ten months to election, and yet, no credible candidate on the scene to test his popularity with baba buhari. who are you even rooting for? as for me, buhari zai samu tazarce.
There is no candidate for any party yet even buhari is only an aspirant. #atikunation loading!
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by hakimi1974(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2018
tuniski:

There is no candidate for any party yet even buhari is only an aspirant. #atikunation loading!
what? Atiku? what kind of f*ckery is these?. abeg, abeg, abeg tell me say nah joke you dey joke. atiku? BLOOOOOD OF ZACHARIAH.

1 Like

Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by tuniski: 6:35pm On May 16, 2018
hakimi1974:
what? Atiku? what kind of f*ckery is these?. abeg, abeg, abeg tell me say nah joke you dey joke. atiku? BLOOOOOD OF ZACHARIAH.
Yes atiku or whosoever is the main opposition candidate. By the way atiku is a million times better than buhari. I take competence and pan-nigerian outlook above everything else. How has the mai gaskiya piloted Nigeria? I rather have a bad-good man as president who knows what democratic leadership entails than a hypocrite masquerading as saint!
Re: KADSIECOM Returning Officer Claims LGA Elections Were Manipulated To Favour APC by hakimi1974(m): 7:29pm On May 16, 2018
tuniski:

Yes atiku or whosoever is the main opposition candidate. By the way atiku is a million times better than buhari. I take competence and pan-nigerian outlook above everything else. How has the mai gaskiya piloted Nigeria? I rather have a bad-good man as president who knows what democratic leadership entails than a hypocrite masquerading as saint!
ok ooo, good luck with your atiku, it's been nice chatting with you, have a lovely day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

June 12 - Buhari's Insult To The Great Abiola And The Entire SW / Yoruba Nation: Imagine If Tinubu Supports Yoruba Nation[photos ] / Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.