Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa (31209 Views)

Electoral Officers In Imo Say Elections Were Not Held Yet, Results Were Collated / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results / Announce Rivers Results Now Or Else - PDP Reacts As INEC Suspends Rivers Electio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Yorubalandlord(m): 6:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Yiaga Africa has said the results of Saturday’s presidential election from Imo and Anambra are inconsistent with its projections for the states.

This is contained in its post-election statement titled, ‘The 2023 presidential elections are once again a missed opportunity: INEC must be fundamentally reformed’.

It was jointly signed by Dr. Aisha Abdullahi, for Chair Watching The Vote; and Samson Itodo, Executive Director Yiaga Africa.

They said the results announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) were manipulated.

The state-level presidential results for Imo and Rivers are inconsistent with the Yiaga Africa WTV projections for both states. For Rivers, INEC announced 231,591 votes for APC or 44.2 percent; 175,071 for LP or 33.4 percent; and 88,468 for PDP or 16.9 percent.

This is in sharp contrast to the Yiaga Africa WTV estimates for Rivers which are: APC 21.7 percent ±5.0 percent; for LP 50.8 percent ±10.6 percent; and PDP 22.2 percent ±6.5 percent.

For Imo, INEC announced 66,406 for APC or 14.2 percent; 360,495 for LP or 77.1 percent; and 30,234; for PDP or 6.5 percent. Again, this is at variance with the Yiaga Africa WTV estimates for Imo which are: APC 5.1 ±2.3 percent; LP 88.1 percent ±3.8 percent; and PDP 5.7 percent ±2.3 percent.”

The organisation said based on reports from 97 percent of its sampled polling units (PUs), the All Progressives Congress (APC) had higher votes.

They said, “Based on reports from 97 percent (1,453 of 1507) of sampled polling units, Yiaga Africa’s statistical analysis shows that the APC should receive between 34.4 percent and 37.4 percent of the vote, LP should receive between 24.2 percent and 28.4 percent of the votes, the New Nigeria People’s Party (NNPP) should receive between 4.6 percent and 6.4 percent of the vote, People’s Democratic Party (PDP) should receive between 28.3 percent and 31.1 percent of the vote, while no other political party should receive more than 0.3% of the vote.”

The report recommended that INEC should clarify the inconsistencies in some of the results, especially from Rivers and Imo states; extend voting hours to 5:00pm in subsequent elections; as well as sustain the uploads of PU results form EC 8A on its IReV portal.

https://dailytrust.com/presidential-poll-imo-rivers-results-were-manipulated-yiaga-africa/

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by shuttox: 6:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Okay

We already know
Let's find a way to fight

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 02, 2023
No man born of a woman can reverse the case. He's the president elect, and I don't see anything changing that.

Even the court!
"Na we get Nigeria, supreme court" una go cry tire! 🤭

By the way who else saw labour party's candidate past post on twitter where he was openly displaying his tribalistic attitude, why's no one talking about that? 🤔

69 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by JoshTim: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Imo that APC did not even secure 25%...na wá o. Remove 60k from 8,790mio....BAT still won.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Yiaga Africa! 😀😂🤣😂😀😂

Is that a football team?

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2023
Wike and Uzodinma the evil crooks, bribed, kidnapped, threatened and attacked electoral officers, changing many results to benefit them.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Jorussia(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2023
The report simply says Tinubu won d election.
Peter obi may have won river state,but i don't think d tampering of results by wike happened in all d local government areas.Wike is not a product of a free and fair election nd i anticipate him rigging d next governorship election.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Parachoko: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2023
An election wey person dey get 93% of the votes and was release very late on the third day of the election is free and fair

But an election wey person dey get 62% and was release very early on the second day after election is not free and fair

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Healthquest: 7:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Give obi 1million, e no go still meet up

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Goodlady(f): 7:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Obidients should rest. I can't type again cos am rushing to work.
Their matter is choking me. My finance don ment cos of Obi matter. Ewo ni werey gan?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Racoon(m): 7:22am On Mar 02, 2023
And this is the same election ECOWAS said was credible?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Racoon(m): 7:23am On Mar 02, 2023
Criminals perfecting and packaging criminality.
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Dreal1247: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
No man born of a woman can reverse the case. He's the president elect, and I don't see anything changing that.

Even the court!

THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN CHANGE IT.

32 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by We4all: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2023
Healthquest:
Give obi 1million, e no go still meet up

Ogbeni, that's because they stole over 3Milllion votes.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by SenatePresdo(m): 7:40am On Mar 02, 2023
This election has taught me something.

Anywhere evil people dey, na there I go dey stand.

Never again shall I try to do things the fair way, if God dey reward evil people, I have no business trying to be upright.

It if will require killing to get what I want, na to even kill people family members dey go.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Goodconcept78: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2023
But Ekiti, Lagos and Osun results were not manipulated abi...

Make una still dey play

grin

Jagaban is here to stay!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by illuminutty: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Amoda, the old senile corrupt heroine trafficker was announced president-select in the night while citizens were sleeping. A thief will always be a thief whether in the villa or in Chicago. He is about to steal the entire destiny of over 200 million people and their generations unborn. He did it in Lagos, he will do it for the country.

If you @me
|
|
|
|

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by DMerciful(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Everybody knows including Abdulsalami the peace keeper🤣

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Obi will reclaim his mandate. He shouldn't go to sleep.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by crestedaguiyi: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Don't provoke us the more pls

1 Like

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Dreal1247:

THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN CHANGE IT.
🤡🤣
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Helgreenluv(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!
End of discussion. Obidients continue wailing

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by SmartGadgetz: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

It's DEVINE. Bruh.

Oluwa go do am...

Tinubu will NEVER be sworn it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by ThiefnubuBandit: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Yiaga Africa! 😀😂🤣😂😀😂

Is that a football team?

SHUT UP!!! MISCREANT

7 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Flashywalls1: 7:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Z true
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Neoteny7: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Lols, the nerve of these people!

Imagine saying your guesswork is more credible than the actual voting.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Menclothing: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Una never tire waste of time

Check signature best deals in men clothing pod
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Dreal1247: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Even the court!

THE ALMIGHTY GOD CAN CHANGE IT. AND HE WILL SURELY CHANGE IT.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by Moh247: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Eyah
Re: Presidential Poll: Imo, Rivers Results Were Manipulated – Yiaga Africa by solochris(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Person wey no fit win his home state Osun and the Lagos he claimed to build, is now winning far away Rivers dominated by igbo. Is that not laughable?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / Ladipo Market Crisis Deepens / Uproar In Rivers Over Wike’s ₦500 Million Donation To Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.