Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (29373 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / No Igbo Man Will Be Nigerians President, It Has Been Written Since 1960 / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Theajala72: 2:00pm On May 15, 2018
President Buhari, today vowed that his administration would not disappoint Nigerians. The President made the vow during an All Progressives Congress(APC) rally in Dutse as part of activities of his two day working visit to Jigawa.

He told the party members that his government is aware of the hardship faced by many Nigerians as a result of the economic crunch and hike in prices of essential commodities but that he is doing everything possible to ameliorate their hardship.

He informed the party members that the Federal Government has stopped the importation of rice to encourage the local encourage local production and empower farmers.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-will-not-disappoint-nigerians-president-buhari/

#Nairatrend

6 Likes

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by BankeSmalls(f): 2:04pm On May 15, 2018
In your next life abi? grin

391 Likes 22 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by three: 2:05pm On May 15, 2018

I am for NOBODY
I am for EVERYBODY

Meanwhile e be like say na d name wey him cows dey bear!
cry

Scam of the Century!

Instead of Democracy na BOVINOCRACY we dey do...

Ashay the cows were not dissapointed cry

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Theajala72: 2:06pm On May 15, 2018
Remore Interesting Article on https://nairatrend.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Mariangeles(f): 2:06pm On May 15, 2018
Fooled me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me!

310 Likes 16 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Mariangeles(f): 2:07pm On May 15, 2018
Theajala72:
but you voted for him in 2015
Were you there when she voted?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by yarimo(m): 2:07pm On May 15, 2018
Mr president sir, nigerians will also not disappoint you in 2019 presidential election, by voting for you to continue as president .

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Nairatrenders: 2:08pm On May 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Were you there when she voted?
Lolz
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Nairatrenders: 2:08pm On May 15, 2018
yarimo:
Mr president sir, nigerians will also not disappoint you in 2019 presidential election by voting for you to continue as president
please remember you are still in the zoo

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Mariangeles(f): 2:10pm On May 15, 2018
yarimo:
Mr president sir, nigerians will also not disappoint you in 2019 presidential election by voting for you to continue as president
in his dreams abi...?

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Firefire(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2018
Professional liar.

Nigerians are tired of your monumental failure and super clueless bloody government.

Pack your load and head back to your malnourished cows in Daura.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Nairatrenders: 2:11pm On May 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
in his dreams abi...?
I think he is trying to beg us

8 Likes

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Mariangeles(f): 2:11pm On May 15, 2018
BankeSmalls:
In your next life abi? grin
Not even in nine lives time! angry

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Mariangeles(f): 2:12pm On May 15, 2018
Nairatrenders:
I think he is trying to beg us
is he kidding?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Nairatrenders: 2:12pm On May 15, 2018
grin
Mariangeles:
Not even in nine lives time! angry

3 Likes

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by zombieTRACKER: 2:12pm On May 15, 2018
Buhari is a disappointment to himself and his family

He has nothing to offer except propaganda and lies

His main duty is the advancement of Fulani agenda and the welfare of the herdsmen...

He is obviously a failure
A disaster of a man

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Nairatrenders: 2:13pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari is a disappointment to himself and his family

He has nothing to offer except propaganda and lies

His main duty is the advancement of Fulani agenda and the welfare of the herdsmen...

He is obviously a failure
A disaster of a man
but you voted for him back in 2015
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Morbeta11(m): 2:13pm On May 15, 2018
Sermon on the mountain.....believe this at your peril.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by eagleeye2: 2:14pm On May 15, 2018
Fact.
You didn't disappoint me sir. I saw through you, and the scam you represented. Though you disappointed some others.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Nairatrenders: 2:16pm On May 15, 2018
eagleeye2:
Fact.
You didn't disappoint me sir. I saw through you, and the scam you represented. Though you disappointed some others.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by eagleeye2: 2:18pm On May 15, 2018
Nairatrenders:
I dey craze. Even when if I resemble madman the thing never reach make i vote a known Tyrant.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Nairatrenders: 2:23pm On May 15, 2018
eagleeye2:

I dey craze. Even when if I resemble madman the thing never reach make i vote a known Tyrant.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Biglittlelois(f): 2:32pm On May 15, 2018
He yaff do, we dont want you anymore, go and disappoint your cows in daura

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by conductorl8: 2:32pm On May 15, 2018
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by kirkwood: 2:32pm On May 15, 2018
Before you suddenly forget all his silence to all this drama, remember how the last four years happened.
Many lost their jobs. Many businesses closed down. Many jumped into the lagoon. Massive number of people relocated to other countries. Many lives were lost. Imagine the naira losing so much to dollar ( which is why the yahoo business became even more profitable)
Remember how everybody suddenly became aware that he is Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba or Christian or Muslim or Shia or Shiite.

In all these, he kept quiet.

He has suddenly become alive because election is next year.

After that, he goes back to his former self.

I love when he speaks. It shows a man who is naturally gifted with a good spirit.

But he has become so weak to express it.

No matter what tribe you belong to or religion you identify with, we are human beings and what is wrong is wrong

Bad leadership is bad leadership!

Remember this!

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Sirpaul(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2018
we will disappoint you with our PVC.....

19 Likes

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by LZAA: 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
Theajala72:
President Buhari, today vowed that his administration would not disappoint Nigerians. The President made the vow during an All Progressives Congress(APC) rally in Dutse as part of activities of his two day working visit to Jigawa.

He told the party members that his government is aware of the hardship faced by many Nigerians as a result of the economic crunch and hike in prices of essential commodities but that he is doing everything possible to ameliorate their hardship.

He informed the party members that the Federal Government has stopped the importation of rice to encourage the local encourage local production and empower farmers.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-will-not-disappoint-nigerians-president-buhari/

#Nairatrend
grin

12 Likes

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Kennitrust(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
Even though we don't have anyone yet out to oppose Buhari...

If you will not vote for Buhari, "like"

If you still prefer Buhari, "share"..

Let count the vote here...

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by bezimo(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
You already disappointed Nigerians!
We don't want any more disappointments..So get set to go back to your cows in daura..You are a monumental disastrous mistake that Nigerians made in 2015 which they can't afford to repeat in 2019..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by kaykaymcb(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
Contact me for your premium logo for your business...For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Justice Chima Centus Nweze Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies at 64 / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money / Japan Donates 31 Ambulances To Nigerian Teaching Hospitals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.