Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) (64394 Views)

IGP Adamu Orders Withdrawal Of All Policemen At EFCC / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Azam101: 11:32pm On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You lack shame I swear
Igbo found
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Marsnizz: 11:41pm On May 15, 2018
Jirate:

I am not IPOB, but I Wish I am. Go Round the Whole World, You will never find an "Igbo Man" Begging for Alms or any thing else for that Matter. But can the same be said about Many Muslims like You?. Dummy. cool
Sir to my own opinion,I think begging is better than human trafficking and drugs pushing
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by elpatron95(m): 11:50pm On May 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
No Sane Human Being Won't Admire The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Produced.

The Anti Corruption Champion Of Africa.

Mr. President Listen: You can rule us till eternity.

We Love You Onye Eziokwu.

be like say you want make god punish you........infact OGUN MA PA E NI
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by towyeenbell2: 11:55pm On May 15, 2018
olasco18:
I love u baba buhari.. God bless u baba buhari
mtcheeeew...pdswines always have a consolation prize but their eyes can't see the massive looting and looters in guise under the so called looting spree.
I say it's like shoving us off a downhill mountain and quick come back to looter Vandross.... buhahahahaha.
bozos.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:15am On May 16, 2018
AKUDORO:

that's just d truth, it can't be accounted for.
Yes o and if we talk now, buhari's apologists we refer to us as wailers.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:17am On May 16, 2018
elpatron95:

be like say you want make god punish you........infact OGUN MA PA E NI
Lol. Take it easy o.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 12:59am On May 16, 2018
Jirate:

Talking About Culprit, How Many APC Members are Currently on Trial any where in Nigeria. OBJ Jailed Chief Olabode George, a Prominent PDP Member from his own region of the Country and this Dummy will still have the Gut to say he has Done more in his Calamitous 3 Years rule than PDP 16 Years put together.
God Punish the Devil. cool

How come OBJ and Jonathan did not jail Tinubu? According to your likes Tinubu is a criminal now. For your info APC members are also on Trial. Google is your friend
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 1:01am On May 16, 2018
Dejohnbull:
Thief's everywhere why counting, is he the cbn governor?

So it's only the CBN governor that use to count money abi? IPOB youths don't know what to say again sha.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 1:05am On May 16, 2018
Throwback:

Bode George was sacked from his NPA board Chairmanship by Yar'Adua, and prosecuted successfully under that same regime.

Prof Adenike Grange was also prosecuted after sack by the same Yar'Adua regime.

Obasanjo oversaw IGP Tafa Balogun's sack and prosecution. Same for Prof Fabian Osuji.

Jonathan could not find a single corrupt appointee of his to sack and prosecute, despite the many allegations of corruption and incompetence (Stella Oduah, Diezani, Abba Moro). Instead he pardon the convicted Bode George and the convicted DSP Alams.

Buhari is still dragging feet in the mud with the prosecution of his appointee that he reluctantly sacked (SGF David Babachir).

Abeg educate that boy for me.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by abokikhalifa: 1:06am On May 16, 2018
tasceige:
I'm just thinking.....

Just thinking oh..
How come he never put in suits, or atleast shirt and trouser?

Okay,
That aside...
How come when ever he's leaving the country he's mostly on dark coloured jalamia with something like white round neck inside...

Is that the new problem of IPOB youths?
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by samsono30: 3:55am On May 16, 2018
Jirate:

Talking About Culprit, How Many APC Members are Currently on Trial any where in Nigeria. OBJ Jailed Chief Olabode George, a Prominent PDP Member from his own region of the Country and this Dummy will still have the Gut to say he has Done more in his Calamitous 3 Years rule than PDP 16 Years put together.

You call only bode judge, have you forgotten Tafa Balogun? Even they EFCC and ICPC who brought in those institutions? was it not the same PDP under OBJ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by calaway: 4:26am On May 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnf3mU1R-eo

hear ur brothers also praise Buhari at 1:45
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 4:38am On May 16, 2018
And the fight against indiscipline and Corruption your personal lord and savior Buhari claimed he fought during his military regime was caused by PDP. Buhari knows that he has nothing to offer, he is an empty vessel, so the only option to have his way is a claim to fighting corruption.
CilicMarin:

The same Way they created corruption?

All these ipob yoots! SMH
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by masterpix(m): 5:56am On May 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

how on earth would a building cost #25billion when it is not a skycreper and you are applauding him
one of the lazy youth spotted
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by afoo02(m): 6:31am On May 16, 2018
Jirate:

Thank God Buhari and APC Were Not the Ones That Created EFCC, The PDP Did. cool
And Goodluck Jonathan Approved Money for the New 10-Storey Building.
https://www.nairaland.com/4506229/throwback-president-jonathan-approves-n18#67590662

Thank God Buhari APC make it more effective than who originate it.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:41am On May 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

na so but pls tell me. D money that was used 2 sponsor buharis election in 2015, where did it come from?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:43am On May 16, 2018
afoo02:
Thank God Buhari APC make it more effective than who originate it.
how did he make it more effective?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:45am On May 16, 2018
abokikhalifa:

So it's only the CBN governor that use to count money abi? IPOB youths don't know what to say again sha.
so efcc keeps d monies it t recovered on its premises?
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:12am On May 16, 2018
CilicMarin:

can u kindly itemise his achievements since 2015 (comparing them with other presidents) that makes him d best president Nigeria has produced

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Jonifech: 7:18am On May 16, 2018
what does he even think he's counting?

JONINET CHANNELS
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by rhythyson: 8:51am On May 16, 2018
Jirate:

Thank God Buhari and APC Were Not the Ones That Created EFCC, The PDP Did. cool
And Goodluck Jonathan Approved Money for the New 10-Storey Building.
https://www.nairaland.com/4506229/throwback-president-jonathan-approves-n18#67590662

Meaning??
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:04am On May 16, 2018
Jirate:

It is APC that misruled Nigeria for the past 16yrs?
Buhari is investigating past administration of PDP,my advice to you is this,work hard so that you will unseat APC and put her members on trial.
Please reason like an educated person for once.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:06am On May 16, 2018
rhythyson:

Meaning??
That guy is not matured.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:08am On May 16, 2018
lexy2014:
can u kindly itemise his achievements since 2015 (comparing them with other presidents) that makes him d best president Nigeria has produced
And can you itemise gej achievement in six yrs?
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Jirate(m): 9:30am On May 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
[s]It is APC that misruled Nigeria for the past 16yrs?
Buhari is investigating past administration of PDP,my advice to you is this,work hard so that you will unseat APC and put her members on trial.
Please reason like an educated person for once[/s].

Make Your Contribution to the Thread and Stay of My Mention. Come 2019 When Your Demigod Will lose, I Hope you will Not Go and Kill Your Self. Dummy.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:56am On May 16, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
And can you itemise gej achievement in six yrs?
its unfortunate some of u have 2 come c Nigeria as either pro-buhari or pro-gej. Nigeria isn't about buhari or Jonathan sweetheart. Pls read my last post again 4 better understanding
lexy2014:
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:03am On May 16, 2018
itsdumebi:
@POLITICSNGR

President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday surprised attendees at the commissioning of a new EFCC building today in Abuja when he picked a wad of dollar notes and started counting them.

After inaugurating the building said to be worth N25 billion, President Muhammadu Buhari went on inspection. When he got to the exhibition stand, he was shown some recovered loot and the president held a wad of dollars to the amazement of many, including Ibrahim Magu, acting chairman of the commission.

PoliticsNGR has been furnished with a transcript of his speech at the event, read it below;

This is another milestone in our determined and collective fight against corruption.

2. Throughout my journey in national service and since 2015, I have made a very conscious decision to pursue a vigorous fight against corruption in public life.

3. Since 2015, we have made significant progress in the fight against corruption. Everyone now knows that corrupt officials will be held to account, no matter how long it takes.

4. We have recovered and are still recovering trillions of naira that were stolen in the past few years by people without conscience.

5. We are pursuing recoveries everywhere and are making sure that anyone who has been found culpable is made to answer for his or her crime under the law.

6. It is my hope and expectation that the judiciary, which is a critical stakeholder and partner in the war against corruption, would continue to collaborate with the Executive to bring corrupt people to book.

7. Permit me to also seize this opportunity to call on the Legislature which provides the legal framework for the anti-corruption war to add more verve to the determination of government to rid our nation of the brazen corruption witnessed in recent years, through reviewing archaic provisions in our laws and proactive passage of new legislation.

8. Ladies and gentlemen, an American author and philanthropist, Anthony Robbins once said: “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin." He was saying, in other words, that if you are determined, no obstacle will be big enough to stand in your way.

9. What I see here is not only a structure of concrete and metal, I see in this edifice, the resolve of Nigerians to fight corruption. But structures are not the whole story. We must CHANGE our ways of handling public trust. Corruption not only kills governments but destroys societies. It is the major reason why we are struggling with basic developmental issues that other comparable nations have long overcome.

10. War of corruption is not an easy one to fight, because it affects so many different branches of our lives, so much that some people do not even consider breaking trust is anymore a crime. It has become the norm. That is why we must fight this attitude and encourage Nigerians to CHANGE their attitudes and perspectives.

11. The goal of this Administration is to ensure the protection of public trust, and the anti-corruption war is at its centre. We never intended, and we are not engaged in witch-hunts, but we are determined within the laws to call people to account.

12. It is for this reason that we appeal to Nigerians to support regulatory agencies like Economic and Financial Crimes Commission because fighting corruption is everyone’s concern. I call on the Judiciary and the National Assembly to join hands in this national effort.

13. I am glad to note that quite a number of nations are signifying interest to help us tighten their laws and enter into agreements with Nigeria to repatriate not only stolen funds but to make the culprits face due process of law.

14. We are committed to working with our foreign friends to stop the inflow of stolen funds from Nigeria into their countries and recovering what is there already. These assets, when repatriated will be put to building our infrastructure.

15. It is my pleasure to perform the opening ceremony of the ‘’Economic and Financial Crimes Commission’s Headquarters’’.

https://politicsngr.com/efcc-building-president-buhari-counts-looted-dollars-photos/
which one be looted dollars? money wey in de give that in girlfriend for the first pic. Back to Daura team has arrived.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by FKMagazine(m): 11:36am On May 16, 2018
my own question is, why is dis present administration still dwelling on past glory? EFCC was made by OBJ, The new EFCC building launched was approved & made by GEJ, what exactly has this PMB led govt achieved or created after 3 years? Just 1 thing pls. Dont tell me he's fighting corruption.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On May 16, 2018
El bu bu the cashier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiya Farouq Marries Sadique Abubakar In Private Ceremony - Sahara Reporters / FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.