Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) (64405 Views)

IGP Adamu Orders Withdrawal Of All Policemen At EFCC / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by truthfulmallam(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2018
Fighting corruption by counting dollars....
Hmm... Drama...

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2018
[s][/s]
CilicMarin:
No Sane Human Being Won't Admire The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Produced.

The Anti Corruption Champion Of Africa.

Mr. You can rule us to eternity.

We Love You Onye Eziokwu.
[s]
CilicMarin:

[/s]
CilicMarin:

Ur fada

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2018
olasco18:
I love u baba buhari.. God bless u baba buhari
Baba Buhari claimed to have recovered trillions of Naira from looters still no stable power, no jobs , the common man on street like you above is still hungry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by pastoradebola: 8:27pm On May 15, 2018
Thank you Mr president
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 8:29pm On May 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

The same Way they created corruption?

All these ipob yoots! SMH
this one pain you sha
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:31pm On May 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

Mr. President Listen: You can rule us till eternity.

You are a real fool. Very frustrated poverty stinking ass hole.

Is it Buhari thst founded EFCC?

Is it Buhari thst approved the construction of the building? Hell No. And Buhari should rule you and your entire generation forever isn't you must definitely be a real born slave.

You are an assault to human intelligent just ggeerrraaahhh outta here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by MPESA(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

Bros pls i dhey beg you with anything wey you believed on , abeg no be US but you and households.
I mean speak for yourself and your like, pls don't speak for the whole NATIONS .

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Paperwhite(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buhari Mad man
What an irony for a shameless hypocrite man of Buhari's nature.
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Koya365(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2018
Then buhari should annouse the whereabout of ikoyi building full of money.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Maket: 8:36pm On May 15, 2018
After visiting his Doctor, Baba is now stronger than 42 years old woman �. Western drug is really strong. Use your time and strength to fight this epidemic called corruption ravaging this great nation. I pray the fight will be successful.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by olasco18(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2018
lagdmark:

Baba Buhari claimed to have recovered trillions of Naira from looters still no stable power, no jobs , the common man on street like you above is still hungry
all what i knw is dt i love dis man...i love baba buhari....i can trek to anywhere bcause of baba buhari

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

The same Way they created corruption?

All these ipob yoots! SMH

No mind them

Pained and bitter lots
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

Hmmm... You need medical attention.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 8:41pm On May 15, 2018
Koya365:
Then buhari should annouse the whereabout of ikoyi building full of money.

Igbotic English
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Othybaba(m): 8:44pm On May 15, 2018
accolades on that....
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by 042tech: 8:50pm On May 15, 2018
Even his followers don't believe in the dullard

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 15, 2018
Jirate:

Thank God Buhari and APC Were Not the Ones That Created EFCC, The PDP Did. cool
And Goodluck Jonathan Approved Money for the New 10-Storey Building.
https://www.nairaland.com/4506229/throwback-president-jonathan-approves-n18#67590662

inferiority complex
get well soon
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by sexdoll: 8:50pm On May 15, 2018
i go like work for efcc o now!

i can't finish imagining how i go dey lock up bad guys and looters behind closed bars.

exactly the way FBI dey do am you amelican fims... grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by kmaster007: 8:51pm On May 15, 2018
OK... 2019 election go judge if dey don rig it
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by hmabdool(m): 8:51pm On May 15, 2018
Ipob yoots will be so PAINED on see this
BTW sai Baba till 2023
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 8:52pm On May 15, 2018
Jirate:

https://www.nairaland.com/4506229/throwback-president-jonathan-approves-n18#67590662

And he did not abandon the project.... continuity
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by IDeyNL: 8:54pm On May 15, 2018
Jirate:

I am not IPOB, but I Wish I am. Go Round the Whole World, You will never find an "Igbo Man" Begging for Alms or any thing else for that Matter. But can the same be said about Many Muslims like You?. Dummy. cool

I'm happy you have known him to be a Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by bucho8888: 8:55pm On May 15, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
yet they cannot prosecute just one person

D THING BEATS ME, ALL NOISE NO BITE

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by seguno2: 8:57pm On May 15, 2018
Dejohnbull:
Thief's everywhere why counting, is he the cbn governor?

Maybe he needs to count to be sure that Magu is not cheating him on the cut he should receive
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by tempest69: 8:58pm On May 15, 2018
Throwback:

Bode George was sacked from his NPA board Chairmanship by Yar'Adua, and prosecuted successfully under that same regime.

Prof Adenike Grange was also prosecuted after sack by the same Yar'Adua regime.

Obasanjo oversaw IGP Tafa Balogun's sack and prosecution. Same for Prof Fabian Osuji.

Jonathan could not find a single corrupt appointee of his to sack and prosecute, despite the many allegations of corruption and incompetence (Stella Oduah, Diezani, Abba Moro). Instead he pardon the convicted Bode George and the convicted DSP Alams.

Buhari is still dragging feet in the mud with the prosecution of his appointee that he reluctantly sacked (SGF David Babachir).
watch out PMBs second tenure, heads will roll including former presidents ...
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by seguno2: 9:01pm On May 15, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
yet they cannot prosecute just one person

How can the COWmander-in-Chief of the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN prosecute his own sacred cows
He will rather reinstate and promote them as he did for Maina the pensions thief whom Jonathan sacked and declared wanted.
That is Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:01pm On May 15, 2018
olasco18:

Thank God i am doing it fr baba buhari..
na wa!!!
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2018
Jirate:

your sarcasm is out of this world.isn't thesame party that looted funds meant for the building of their national secretariat?
Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 9:06pm On May 15, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!
THE WORST PETROLEUM FRAUD IN THE HISTORY OF OUR DEAR NATION UNCOVERED UNDER BUHARI’S GOVERNMENT!

- Nigeria is spending N1.4 trillion on fuel subsidy monthly - Katchikwu ( Under Jonathan it was N86 billion monthly; N1.0 trillion annually )

- Femi Falana ( SAN ) gives Katchikwu 7 days to respond

Opinion: Kachikwu and Baru blame the cost on imported fuel smuggled from Nigeria to neighbouring West African countries. Falana disputes the claim and says assuming the GMD and the minister are correct, it still wouldn’t explain the insane cost of N1.4 trillion a month and the disappearance of 32 million litres of fuel between Dec 2017 and March 2018!

If this report is true, Buhari has no business being President for one extra day, he ought to honourably or dishonourably tender his letter of resignation AT ONCE!

New:
Popular human rights activist, Femi Falana (SAN), has asked Minister of State, Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, to provide information on its N1.4 trillion monthly subsidy bill.

Falana notified Kachikwu that he had seven days to respond, as stipulated by the Freedom of Information Act.

He also impressed on him, the resolve of President Muhammadu Buhari to promote accountability and transparency.

The senior lawyer cited three instances where the minister and the Group Managing Director (GMD) of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Dr. Maikanti Baru, gave conflicting information on the nation’s fuel consumption rate and subsidy cost.

Falana said: “In December 2017, the Management of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) disclosed that the nation’s consumption rate of fuel was 28 million litres per day and that subsidy cost was N726 million per day, i.e. N261.4b per annum.

“But on March 5, 2018, the Group Managing Director of the NNPC, Dr. Maikanti Baru claimed that the figure had metamorphosed to 50 million litres per day and that NNPC had spent $5.8 billion (1.7 Trillion naira) on fuel importation in January and February 2018.

“Furthermore, at a public forum held in Abuja two weeks ago, you (Kachikwu) stated that the consumption rate of fuel has skyrocketed to 60 million and that the cost of subsidy is N1.4 trillion per month!”

He poked holes in claims that smuggling of imported fuel from Nigeria to neighbouring countries by some economic saboteurs caused Nigeria’s increasing consumption rate.

Falana said: “Assuming, without conceding, that the story of smuggling is true, the total volume of fuel consumed by Benin, Togo, Cameroon, Niger, Chad and Ghana is said to be less than 250,000 litres per day.

“You will agree with me that this does not explain the difference of 32 million litres per day between the consumption rate of imported fuel in December 2017 and March 2018.

“With respect to the alleged subsidy of fuel importation, you failed to disclose the amount realised from the sale of the 60 million litres at N145 per liter.

The lawyer accused the minister of “conveniently” failing to account for the sale of the 445,000 barrels of crude oil allocated to the NNPC daily by the Federal Government.

He said: “Honourable Minister, the convenient defense of smuggling as cheap justification for a gap of 32 million litres a day (at 145 naira per litre is 4.6 billion naira daily) is untenable given the billions of naira continually expended on Project Aquila Software by the Petroleum Equalisation Fund (PEF), a Parastatal under your watch in the Petroleum Ministry, to track every litre of petroleum product evacuated from the depots and sold at retail stations in the country.

“Since the Project Aquila Software has capability to identify the identity of owners and locations of all trucks loading petroleum products in Nigeria, why has your office and NNPC continued to blame smuggling for the drain of N4.6 billion daily on petroleum products?

“How many of the truck owners involved in the alleged smuggling have been arrested and arraigned in court since Aquila has the data base of all truck owners in the country?”

Falana said the doubtful explanations had compelled him to request for copies of at least six documents:

“Bill of Laden and DPR certified Cargo Discharged Certificates of the imported subsidised Petroleum Products into the country from December 2017-March 2018.

“Offshore Processing Agreements pertaining to the sale of the 445,000 barrels of crude oil per day plus any additional crude barrels approved for domestic consumption from December 2017 -March 2018.

“Volumes of domestic refined products by the nations’ local refineries against gross expenditure on refinery Turn Around Maintenance (TAM)/ Expended Budget in 2017.

“Gross amount of Forex differential or Forex subsidy (gap Between CBN rate and Special rate approved for fuel importation) from December 2017-March 2018.

“Amount expended by PEF on Project Aquila from inception aimed at tracking Petroleum Trucks nationwide to prevent smuggling of petroleum products.”

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 9:08pm On May 15, 2018
WONDERFUL ACCOMPLISHMENT INDEED. BUT IF MUCH HAS BEING RECOVERED AS ECHOED, WHY STILL BORROWING TO FINANCE STATES AND PROJECTS? WHY ARE PEOPLE DIEING OF HUNGER ?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) by Adekdammy: 9:08pm On May 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

When will efcc arrest babachir Lawal, Fayemi, Amaechi, shittu, Ajimobi.....?

Efcc not arresting them is tantamount to the president is aiding and abetting corruption by shielding his people, so therefore buhari = corruption.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gagariga Brothers Become Generals In Nigerian Army / Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / PUNCH Has Started Addressing Buhari As 'Major General'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.