Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Yemi Awomodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Awomodu (14429 Views)

Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager / Yemi Alade Rocks A Large Gele (photos) / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Awomodu by sophy09: 2:14am On May 24, 2010
I rarely see yemi awomodu in yoruba movies anymore, what's up with him?
Re: Yemi Awomodu by hottyspice: 12:17pm On May 24, 2010
He is abroad nw.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by sophy09: 1:38am On May 25, 2010
I guess he is no more into acting.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by ma201bj: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2010
He is still acting, he just had a baby boy here in London
Re: Yemi Awomodu by adeola2707: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2010
delete
Re: Yemi Awomodu by sophy09: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2010
adeola2707:

heya,congrat .the guy wicked sha. how dare him bite the finger that fed him. anyway all i know is dat whatever you do to people cmes back to you 100 folds. yemi is a wicked man and to the new bride. pasan ti won fina iya ile oun be lori aja fun iyawo. you really want to reap where you did not sow. its a pity. i told my sister not to marry this guy but it fell on her deaf ear. after bringing this ingrate from nigeria, send him to uni, gave him indefinite leave and all he can do topay my sis back is this. but god is the best judge and he will judge accordingly

Seems like you know the guy pretty well. It is a shame but that is how life is. I can't believe he is that kind of person but one can't be too quick to judge.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by TewMuch: 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2010
adeola2707:

heya,congrat .the guy wicked sha. how dare him bite the finger that fed him. anyway all i know is dat whatever you do to people cmes back to you 100 folds. yemi is a wicked man and to the new bride. pasan ti won fina iya ile oun be lori aja fun iyawo. you really want to reap where you did not sow. its a pity. i told my sister not to marry this guy but it fell on her deaf ear. after bringing this ingrate from nigeria, send him to uni, gave him indefinite leave and all he can do topay my sis back is this. but god is the best judge and he will judge accordingly

O ga oh. yansh opening. I dont know if your post was necessary. The guy is an adult and can chose who he wants to be with. What if your sister was to blame? You never know as you never lived with them. You only believe her story and her side. So please be careful what you say and how you spoil people.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by adeola2707: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2010
delete
Re: Yemi Awomodu by tunnytox(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2010
Yemi Awomodu laid bare?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Awomodu by favouredjb(f): 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2010
Whao!!I also heard this story back then when I was in uni from people claiming to stay in bariga,I think d story was all over dt area
Re: Yemi Awomodu by sophy09: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2010
OMG, Now I believe the proverbs that say don't judge a book by its cover. I used to like this guy cause of his soft-spokeness but men is he a green snake under a green grass. Whao, I hope your sister has moved on. Guys like that tend to reap what they sow.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by TewMuch: 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2010
adeola2707:

i guess you are the one who dont know what you are saying. just pray that what happen to my sister happen to you. listen i know the haed and tail of this story. this guy walked out of my sister two months after having his stay in  the uk.  see no sensible man would wake up in the morning and just walk out of his matrimonial home, this is no boyfriend and girlfriend talk. they did a proper wedding in a catholic church, but  ths guy certainly had his plan. I dont know if you are a girl or guy but if they do that to your sister you would know how wicked this life is. like i always say to everyone  including this my sister, when god decides to take vengenance for someone, it surprises all. Olorun ni oba to ngbe ni nija, teru ba oni ja gan gan. i believe the guy never loved my sister he just used her. i understand that this guy has said a lot to support his action, but guess what he knows where he chats his rubbish, he never says it to people that really knows him.  AND TO YOU MY LOVELY FRIEND WHO SAYS MAYBE IT WAS MY SISTER THAT IS AT FAULT. JUST PRAY THAT YOU WILL BUILD A HOUSE FOR ANOTHER MAN TO INHERIT. see i know both of them very well and i happened to be one of there alarina's.  my sister met yemi through Abbey lanre, they got talking , my sister then went to naija to meet him one on one.  Do not be deceived about how this guy dresses or looks. he is a nobody. for anyone that lives in lagos, tell them to go to awomodu street, no 2, bariga. at least you will get to know the kind of background this guy is from.  6 months after my sister met him, she decided to bring him to uk. they went to ogudu registry in 2005 and both arrived in the uk in dec 2005. this guy went to school and my sister contributed towards the tuition. he had no job for 7 months my sister fed him clothe him and his family. sent yemi junior one to school, set his immediate younger sister in a trade with 200k which she ruined. when abi said something about how the money was wasted the guy took sides. upon all this my silly sister still went ahead to marry in a church wedding at st wilfred catholic church in nov 2007. abi said she had 2 miscarriages in 2008, the last one which i am aware of. few days after the miscarriage, this guy walked out of my sister and the only thing he took with his was his passport (tell me how wicked can this guy be) she tried all her best to get this resolved, even me called yemi awomodu and spoke to him for 4hrs but he couldnt say the exact thing that went wrong.  The most annoying part of it was that my sister stayed in touch with his family as she really wants her marriage to work. when i say stayed in touch like still sending feeding allowance, the younger ones still calling for school fees e.t.c. seriously the most annoying part of it was that we recently had a family do in nigeria, and my parent invited them as they wanted to make abi happy. As soon as my sister got to naija, she bought 3 aso ebi for them @15k each. it was a day to the party that someone sent a  text to my sister phone telling he to give each member of the family a holy bible to swearif yemi did not just have a baby in uk. that day i felt bad to watch my sister go through all this agony again. my sister was sick for 6 months when yemi left her and we were all so happy to see she is back on her feet, now this again. and it was a day to my brother wedding. We told my sister to call yemi's mum to find out. She called yemi's mum and the mum denied . immediately my sister asked the driver to took her to yemi's house. i decided to go with her because she wasnt in the right frame of mind,,  We got there still the mother denied it, it was then the elder sister came out who said it was true and she was going to tell my sister but she was just waiting for the right time. How wicked can this people be? and guess  what they still had the gut to come to the party. This people are wicked and dont have the fear of god in them. From May 2005 to Nov 17 7007, this yemi guy never had sex with my sister as he claimed he is a catholic and would never have intimacy until he gets married in a church. its a shame that this guy fooled  everyone of us thinking that his genuine. i am very sure that my sister is not the first girl he has broke her heart but i know that as long as god lives yemi awomodu would live to regret his action.

You sound like a very insulting person. If this is how your sister is then it is no surprise that he left. What did i say in my post that warrants this?
Re: Yemi Awomodu by googles: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked

So crook ni bobo yen ? I never liked him anyways
Re: Yemi Awomodu by favouredjb(f): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2010
Lol
Re: Yemi Awomodu by mafolayomi(f): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2010
shocked. unbelievable undecided
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 19, 2010
googles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

So crook ni bobo yen ? I never liked him anyways
i never liked him too, he over-interprets role alot, too emotional
Re: Yemi Awomodu by jaybee3(m): 11:34am On Oct 19, 2010
who is he?
any pic?
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 19, 2010
@ Jaybee,
dont bother yaself, na one local mumu actor like dat lol
Re: Yemi Awomodu by jaybee3(m): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^
thnx cammy wink
Re: Yemi Awomodu by adeola2707: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2010
delete
Re: Yemi Awomodu by TewMuch: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2010
adeola2707:

@ tewmuch.  i am very sure if you read the post properly, you will realise i did not say anything awful about you, i just think you have misinterpreted the whole thing. apologies, if you feel i have insulted you in any way . its just that the truth is always bitter. One thing i would like to say is that i did not put this post on for any one to pity my sister. as pity would not do her any good. i am glad she is learnt her lesson and i know that god will reward both my sister and the guy accordingly. believe me i know both of them very well. its only god that can take vengenance and belief me you he does it very well. There is a saying in my language that says if thing are not working your way its working gods way. believe me, if you know my sister you would know that she is a good girl. yemi awomodu leaving her is definetely a big load off her shoulder as she was trying too hard to please this guy. but just a word of advise, you dont treat people like a piece of cabbage, be it a guy or a lady. you dont walk out of a relationship like that. believe me it will come back to you 100 folds. @ tewmuch- just to let you know that was no hidden arrangement btw them, she had her registry, intorduction and church wedding.  Finally i have a question for tewmuch, why did the guy wait till he got his ilr before he left my sister. Abeg my sister/brother just pray that such thing will not happen to you or your loved one.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by adeola2707: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2010
i wont say more about this issue. d guy is free to go to the press to do whatever, but you know why he wont do it because he know he is lying. neither you or me can judge. let god be the judge and with time everyone will see the result
Re: Yemi Awomodu by bolaadigun: 1:07am On Oct 27, 2010
I feel compled to contribute in the on going as I fear God and His wrath. Abi's sis, u need to hear this. I was there when ur sis asked Yinka Quadri and Yomi Fabiyi to intervene in her matter with Yemi, and these two people can be witnesses to everything I'm going to say here. Uncle Yinka called Yemi to come see him,and he came. Then he said something to uncle Yinka,and that is that he wants ur sis Abi to be around before he said anything because he wants ur sis to be around so he cld say all he has to say to her face. They all met at a sister place ur sis was there too,and in d presence of everyone Yemi started talking. I was in a room and I overheard everything being said, and I cldn't help but feel sorry for Yemi. And the truth is ur sis Abi admttied to everything d guy said. Now Abi's sis,u were not there,but like I said Yinka Quadri and Yomi Fabiyi are witnesses to this,anyone can ask them if they want. Abi's sis do this for the sake of ur own soul,so that d vengeance of God u r callin on Yemi won't also fall on u. It's d same thing Yemi asked ur sis to do which she admitted to: Give a bible to ur sis,don't reply to this blog until u do so,or d wrath of GOD will also be over ur head for trying to tarnish Yemi's name. Ask ur sis to admit she did offer to help Yemi down to d Uk,then later trick him into a registry marriage, ask her if she told Yemi d marriage is not binding, ask her if she did not offer (of her own accord), to give Yemi abt £600 towards his tuition fee, ask her if Yemi never gave her his bank card to show his appreciation for all she's done,ask her if she did not mismanage his account, ask her if Yemi did not buy her jewelleries worth almost £1000, ask her if the 200,000 naira to Yemi's sis wasn't actually Yemi's money,ask her if she doesn't always beat Yemi like a house boy,ask her if neva lied to Yemi,she was carryin his baby,ask her if she wasn't taken Yemi's passport with her anytime she goes out i.e after his indefinite was granted, ask her if she didn't hide Yemi's passport in a bucket of elubo b4 Yemi saw it and kept it with him,ask her if she did not ask police to throw Yemi out of her house. Abi's sis, if u don't ask her all these with the bible in her hand b4 u reply on this blog,u may be drawing God's wrath on ur own head. I was there when Yemi asked ur sis all these questions and more,and she admitted to them all, she then asked all ppresent to help beg Yemi to forgive her. If I was not there that day, I would be condemimg Yemi like d rest.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by sophy09: 1:49am On Oct 27, 2010
Na wa o. I started this thread with the intent of finding out if the guy still dey act. I did not know that his personal issues will be exposed. Whao as they say there is always her story his story and the real story. I hope the press will not get hold of this and publish it.

But come to think of it, Tewmuch guessed as much cause how can you marry a guy and he did not touch through out the marriage but if he did not touch her, where did the child come from? Oga o
Re: Yemi Awomodu by favouredjb(f): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2010
Too many scandals
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Basics007: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2010
@ OP. U've started reality tv on nairaland o.
Actually i'm still tryin to place his face. Anyone with pix can help pls
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
let me help cos it's getting hot in here shocked

Re: Yemi Awomodu by Taymi: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2010
So, you guys have been discussing about my darling actor and i never knew.
Thanks for uploading his picture. I believe its only God that knows what man doesn't know and him alone is able to judge.
The truth is known to Yemi, Abi{as u call her} and God. So, neither you {her sister}, you that over heard their conversation can tell me the truth.
On that note, i say Yemi please come back to the movie industry, we love your emotions and hope to see more of you in the industry{that's the only place i have business with you.}
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2010
Taymi:

So, you guys have been discussing about my darling actor and i never knew.
Thanks for uploading his picture. I believe its only God that knows what man doesn't know and him alone is able to judge.
The truth is known to Yemi, Abi{as u call her} and God. So, neither you {her sister}, you that over heard their conversation can tell me the truth.
On that note, i say Yemi please come back to the movie industry, we love your emotions and hope to see more of you in the industry{that's the only place i have business with you.}

I saw him in a recent movie. I wish I could remember the title.
It was shot here in the UK though alongside Opeyemi Aiyeola.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Taymi: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2010
@Aysomething, i'll be expecting the title of the film.Please try to remember or find out. I'll do the same though.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2010
Taymi:

@Aysomething, i'll be expecting the title of the film.Please try to remember or find out. I'll do the same though.

"Iku Jare Eda" is the title
Re: Yemi Awomodu by tunnytox(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2010
there's always 2 sides to a story

(1) (2) (Reply)

King Sunny Ade's 70th Birthday Is Today / “I Truly Regret Selling My Soul To The Illuminati - Lady Gaga / See How Yemi Alade Is Rubbing Her Big Boobs With That Of Her Friend (pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.