Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) (53438 Views)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & / Saudi Arabia Announces August 20th As The Day Of Arafah, The Moon Sighted Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by fxskye: 8:49am On May 16, 2018
Femijohn198:
Yoruba Muslim are been control by the north Hausa's claiming they are seiting for the moon..

Is that your Wahala? And that annoys you? Then hug a live transfer dear
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On May 16, 2018
Pharaoh001:

You're a Big f00L ...

Lol. E pain am. One question. If you were born in Rome, what would you be?
If you were born in Saudi Arabia, what would you be?
If you were born in Iran, what would you be?
If you don’t have love, and come here been a religious bigot, all you will is a failed person. I only came here to laugh. And I will continue to laugh. The Koran mentions Jesus a number of times, what does that mean? It talks about his healings. I am sure you don’t read your Koran, but allow a dogmatised fellow to do that for you. Someday, you won’t see the moon. I wonder what you will all do then.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by lucia6: 10:09am On May 16, 2018
Being a Muslim is a pleasure, religion that is not based on assumptions and deceit. Everything is based on Quran rule and Sunnah. Welcome you O RAMADAN.

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by sorextee(m): 10:19am On May 16, 2018
What's the correlation?

semyman:
Block head, no wonder you can't have control over your earnings you must account to one Yahoo guy in suit
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by afoobabs(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
Why are Yoruba Muslims not allowed to sight the Moon, why is it always sighted from the Caliphate?

Just Asking

why is the Nigeria capital in abuja?
was it because it cannot be in another place?
and why did order comes only from abuja?
answer this and the answer to ur question Will be laid bare
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Queenbalikees(f): 10:30am On May 16, 2018
olasaad:

Al jannatul Firdausi
Perfect reply.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 10:52am On May 16, 2018
dadaic:

Lol. E pain am. One question. If you were born in Rome, what would you be?
If you were born in Saudi Arabia, what would you be?
If you were born in Iran, what would you be?
If you don’t have love, and come here been a religious bigot, all you will is a failed person. I only came here to laugh. And I will continue to laugh. The Koran mentions Jesus a number of times, what does that mean? It talks about his healings. I am sure you don’t read your Koran, but allow a dogmatised fellow to do that for you. Someday, you won’t see the moon. I wonder what you will all do then.

That would be the end of Road .... End of the world You must have failed Geography woefully during your secondary school days..... mofos

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2018
laff wan kill me grin grin grin grin
jidxin:

The MOON ofcos
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2018
na play you deh
abbasajao:

Judgment day is a day The almighty Allah will gather all creatures including muslims and christians . The day each and everyone will know where they belong (paradise or hell fire) . May Allah let paradise be our final abode

1 Like

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 11:19am On May 16, 2018
me am jez observing the moon lol sha do and come or else if my period start ehn sai na gama kenan Ramadan Kareem in advance to fellow muslims
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 16, 2018
Pharaoh001:

who is the president of CAN??
Can't he control all the Christians in Nigeria,irrespective of tribes??
Enough of your hypocrisy!

Anyone can be the president of CAN

A Yoruba man can be, an Igbo man can be, an Edo or Delta person can be, Nigerian person can be

Why is it only Fulani/Sokoto Caliphate that is controlling all Nigerian Munuslims
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 16, 2018
malware:

Even a Christian can sight a moon for Muslims, a non-believer once sighted the crescent during the time of the Prophet, and the Prophet directed that fasting should commence.

Who is a nonbeliever?
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by abdullahi45: 2:39pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Why Sultan of Sokoto?
Why can't Yoruba Muslim leaders do the same on their own, are Yoruba inferior Muslims to Fulanis?

He is the leader of all Muslims as Nigeria is concern and mind you that doesnt make us inferior to him. The prophets says no Arab is better or superior to Non-Arab, no non-Arab is better to an Arab, our goodness is only judge by our faith and how we fear God the Almighty.

I hope you understand better.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 16, 2018
abdullahi45:

He is the leader of all Muslims as Nigeria is concern and mind you that doesnt make us inferior to him. The prophets says no Arab is better or superior to Non-Arab, no non-Arab is better to an Arab, our goodness is only judge by our faith and how we fear God the Almighty.

I hope you understand better.

KEEP LYING, FULANI IS YOUR LEADER,
YOU JUST SAID OPPOSITE OF WHAT QUR'AN SAID
[/quote]

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by abdullahi45: 4:04pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Opposite of what Quran said? Could u please enlighten me?
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by abdullahi45: 4:06pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

It is obvious that you are so fanatical on your opinion. I have no reason to keep responding you.

Good day and Be safe.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 16, 2018
abdullahi45:

It is obvious that you are so fanatical on your opinion. I have no reason to keep responding you.

Good day and Be safe.

Yoruba muslims shouldn't be looking up to Fulanis as their Leaders, this is stupidity
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 7:26pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Anyone can be the president of CAN

A Yoruba man can be, an Igbo man can be, an Edo or Delta person can be, Nigerian person can be

Why is it only Fulani/Sokoto Caliphate that is controlling all Nigerian Muslims
It's for avoiding manipulation of religion.. .the same way,we all read Quran in Arabic....so as to maintain a straight path. Reverse is the case of Christians, Each tribe will add his own script/view to it,hence it shows how vulnerable it is to alter bibles, Christians Religion Knowledge for pupils and some other fake things they have added....simply because they don't trust themselves,they turn it into politics(i.e 4-4years) and they simply can't maintain a straight path..
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Pharaoh001(f): 7:28pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Yoruba muslims shouldn't be looking up to Fulanis as their Leaders, this is stupidity

It doesn't concern you....stup.id Igbos Christian
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by basic23111: 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
internationalman:
The question nobody has been able to answer me is

''where will Muslims go on judgment day''
Aljanna is our place.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
2PAC REST IN PEACE, FVCK ALLAH!!!
stop looking for cheap popularity!
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 16, 2018
abdelrahman:
stop looking for cheap popularity!

Fvck you zombie
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Fvck you zombie
fvck your father!
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 16, 2018
abdelrahman:
fvck your father!

Fvck your father, fvck your mother and fvck prophet Muhammad
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On May 17, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Fvck your father, fvck your mother and fvck prophet Muhammad
see pain
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On May 17, 2018
abdelrahman:
see pain

Pain dey see you
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On May 17, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Pain dey see you
sorry,stop crying
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:35am On May 17, 2018
abdullahi45:

Fear Allah in your ways of approaching matters and referring to others as evil.

The point you make isn't valid enough to refer to someone as evil or pro terrorist. May Allah increase US in Iman. Aameen

You must be a good Muslim.

Please, you wrote that you have proof that Muslims will go to paradise. What is that proof?
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:41am On May 17, 2018
kyutepanda:
me am jez observing the moon lol sha do and come or else if my period start ehn sai na gama kenan Ramadan Kareem in advance to fellow muslims

Does it mean that you won't be allowed to join in the fasting even after your period?
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31am On May 17, 2018
abdelrahman:
sorry,stop crying

COME SUCK MY DICK SO I'LL STOP CRYING

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 17, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

COME SUCK MY DICK SO I'LL STOP CRYING
gerrout

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by abdullahi45: 2:41pm On May 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

You must be a good Muslim.

Please, you wrote that you have proof that Muslims will go to paradise. What is that proof?

If you are already familiar with the Quran as many of you are check Quran 98 vs 6-8.

(98:6) Those who disbelieved – be they from among the People of the Book or among those who associated others with Allah in His Divinity– shall be in the Fire, and will abide in it. They are the worst of creatures.
(98:7) But those that believe and work righteous deeds, they are the best of creatures.
98:8 Their recompense lies with their Lord: Gardens of eternity beneath which rivers flow; therein they shall dwell, forever and ever. Allah is well-pleased with them, and they are well-pleased with Him. All this is for him who fears his Lord.

Be Safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos / Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos / Inside Abuja National Mosque, Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.