Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,633 members, 7,955,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) (53826 Views)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Ramadan: Prof. Is-haq Oloyede Announces The Sight Of The Moon In Sokoto, Yobe & / Saudi Arabia Announces August 20th As The Day Of Arafah, The Moon Sighted Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 10:02am On May 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

Does it mean that you won't be allowed to join in the fasting even after your period?
la if you read well you would see where i said sai na gama kenan meaning i would join after am done with my .........
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2018
kyutepanda:

la if you read well you would see where i said sai na gama kenan meaning i would join after am done with my .........

OK, but you must understand that not everyone speaks your language. I don't even know the language that is. Is that Hausa?

But thanks.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:37am On May 18, 2018
abdullahi45:

If you are already familiar with the Quran as many of you are check Quran 98 vs 6-8.

(98:6) Those who disbelieved – be they from among the People of the Book or among those who associated others with Allah in His Divinity– shall be in the Fire, and will abide in it. They are the worst of creatures.
(98:7) But those that believe and work righteous deeds, they are the best of creatures.
98:8 Their recompense lies with their Lord: Gardens of eternity beneath which rivers flow; therein they shall dwell, forever and ever. Allah is well-pleased with them, and they are well-pleased with Him. All this is for him who fears his Lord.

Be Safe.

Thank you, but I don't see it as enough proof.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 1:31pm On May 18, 2018
BluntBoy:

OK, but you must understand that not everyone speaks your language. I don't even know the language that is. Is that Hausa?

But thanks.
lol my fault...anyways hausa isn't my language i jez understand it
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2018
kyutepanda:

Alright, Saynab wink grin

I wish you a generous Ramadan.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by abdullahi45: 12:23am On May 19, 2018
BluntBoy:

Thank you, but I don't see it as enough proof.

Welcome brother. You sound so inquisitive and good minded. Guidance is from God the Almighty bro, so i can only provide evidence, i can't force you to believe.

A man is surely at a great loss if he comes to this world and can't make paradise by the ways of the Almighty afterwhich enough proofs have been provided.

Try to read the English version of the whole chapter and meditate over it.

You may get back to me if you need more proof brother.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 7:31am On May 22, 2018
BluntBoy:

Alright, Saynab wink grin

I wish you a generous Ramadan.

Jeez did you jez call me that? okay this is your first time lol
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:24pm On May 23, 2018
kyutepanda:

Jeez did you jez call me that? okay this is your first time lol

cheesy Don't mind me.

I hope the Ramadan is going fine for you?

I have a question I intend to ask.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 12:38pm On May 24, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

cheesy Don't mind me.

I hope the Ramadan is going fine for you?

I have a question I intend to ask.

ask
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:49pm On May 24, 2018
kyutepanda:

ask

I think it would be safer if I asked the question after Ramadan.
Re: Ramadan: Muslims Trying To Sight The Moon Today In Kaduna (Photos) by bless09: 11:47pm On May 26, 2018
To One Who Is Fasting:

Asalam alaekum my brothers and sisters in islam i need your help to get food to eat during this rammadan (sahoor and iftar) please help me nothing is small GTBank 0030391049

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Dies In Mecca After Completing Her Pilgrimage. Photos / Inside Abuja National Mosque, Nigeria (Video) / 'Mary Mother Of Jesus Christ Mosque' Spotted In Dubai - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.