Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast (7765 Views)

Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children / Buhari Reconstructs Ikeja Military Cantonment Buildings Damaged By Bomb Blast / Governor Zulum Visits Bomb Blast Victims In Borno Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by OritaIbadan: 11:05am On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:

Your useless GEJ allowed the insurgency to fester.

If not for PMB, Lagos and Abuja will have long gone to the terrorist group.

Useless wailers everywhere.
The problem with you political touts is that you keep comparing failure with failure just because of the crumbs you get from your masters tables. Can't you for once tell yourself the truth. Yes Good luck failed and we voted him out but Buhari is Failure personified.
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by zombieTRACKER: 11:06am On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Mumu everywhere. You can't get to your destination without knowing where you're coming from.

Nigeria did not start in 1999.. You can't get to your destination without knowing where you're coming from...
The stupid thing you are shamelessly defending was once a coupist... Anti democrate... And a chronic looter..

Mumu zombies everywhere
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by zombieTRACKER: 11:08am On May 16, 2018
OritaIbadan:

The problem with you political touts is that you keep comparing failure with failure just because of the crumbs you get from your masters tables

Don't mind the foolish tout
GEJ failed... He lost out
Why are you still comparing him with the present government if not only he knows that Buhari belongs in the bracket of losers who has nothing to offer
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by yazach: 11:14am On May 16, 2018
ogododo:
Police have confirmed at least four people died in Kodounga, Borno bomb blast today.
Details coming soon
source TVC news

http://punchng.com/bharam-bomber-kills-five-civilian-jtf-members-in-borno/

The days of this media outlets are numbered

Muslims Killed: Headlines: 20 people killed in Adamaw

Christians Killed: Headlines: 20 Christians were killed in Benue
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:16am On May 16, 2018
Vessi:
even if bomb happens in my village, I'll still vote Buhari.
Don't say in your village because people who you don't know may be the victims; say in your family. May your wish be granted.

Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by PassingShot(m): 11:17am On May 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Nigeria did not start in 1999.. You can't get to your destination without knowing where you're coming from...
The stupid thing you are shamelessly defending was once a coupist... Anti democrate... And a chronic looter..

Mumu zombies everywhere
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by PassingShot(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2018
OritaIbadan:

The problem with you political touts is that you keep comparing failure with failure just because of the crumbs you get from your masters tables. Can't you for once tell yourself the truth. Yes Good luck failed and we voted him out but Buhari is Failure personified.
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by zombieTRACKER: 11:20am On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

You are just hungry
And will do anything to feed
I understand...

But think about your integrity
It has gone to the dogs
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by AFONJACOW(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2018
sai Baba... said baba is really protecting lives and properties... Buhari till 2044 tongue
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by PassingShot(m): 11:28am On May 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are just hungry
I understand...

It has gone to the dogs
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by OritaIbadan: 11:34am On May 16, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You are just hungry
I understand...

It has gone to the dogs
The guy is either a Religious fanatic, tribal bigot, political tout or all of the above.
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by nnokwa042(m): 12:27pm On May 16, 2018
Vessi:
even if bomb blinds you I know you will still vote shekau sorry buhari

Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2018
Otenestbestyaho:
smile, hope it happened in the mosques?

May it happen in your Church! Foolish tribalist!
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by Vulcanheph(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2018
Vessi:

Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by Litmus: 2:06pm On May 16, 2018
Nigeria should not limit her "ransom-payments-made-to-hostage-takers" sphere of observations to just Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad and Niger but to as far as DR Congo, CAR and so on. Monies paid to kidnappers for the release of foreigners and which are then used to fund further terrorism in Nigeria, can take place in Nations far from Nigeria's immediate neighborhood, our security services should be aware.
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by dapiahno(m): 4:55pm On May 16, 2018
Where are thoze bubu ass lickers...you wunt see them now..
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 16, 2018
OritaIbadan:

Don't you think 2019 is still far?

It is still far, but we would get there, and kick him out.
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 16, 2018
ogododo:
Police have confirmed at least four people died in Kodounga, Borno bomb blast today.
Details coming soon
source TVC news

http://punchng.com/bharam-bomber-kills-five-civilian-jtf-members-in-borno/

TECHNICALLY, THEY DIDN'T DIE.
Re: 5 People Killed In Kodunga, Borno Bomb Blast by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 16, 2018
The northern elites know the truth

IPoB: Igbos come here and discuss Biafra agitation as led by Nnamdi Kanu / Sokoto: Tangaza LG Chairman, 8 Councilors Decamp To APC / Police Kill Teenager In Bayelsa On Independence Day