Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children (19081 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Army Convoy In Borno, Kills 12 Soldiers, Steals Cash- Gazette / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Boko Haram Razes Military Base In Borno, Kills 5 Soldiers, Steals Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Doraty1(f): 7:41pm On Aug 13, 2021
Five children were killed when a disused grenade they were playing with exploded outside the northeast Nigerian town of Ngala, near the border with Cameroon, militiamen told AFP Friday.

“The five children picked up the explosive while herding in a field outside the town and it exploded in their hands as they were playing with it,” anti-jihadist militiaman Umar Kachalla said.

“Two of them died on the spot while the other three died in hospital in Mada, inside Cameroon,” he said.

Another militiaman, Umar Ari, gave a similar account of the incident, which happened on Thursday.

In August 2014, the Boko Haram jihadist group seized Ngala along with the nearby trading hub of Gamboru.

The two towns were recaptured in September 2015 by Nigerian troops with the help of Chadian forces following a months-long offensive.

Ari said unexploded mines and grenades from the conflict still litter the surrounding countryside and many children had been killed or injured.

In December 2019, nine people were killed and 26 injured when an explosive device went off on a crowded bridge linking Gamboru and Fotokol.

Residents blamed the explosion on a grenade disguised as a toy that, they said, had been given to some children as a gift by a Boko Haram insurgent.

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-blast-kills-five-children-in-borno

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Themainboy22: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
Nawao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Totilopussylick(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2021
May their souls rest in peace.

22 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by temitope27(m): 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Abdul05: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin grin grin burn the whole north down( wetin concern me )

South West is my home with my cigar l feel good.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Danjikanbauchi: 7:46pm On Aug 13, 2021
grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by colorsofrainbow: 7:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
Fake news!!

The bomb was planted by ipob afterall bokoharam has surrendered...
North is the safest place in the world.

I was just testing the Mic on how to be a Fulani/APC miscreant for a minute grin cheesy

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Vision4God: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2021
God's comfort to their families.
Only If they had known....

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by ogododo: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2021
Doraty1:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

To welcome Bubu back na salute.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by funkekemi(f): 7:56pm On Aug 13, 2021
Doraty1:

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
this is just the beginning, same way the bombed our kids during the civil war

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by gabolak(m): 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2021
Rip
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Barbsamiin: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2021
That was then.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by vedaxcool(m): 8:07pm On Aug 13, 2021
May Allah console the bereaved parents. Ameen So unfortunate.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by insidelife22(m): 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2021
Boko haram,by the north,for the north and with the north till eternity, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by lordm(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin grin burn the whole north down( wetin concern me )

South West is my home with my cigar l feel good.
where is your human nature

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by mountmoriah(m): 8:15pm On Aug 13, 2021
lordm:
where is your human nature
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by mountmoriah(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:
May their souls rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by MrBanner(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2021
Booked
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Spending123: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
Our brothers have done it again..... the only difference between Nigeria and hell fire is crude oil resources.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
nah every day bad thing dey happen for the north
lord have mercy

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Metrofox(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2021
but you guys keep forgiving terrorists and the victims get condolence visit plus RIP #animalfarm

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by saphiere(f): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
Should women who play the roles of "father to their kids and husband to their husbands" also submit to their husbands because their husbands are the head of the home?

Please I need answer

tishbite41:

Madam, your husband is your crown

Half bread is better than none

God forbid, na when that man go die, you go know hin importance
I'd rather not have a bread than have a stupid half bread.

A man who can't take care of his family bills you want me to submit to?
God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by DropsMic(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2021
RIP
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
hope is not boko boys?
Cause the last time i checked they have all repented and surrendered their weapons.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by thatsleepboy1: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
Ndị ìgbo have started bombing Borno after bk boys repented. ESN bikọ hapụ h'aka.

Make them burn e no concern me walai.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by tishbite41(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2021
The God of Biafrans

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Plut01: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2021

Boko Haram ravaged region of North has done it again!

E sure me say the death of those people doesn't move them, it's like a daily blood tonic to them. Many of them will even hail or join these Boko boys since their grand patron now gives them Amnesty with option of of full scholarship to school of their choice.

One Idiot even said the Boko boys can become president in the near future. After all, one of them is now Manning a ministry which has most of our Data. Their grand patron is even recruiting them into the Army and before we know it in 7 years time, one of them will become your COAS. Lobatan!

Well, what happens in the North stays in the North! I have seen 7-9years old Northern Boys supporting boko haram.......So no sympathy from this side.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children by Yus2020: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2021
Buhari is back evil man

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra2021: Did The Governorship Debates Affect The Decision Of The Voters? / 2015: Jimi Agbaje Receives Over 3,000 APC Defectors Into Lagos PDP / Woman And Her Children Killed As 3 Suicide Bombers Strike Again In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.