Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,632 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (57023 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Kemi Or Ore: Who Should He Marry? - Chat Between 2 Friends Goes Viral / 2 Friends Fight, Injure Themselves As 1 Sleeps With The Other's Boyfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by SAD007(m): 8:24am On May 16, 2018
BloggersNG:
How the H? But well It doesn't seem like she's got problem, she sound like she was prepared for it.. A lady on Twitter is blowing up her page, and revealing an explicit dirty secret of herself, The lady named Benz-pusha said her Babydaddy made her sleep with him and his 2 friends, after she told him she was drunk, Thats Not the worst, Wait for this, And all the 3 of them came inside her.. Gosh.. See below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/wtf-man-brings-his-2-friends-to-sleep.html

Hahhaha, but you were drunk, how did you know you got 3diff cock...olololololo oloshooo!!

Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Nobody: 8:26am On May 16, 2018
Alezy:
the news zz been on twitter since yesterday. Its just a make up story to get more followers. She doesn't post anything aside nudes.

Very fake news. Nl mods don't even try to verify before trowing things up their fp

She literally fvcks or money, how is that not obvious from all the pictures of her decaying face? Are you a teenager? That is what a prostitute looks like. Wonder why it's on Nairaland.
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Trippledee(m): 8:26am On May 16, 2018
chai!!!! blood of Jeremiah
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by fr3do(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2018
Greystone:
undecided

God please I don't want to marry Olosho after

searching for true love all these years...

embarassed
One of my greatest fears
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Ugosample(m): 8:41am On May 16, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
This one can never become a wife,,,,,baby mamarism,,,,is her calling.

Being a wife is NO achievement whatsoever

Get that

2 Likes

Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Chukazu: 8:49am On May 16, 2018
At least she is honest enough not to claim she was raped like so many of her peeps would...
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by muyiwatosin: 8:57am On May 16, 2018
thats why she is a baby mama.
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by OboOlora(f): 9:14am On May 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

STD is curable but when u get pregnant and u don't know who's ur baby daddy... Then you know ur in a deep shiiit...

Imagine, taking care of a child for at least 18yrs coz of a single stvpid mistake... Now ask urself, is it worth it

Really, STDs r curable?

Na quranic school for Adamawa u graduate?

1 Like

Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by kmaster007: 9:21am On May 16, 2018
olosho number 1....
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by midehi2(f): 9:32am On May 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Daaaaamn girl! That's a sexxxy 4some grin grin grin

The only thing is if y'all fvcked RAW & U get pregnant, don't forget The Maury Show is there to help find your BABY DADDY wink wink wink

GOOD LUCK!
Its like you like these 3some, 4some sexx grin grin
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by franchasng: 9:45am On May 16, 2018
Thats how bleeped up majority of today ladies in America are to be honest.

Sex is as free as the air in United States of America. Ladies approach guys for sex.....a lady or girl can walk up to you at the mall to say hi, I like you....all she wants is a sex romp nothing more....especially the black American ladies aka "Akatas".

In US, if u are a guy and u look good, not even that handsome but if u are tall, mhen get ready for girls...your stick might break...cos even your girlfriend's friends or your wife's friends will be trying secretly to taste your stick at all cost.

Its really a shame sha cry
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Snow87(m): 9:45am On May 16, 2018
Mathematically, that's triplet of she got pregnant u know. your case is different ma
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Tedassie(m): 9:50am On May 16, 2018
Ginaz:
They all came in her. Isn't she worried about std or something?

CUMmunity service
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Nobody: 9:54am On May 16, 2018
Ugosample:

Get that
From your thought, I guessedgrin
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Nobody: 9:55am On May 16, 2018
Ugosample:

Get that
From your thought, I guessedgrin
Pricelessangel0:
And this is seen as an achievement? undecided
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Pricelessangel0(f): 9:55am On May 16, 2018
And this is seen as an achievement? undecided
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Martin0(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2018
OboOlora:

Really, STDs r curable?

Na quranic school for Adamawa u graduate?

na wa for you oo, it curable na..
Bacterial STDs can be cured with antibiotics if treatment begins early enough. Viral STDs cannot be cured , but you can manage symptoms with medications. There is a vaccine against hepatitis B, but it will not help if you already have the disease. tire for you oo abeg decide when to use rubber jor, it ur choice

1 Like

Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Olulinks(m): 10:23am On May 16, 2018
flyca:
All these stupid tweets with no moral lesson sef undecided
That's why I absconded from Twitter.
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by emelda86(f): 10:23am On May 16, 2018
Food don land Nigerians & hypocrisy is like buhari & his failed promises...
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by cocoboss(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2018
bitches and witches wink wink wink
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by tolufase: 11:48am On May 16, 2018
This one will wake up one day to tell Nigerians that she is looking for God fearing man or rather Mr right.
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by xtervaganza(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2018
Black American woman are 60% trash .

Probably one of the idiots on food stamps hating on Trump
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by moorevic(m): 12:16pm On May 16, 2018
I guess you didn't get the joke.....
UncleJudax:

It is One sperm cell vs the egg. No such thing as three characters
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by pedrilo: 12:37pm On May 16, 2018
the truth is, some girls r even worse than this.
sometimes i wonder wat will become of them in the future and how they will raise their kids
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by UncleJudax(m): 4:13pm On May 16, 2018
moorevic:
I guess you didn't get the joke.....
My bad..I was in a biological mood. grin
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by QuietHammer(m): 4:45pm On May 16, 2018
Ubunja. You were right. This woman just used alcohol as an excuse to satisfy the hoe in her. Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by sisisioge: 8:24pm On May 16, 2018
Whew! She's oyinbo niggaress...sex is pure water there nau. A won ndi jakujaku!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by KendrickAyomide: 2:16am On Jun 12, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Got nord to expire next April
how much bro
Re: Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 17, 2018
Diso60090:
Please next time try and call me

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.