Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider (65779 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And Madam Juliet His Alleged Sugar Mummy / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos) / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by rockcitie: 10:33pm On May 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Hahaha cheesy... Here comes the shitty victim card. You're the two faced silly head that slutshamed Nina first, oh! You didn't think the abortion gist is everywhere? Hehehehe... Your drippy mouth fave bragged about it nah. You don't throw stones when your existence is in a glass house!

Oh! Didn't know you were MeeMee's spokesman when you gave your unsolicited advice earlier. Mstcheeeeeew... Sule undecided

Unlike you, I don't go about judging people because I know say nobody holy, reason why you didn't see me calling Alex a murderer for her past. Same can't be said of you! I should get a life? Really? It was you who took up the job of stalking me, LMAO! Take your own advice, jobless hypocrite.

And all this epistle you've written is to prove to yourself that you're not drowning along with your olóshò friend cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by YumMinaYum(f): 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
diadem10:

How far about yumyum? Lol. I knew Miradull had a huge facade on, discerning minds could see that from afar but yumyum eediots preferred to bury their head in sand. Don't even know what right you have to defend her after you all abandoned her to vote yumyum in the end.

Stop being stupid, don't let your hate for MeeMee get a better part of your memory. I voted Nina at finale, go back to the thread to get your facts right!
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:35pm On May 16, 2018
SlayerForever:

Hm. I ne missikwa. Ogadigi ka olugo gi n'ime afo.
odiegwu really!!! Anubekwam nke ahu o, odika m ga eje jiri oku oriona choba nkem
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:35pm On May 16, 2018
Udo
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by YumMinaYum(f): 10:38pm On May 16, 2018
rockcitie:

And all this epistle you've written is to prove to yourself that you're not drowning along with your olóshò friend cheesy cheesy

Lol. You don't want to do this with me. Abortion isn't the only thing I got on your green head. Show is over, support your faves while I support mine. Don't tempt me...
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by diadem10: 10:43pm On May 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Stop being stupid, don't let your hate for MeeMee get a better part of your memory. I voted Nina at finale, go back to the thread to get your facts right!
But voted miradull as well. I could remember you campaigning for both at the finale. Lol.
I always wonder how someone who's ever loved by anyone incl. Parents) would look at the stupid Mina and see love mirrored in their stupid display of love. No wonder girls are used and dumped these days 'cos they aint discernible.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by rockcitie: 10:52pm On May 16, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. You don't want to do this with me. Abortion isn't the only thing I got on your green head. Show is over, support your faves while I support mine. Don't tempt me...

The show is all yours. Tell us all that we don't know already cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by YumMinaYum(f): 10:53pm On May 16, 2018
diadem10:

But voted miradull as well. I could remember you campaigning for both at the finale. Lol.
I always wonder how someone who's ever loved by anyone incl. Parents) would look at the stupid Mina and see love mirrored in their stupid display of love. No wonder girls are used and dumped these days 'cos they aint discernible.

I voted only Nina at finals. Campaigning and voting are two different things Sir.

That we see things differently doesn't mean either of us is wrong or right. I'm entitled to my opinions and observations, if you can't respect it, then kindly look away. Thanks!

And yeah, my Yumyums made me see nothing but love in their "stupid display of love". #SeeingGoals kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SlayerForever: 11:18pm On May 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
odiegwu really!!! Anubekwam nke ahu o, odika m ga eje jiri oku oriona choba nkem

Imaro n'enwe amu ne lu n'ime afo? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmmm,jekwa jukwa ese,meanwhile amarom k'isi n'achoyali ife di eba.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by adadike(f): 8:52am On May 17, 2018
Ayauche:

cheesy grin I like u jare
cheesy I like u too my sister.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 9:04am On May 17, 2018
SlayerForever:

Imaro n'enwe amu ne lu n'ime afo? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Hmmm,jekwa jukwa ese,meanwhile amarom k'isi n'achoyali ife di eba.
Chineke mu o... Nya bu na ihem na acho na uko elu di na Ime gi grin
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SlayerForever: 5:17pm On May 17, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Chineke mu o... Nya bu na ihem na acho na uko elu di na Ime gi grin

Lol.

Ofuma nu. Amam nki na ta onwegi afufu.
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by barallanee(f): 3:50am On May 18, 2018
NeeKlaus:
This title is misleading. I think it's the other way round. It's something like this:

"Miracle Has Dumped Nina Because He Doesn't Want Her, He Never Wanted Her and He Will Never Want Her." gringrin
please u nid a handshake ,ur moniker again jux made me smile...d truth is bitter
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by NeeKlaus: 3:20pm On May 18, 2018
barallanee:
please u nid a handshake ,ur moniker again jux made me smile...d truth is bitter
Lol...Alright. But there's just a little problem: I don't shake Ladies. I hug 'em. So, you would have to offer a befitting hug instead.

BTW, what is it about my moniker that made you smile? smiley
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:09pm On May 18, 2018
SlayerForever:

Lol.

Ofuma nu. Amam nki na ta onwegi afufu.
Ngwanu ihunanya ebidola o...
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SlayerForever: 12:22am On May 19, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Ngwanu ihunanya ebidola o...

Eziokwu?! smiley

Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:29am On May 19, 2018
SlayerForever:

Eziokwu?! smiley

Nwa mara nma amam n'iga lalugo ula. Kam deputa contactim eba,onwe ki si kpom kam nu onugi:
efu asato otu efu asato asaa efu ato asaa itoolu isii.

K'odi mgbe anyi kpazi. Lalu nke oma.
edeputalam ya
Re: BBNaija: Nina Dumped By Miracle Igbokwe And His Family - Insider by CanineOfJackal: 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
KhaleesiAdaz:
Chai too many ndi arurumana here
Ma ndi na ara amu ma ndi na ara òtù.
Jirinu nwayo na ara ihe arara ara o
do you really want to make heaven? #lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

P-square Acquires New Mansion As Birthday Gift [PICS] / D'banj Introduces His Wife & Son Live On Stage (Video, Photos) / Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.