Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege (2728 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign / Umahi Ask Judge To Withdraw His Motion For A Stay Of Execution / Oshiomhole: Appeal Court Grants Stay Of Execution On Abuja High Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by 11Ebisco: 11:56am On May 16, 2018
The Federal High Court, Abuja has declined the Senate’s application for Stay of Execution of its judgment quashing the suspension of Senator Ovie Omo-Agege.

Details shortly…

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/breaking-court-floors-senates-stay-of.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by hakimi1974(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2018
omo agege is leading saraki's senate by 2-0.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by adekanmbi1986(m): 12:42pm On May 16, 2018
Okay
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by SadiqBabaSani: 12:44pm On May 16, 2018
I cee bubus hands all ova ds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by obailala(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
I cee bubus hands all ova ds
Over a high court ruling quashing an already known illegal act of suspension?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 16, 2018
Omo-Agege you've disgraced Delta state.

We Urhobo people didn't send you to the Senate to turn yourself into a public nuisance.

Ibori, Okowa and other elders will send you to where you belong in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by lecowas: 1:30pm On May 16, 2018
grin grin grin
I dunno why I'm supporting Omo agege, maybe because his suspension was illegal or because he was daring & courageous better still, because he knows his right undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by 9jatriot(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2018
To think that he is even a first timer.
lecowas:
grin grin grin
I dunno why I'm supporting Omo agege, maybe because his suspension was illegal or because he was daring & courageous better still, because he knows his right undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by lecowas: 1:32pm On May 16, 2018
9jatriot:
To think that he is even a first timer.

I dey tells u grin
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by gare(f): 1:50pm On May 16, 2018
lecowas:
grin grin grin

WHAT IS HIS RIGHTS? TO STEAL THE MACE, EVEN IF THE SUSPENSION WAS ILLEGAL, HE SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY FOR HIS SINS IF THE HE IS INVOLVED IN THE MACE STEALING

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by PassingShot(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2018
I knew Omo-Agege to be a very smart street guy long time ago.

He's got a mansion in Edjeba (Warri) and a street named after him since the early 90's.

Saraki is a learner where Omo-Agege dey operate.

Soon, Saraki will find a way to settle with him, else Omo-Agege will ruin his political life.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by lecowas: 2:01pm On May 16, 2018
gare:

WHAT IS HIS RIGHTS? TO STEAL THE MACE, EVEN IF THE SUSPENSION WAS ILLEGAL, HE SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY FOR HIS SINS IF THE HE IS INVOLVED IN THE MACE STEALING

The mace saga was another thing entirely, he should be prosecuted if found guilty. Am not against that . Come to think of it, the mace saga may be a grand plot by Saraki himself to destroy the political career of the man. Saraki, Dino ,Abaribe and the thugs in Saraki's camp didn't attend plenary that day.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by tesppidd: 2:31pm On May 16, 2018
I don't trust Saraki Sara and his gang of criminals.

Omo Agege will still be suspended based on the mace theft allegation.

They are setting trapbgor him.

I don't see him escaping that one.

Hmn

Dino Melaye Meats and Omo Agege are my senators of the year.

They have made Nigeria look like one nollywood blockbuster.
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

We Urhobo people didn't send you to the Senate to turn yourself into a public nuisance.

Which Okowa?
Okowa is a shame to be associated to the DSGH.
He is clueless as a leader.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 16, 2018
gare:

Lemme ask u this...
Is there any CCTV footage to buttress Ur claims of him stealing the Mace?
Just the words of men who may have been bribed? The law is direct and will be applied in this. Why do u think it is difficult for EFCC to secure conviction?
If they want to rope him, they should come out with a concrete proof.
In the court, it will the the word of one against another and besides, in developed countries, the loss of evidence is the end of a speculation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by johnmartus(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2018
wink you are a bastard.you're not Urhobo we the urhobo we are solidly behind our son .he represent us very well and we will vote him in 2019.
Elder001:

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
wink [s]you are a bastard.you're not Urhobo we the urhobo we are solidly behind our son .he represent us very well and we will vote him in 2019.[/s]

Omo-Agege will be sent to where he belongs in 2019
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 16, 2018
The "mace saga" will nail this Omo Agege and send him to prison for treason.
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by johnmartus(m): 3:25pm On May 16, 2018
wink just wonder who will send him .thousands of okowa can't do it even ibori will not deal him.
Elder001:

Omo-Agege will be sent to where he belongs in 2019

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by johnmartus(m): 3:26pm On May 16, 2018
Pepsi101:
The "mace saga" will nail this Omo Agege and send him to prison for treason.
undecided you see him stolen mace?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by drtwist(m): 3:28pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

my guy for the fact you are calling Ibori/okowa as a reasonable human being shows you are partisan and myopic about our future generation .delta don't need such class of politicians who only recognize thug and godfatherism. I have stop supporting any delta politicians because I now know they are all cultist and evil. For the fact Delta state is the state with third or fourth highest allocation and revenue yet no single employment opportunity. The only employment opportunity in Delta state is yahoo and thug. Only a fool in his/her right senses support the current sets of dumb ass politicians we have both those in APC and PDP.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
wink just wonder who will send him .thousands of okowa can't do it even ibori will not deal him.

don't bite more than you can chew...

Nobody fvcks with the odidigbogbo1 of Africa.

The jagaban of Delta

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by gare(f): 3:32pm On May 16, 2018
kingkakaone:

Lemme ask u this...
Is there any CCTV footage to buttress Ur claims of him stealing the Mace?
Just the words of men who may have been bribed? The law is direct and will be applied in this. Why do u think it is difficult for EFCC to secure conviction?
If they want to rope him, they should come out with a concrete proof.
In the court, it will the the word of one against another and besides, in developed countries, the loss of evidence is the end of a speculation.

GUY I REALLY DONT WANT TO TALK MUCH, YOU THE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARRESTED ARE FROM DELTA STATE AND THEY HAVE RELATIVES AND FRIENDS, SO JUST TAKE IT THAT OUR SENATOR IS NOT INNOCENT, WE DONT NEED TO COURT OR CCTV

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 16, 2018
drtwist:
my guy calling Ibori/okowa shows you are partisan .delta don't need such politicians who only recognize thug and godfather. For the fact I have stop supporting any delta politicians because I know they are all wicked. Delta is the state with third or fourth highest allocation and revenue yet no single employment opportunity. Only a fool support the current sets of dumb ass politicians both those in APC and PDP

trash
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
undecided you see him stolen mace?
Have you read the testimony of the Sgt at arms?
Have you asked about how they entered the complex and whose car brought them?
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by johnmartus(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2018
Pepsi101:

Have you read the testimony of the Sgt at arms?

Have you asked about how they entered the complex and whose car brought them?

whatever Sgt can be use by omo agege enemies eg saraki and other .

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
whatever Sgt can be use by omo agege enemies eg saraki and other .

You forgot to address the second point.

How did they gain entrance and whose vehicle brought them inside?

Who told the security officers that they came with him when they were being checked at the gate?
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Sirjamo: 4:26pm On May 16, 2018
hakimi1974:
omo agege is leading saraki's senate by 2-0.
He will eventually win the trophy.
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by GEJDHERO: 4:44pm On May 16, 2018
PassingShot:
I knew Omo-Agege to be a very smart street guy long time ago.

He's got a mansion in Edjeba (Warri) and a street named after him since the early 90's.

Saraki is a learner where Omo-Agege dey operate.

Soon, Saraki will find a way to settle with him, else Omo-Agege will ruin his political life.
Thats his Late fathers house and street,not his.
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by dignity33: 4:48pm On May 16, 2018
What do you expect from Buhari court?
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by hakimi1974(m): 5:04pm On May 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
He will eventually win the trophy.
how, person wey dem don daze with a combination of upper cut, left and right hook, and referee don count am out of the rofo-rofo fight go come win the fight. but bros eeh how you think say omo ilorin can defeat omo agege?.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! Is This Imo State? / Kano Removes Nigeria Police From Criminal Prosecutions / IPOB Russia Replys Northern Group, Places $100m Bounty On All Fulani Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.