Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege (2744 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Breaks Her Silence On Omo Agege' activities During The Campaign / Umahi Ask Judge To Withdraw His Motion For A Stay Of Execution / Oshiomhole: Appeal Court Grants Stay Of Execution On Abuja High Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Sirjamo: 5:29pm On May 16, 2018
hakimi1974:
how, person wey dem don daze with a combination of upper cut, left and right hook, and referee don count am out of the rofo-rofo fight go come win the fight. but bros eeh how you think say omo ilorin can defeat omo agege?.
I mean, Omo agege will eventually win the trophy
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by spartan117(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2018
lecowas:

The mace saga was another thing entirely, he should be prosecuted if found guilty. Am not against that . Come to think of it, the mace saga may be a grand plot by Saraki himself to destroy the political career of the man. Saraki, Dino ,Abaribe and the thugs in Saraki's camp didn't attend plenary that day.
Omo agege came in with the thugs

Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by PassingShot(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2018
GEJDHERO:
Thats his Late fathers house and street,not his.
Sure?

The street is Ovie Omo-Agege, not just Omo-Agege
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by hakimi1974(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2018
Sirjamo:
I mean, Omo agege will eventually win the trophy
ok. have a lovely day bros.
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by alen4smith(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

Omo-Agege will be sent to where he belongs in 2019
young man stop disgracing yourself!
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 16, 2018
alen4smith:
young man stop disgracing yourself!

I'm a married man.
because I'm on nairaland doesn't mean you should talk to me anyhow undecided
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by alen4smith(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2018
Elder001:

I'm a married man.
because I'm on nairaland doesn't mean you should talk to me anyhow undecided
who gives a damn?
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
gare:

GUY I REALLY DONT WANT TO TALK MUCH, YOU THE PEOPLE THAT THEY ARRESTED ARE FROM DELTA STATE AND THEY HAVE RELATIVES AND FRIENDS, SO JUST TAKE IT THAT OUR SENATOR IS NOT INNOCENT, WE DONT NEED TO COURT OR CCTV
Why shouldn't u need a court or CCTV to jail someone?
Most of u blame Buhari and efcc for arresting perceived looters and u always claim everyone remain innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.
Now how is that for the senator?
U people can't just push for the law on ur own people and tend to ignore same law when it comes to opponents.
Two faced Nigerians who can twist the law just to favour their cause is what is destroying the nation today.
If u need a concrete proof for Dasuki, Metuh and co to be jailed like I always want also, then u should apply same for the senator if not, he is not guilty.
Re: Breaking: Court Floors Senate’s Stay Of Execution On Omo-agege by Ihateyoumod: 1:20am On May 17, 2018
tesppidd:
I don't trust Saraki Sara and his gang of criminals.

Omo Agege will still be suspended based on the mace theft allegation.

They are setting trapbgor him.

I don't see him escaping that one.

Hmn

Dino Melaye Meats and Omo Agege are my senators of the year.

They have made Nigeria look like one nollywood blockbuster.

Court has ruled tht no one can suspend a senator for more than 14days

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Tambuwal And All The Sokoto State House Of Assembly Decamped To PDP / #osundecides: Live Election Results Updates From Polling Units & Wards In Osun G / [BREAKING] Bayelsa: Supreme Court Upholds Judgement Sacking Apc’s David Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.