Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,597 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi (46840 Views)

How Police Massacre IPOB Terrorists Yesterday In Anambra State (Graphi Pictures) / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH / The Clash Between Police And IPOB In Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Buffalo2(m): 1:26pm On May 16, 2018
Glory Glory Glory to God Almighty
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by pat077: 1:26pm On May 16, 2018
Wish her quick recovery.
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Emekus92(m): 1:28pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:
NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

WHAT IF SHE DIED WOULD YOU SAY THIS SHIT? MAYBE PEOPLE WHO DIED IN SAME CASE PROVED THAT GOD DOESN'T EXIST

Must you zombie thank God for everything? She was just Lucky, Grow up relitags
You agent of darkness. May what happened to sani abacha be ur case

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 16, 2018
Emekus92:

You agent of darkness. May what happened to sani abacha be ur case

I ACCEPT IT AS FAR AS I WON'T BE POOR AS DANGOTE

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:31pm On May 16, 2018
humbleofficer:

there
Thanks.
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Bryan88(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2018
HEAD SHOT AND STILL ALIVE? ALL THESES BLOGGERS SEF...ABEG MAKE UNA TRY DEY USE UNA HEAD WEN POSTING A STORY NAH...HABA! THAT WOUND NO BE BULLET WOUND ABEGI. angry
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2018
bugidon:
Thank God for her life

A graze.

Thank God oooooooo!

An Inch lower and her brains would've been spattered.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:37pm On May 16, 2018
Bryan88:
HEAD SHOT AND STILL ALIVE? ALL THESES BLOGGERS SEF...ABEG MAKE UNA TRY DEY USE UNA HEAD WEN POSTING A STORY NAH...HABA! THAT WOUND NO BE BULLET WOUND ABEGI. angry

You've not heard of a graze before?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Bryan88(m): 1:48pm On May 16, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

You've not heard of a graze before?
GRAZE THAT IS DEEP? ABI U NO DEY SEE WELL?
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Krak(m): 1:53pm On May 16, 2018
She was lucky, it was just a graze.
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by hahn(m): 2:03pm On May 16, 2018
post=67610837:
Only a fool says in his HEART that there is no GOD.

This is nothing short of a miracle!!

God is the real fool for allowing her get shot in the first place undecided
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by doctokwus: 2:06pm On May 16, 2018
-Bullet wound to the head and survived?Fat lie!
That is not a picture of a bullet wound.
-There was exchange of gunshots and she was out still cooking?Another fat lie.
My theory of what actually happened is that as soon as they heard gunshots,they all scampered for safety and in her panic state,she tripped and hit her head against an object.
Bullet wound to the head,aside having low possibility of survival,does not produce a linear laceration as shown in the picture.
Everyone is now blogging without simple use of commonsense or sourcing for information.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by nueldozzy(m): 2:08pm On May 16, 2018
slawomir:

you are so pathetic
which god are you talking about ?
because the last time i checked there are more than a thousand imaginary gods including this your fake god with the capital letter G

for every day we live we are faced with more than a thousand way to die
we were born to die
and death is only the beginning
so the fact that she survived is not a miracle from your fake God
she was just lucky and that doesn't mean that she won't die immediately she is stepping out of that hospital. she might be hit by a car when she is leaving the hospital

I know people will say am talking like the devil
yeah i won't blame them because humans hate what they don't understand
u really think u are wise.....pity....the book of proverbs was written so we could understand people like you..."a fool sayeth in his heart,there is no God".i dont care what you believe,just dont insult people who have different beliefs from you.oh and btw,i think u're the pathetic one

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by nueldozzy(m): 2:12pm On May 16, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

NO

WHAT IF SHE DIED WOULD YOU SAY THIS SHIT?
MAYBE PEOPLE WHO DIED IN SAME CASE PROVED THAT GOD DOESN'T EXIST

Must you zombie thank God for everything?
She was just Lucky,
Grow up relitags
was about to caution you until i saw your moniker,so its no use.....u're already a lost cause.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 16, 2018
Bloggers and lies ...
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 16, 2018
nueldozzy:
was about to caution you until i saw your moniker,so its no use.....u're already a lost cause.

YOUR OPINION IS NOT NEEDED

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:19pm On May 16, 2018
Bryan88:
GRAZE THAT IS DEEP? ABI U NO DEY SEE WELL?

A graze can be deep, ma guy.

It could also be a ricochet, but that will leave a much worse wound than this. The other option is the bullet chipped off some stuff that then hit her and made the wound.
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by lilmaydee(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

This girl must have a soft skull for the bullet to have penetrated her head

This is the reason Dano milk always advise in their adverts that you drink milk so you can get calcium for strong head skull

The bullet would have bounced back according to the laws of momentum

This guy is a psychopath

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 16, 2018
post=67610837:

If God exists and omnibenevolent, how come evil exist?

Because if he really is omnibenevolent due to his existence, there would be no case of armed robbery in the first place so answer my initial question without talking in circle?
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:50pm On May 16, 2018
God in action
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:52pm On May 16, 2018

humbleofficer
:

there
Thank you for the correction.
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Rolly22(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2018
Bryan88:

My brother I was wondering oh, that should Just be ordinary grazing, a bullet can't enter someone's skull without her brains on the floor
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by oglalasioux(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2018
post=67610837:

For the OFFA robbery victims;

Only a fool says in his heart that there is God.
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by dapiahno(m): 5:03pm On May 16, 2018
slawomir:

you are so pathetic
which god are you talking about ?
because the last time i checked there are more than a thousand imaginary gods including this your fake god with the capital letter G

for every day we live we are faced with more than a thousand way to die
we were born to die
and death is only the beginning
so the fact that she survived is not a miracle from your fake God
she was just lucky and that doesn't mean that she won't die immediately she is stepping out of that hospital. she might be hit by a car when she is leaving the hospital

I know people will say am talking like the devil
yeah i won't blame them because humans hate what they don't understand
You are a confirm atheist...
Dont worry,this same GOD wil arrest your heart soon

1 Like

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by tendawarrior1(m): 5:05pm On May 16, 2018
As a medical somebody I can tell u that this is not a bullet wound. its a 2nd degree laceration. from a cut not a bullet, People jst believe every shit posted by useless bloggers. mtchew
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Sarah20A(f): 5:54pm On May 16, 2018
She nor go ever near party food again embarassed
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by sapeleboi(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2018
nairaland abeg were in sapele undecided
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Bryan88(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

A graze can be deep, ma guy.

It could also be a ricochet, but that will leave a much worse wound than this. The other option is the bullet chipped off some stuff that then hit her and made the wound.
OGA HEAD SHOT AND GRAZE NA TWO BIG DIFF TINS ABEG...IF U KNW U KNW.
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Bryan88(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2018
Rolly22:

My brother I was wondering oh, that should Just be ordinary grazing, a bullet can't enter someone's skull without her brains on the floor
I TIRE O
Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:02pm On May 18, 2018
Bryan88:
OGA HEAD SHOT AND GRAZE NA TWO BIG DIFF TINS ABEG...IF U KNW U KNW.

OK!

This pic is for the benefit of others who might need to know what a graze might look like if one is lucky enough to be grazed on the head by a bullet.

It's not for you though. You're an expert.

Re: Lady Shot In The Head During Fire Fight Between Police, Robbers In Delta (Graphi by Bryan88(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

OK!

This pic is for the benefit of others who might need to know what a graze might look like if one is lucky enough to be grazed on the head by a bullet.

It's not for you though. You're an expert.
U SEE ANY LONG LINE 4 D ODA PICS? BSIDES THIS 1 NO DEEP AND DATS GRAZING. D 1ST PICS DEEP AND LINE NO LONG...EVEN D BLOGGER CALLED IT HEAD SHOT AND U STIL DEY FOLLOW ME ARGUE. NAWA U O

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Attacks Adams Oshiomhole, Apc Chairman / Presiding Officers: We Transmitted Official Results Directly To INEC Server / Construction Of Abule Egba And Ajah Fly Over In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.