Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him (53485 Views)

Hushpuppi Accepts Deji Adeyanju's Debate Challenge At Efcc Office (Video) / Hushpuppi Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Call For His Arrest By EFCC / "EFCC, Arrest Hushpuppi" - Deji Adeyanju, #OurMumuDonDo Protesters (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by Pierohandsome: 10:58am On May 19, 2018
rickymayne:

You mental?...what tf is your business...is he a govt official or his he a public limited company that he has to declare the source of his income...why are you so pained fam?...people wicked o...i cant imagine someone is this pained over someone else's thing when whatever decision he makes doesnt affect your life.
with people like u Nigeria is far Frm redemption. Yahoo boys r worst than politicians.

Do u knw hw many lives and businesses yahoo boys hv ruined? Most of them if not all of them hv used so many destinies of young girls for ritual and render them useless, do u knw how many people yahoo boys hv mudered for ritual purposes

I lost over 6 million naira to a dubious fella last yr. And here u are talking rubbish and defending evil.

May u fall victim to them, may ur daughters fall into their hands!! Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by laudate: 7:25pm On May 19, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:
My dear, please answer this question. Do you think that most youths will become an internet fraudster if they had a good job with good pay? If the government generated jobs for the youths, do you think the rate of internet fraudsters would still be on the rise? Or do you think someone would just wake up one morning & say i would like to be an armed robber or internet fraudster when i grow up? Just because you're privileged to have a job & eat a 3 square meal doesn't mean there are not people out there struggling to survive. And when I said I would shoot all politicians & leave the yahoo boys, that's because, it is these politicians that are the root of the problem. The money that they are supposed to inject into the economy & create new jobs, they move it to another country.

Yes, God gave everyone an equal brain. But when you talk, talk from the facts around you. Linda started blogging back in 2002 when it was not popular. That time, most youths were still in school. And now she has written her name in the world of blogging, do you think there's any one that can compete with her, bella naija & others who started back in those years? Bloggers earn their money through adverts. Now do you think someone would leave Linda who has thousands of traffic daily to go and advertise on another blog with few traffic & who does copy & paste from Linda?

You mentioned only foreign names why's that? Facebook, Amazon & Google. But no Nigerian business. Well, let me explain it for you. Developers keep creating more platforms because there are A LOT of companies in the US that invest in these new startups. They sponsor the developers & in return, they get a share in the company. Now, can you tell me a company in Nigeria that you can pitch your idea to & they would sponsor you? Some of them would even steal your ideas & invest in it themselves.

All these that you said about yahoo boys, do you think it doesn't also apply to politicians? When they loot the money meant for civil servants, do you think those workers don't also get frustrated with life & commit suicide? If most government teachers were getting their pay on time, do you think that they would be taking bribes from students? I know a friend, till today, the government is owing his mum salary of 15 years. 15 long years! Now, isn't that wickedness?

You should know that Nigeria lost 2 data center construction projects to South Africa. Microsoft & Facebook snubbed Nigeria for South Africa because of the condition of our power sector. Now, do you know that just a single data center is capable of generating 1 million jobs? But because of our greedy politicians who embezzle the money meant for the power sector, 2 million Nigerians who would have been employed to work in that data centers are now roaming the streets.

Like i said, I'm not in support of yahoo boys. I am only pointing out the fact that there is an evil out there besides these yahoo boys. And if you can go after the yahoo boys, why can't you go after these politicians. Or are they above the law?

If there are no jobs, smart honest people try and create one instead of defrauding others. undecided No matter how small it is. There is nobody God has not blessed with one talent that can be used to earn an income. Only lazy, unproductive criminal minds turn to yahoo-yahoo as a solution. sad Greed is what drives internet fraudsters and armed robbers, not poverty. They see people flashing the ill-gotten wealth or proceeds of criminal endeavours, and they think that is the best route to make it. So instead of using their brains to create legit wealth, they turn to "get-rich-quick" schemes. And they use poverty as an excuse, to cover up their evil actions. Or they try and divert the issue to politicians, in order to hide the criminality of their own schemes.

I mentioned Facebook, Amazon etc., because these companies are well-known all over the world. But in Nigeria, there are local firms doing well too, within the IT space from Paystack, to Flutterwave to eTranzact. Do a little research, you will see more. Linda started blogging in 2002, and so bloody what? Did she make money overnight? No! angry Blogging is one diverse area where people can be creative, inventive and carve out a niche. Or are you saying that apart from Linda, no other blogger in Nigeria, can ever make money in this field? shocked

The sad thing is that instead of doing adequate research and finding a way to create a unique niche by mastering the craft, every aspiring blogger wants to copy Linda and they end up failing. sad They post fake news, thinking they will get ahead. shocked Instead people see through their gimmicks, and it gives them a bad name. A bad name or poor reputation can never give rise to a good brand, that anyone would like to be associated with.

Politicians and their loot are not the issue here. So stop trying to divert the attention from yahoo boys to politicians, or was it the politicians that told the yahoo boys to become fraudsters? Let everybody answer for his crimes, please. The politicians are slowly being brought to book. Where is Diezani today? Hiding out in London, battling sickness while most of her assets down here have been seized. There are other politicians like her, who cannot enjoy their loot and have forfeited them. How much was seized from GEJ's wife recently?

Just as the politicians one by one, are being stripped of their loot, so will yahoo boys be destroyed by the evil scams they have perpetrated. Both God and man will bring them to judgement. And by the time karma comes knocking on their door, they will pay for it with their health and their lives, by God's grace! undecided

Every single day, new innovative products are being discovered around the world, from the mundane to the complex ones. sad It has been said that 'the world has countless problems, unless you're an entrepreneur, in which case the world has countless opportunities.' Those who provide genuine, legitimate, honest solutions to problems without defrauding others, are the ones who are truly rich, because solutions will always breed success, while success in turn breeds wealth.

As for data centre projects going to South Africa, it probably happened due to poor power infrastructure in Nigeria. undecided A Tier 4 data centre has different requirements from a Tier 3 data centre, for example. We already have three Tier 3 Data Centres in Nigeria, which are currently being run at a huge cost by honest Nigerians who decided to find a legit way to solve a problem, and earn good money without defrauding others. You can take a leaf from them, instead of applauding or supporting those in the sleazy yahoo trade. sad

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him by rickymayne(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2018
Pierohandsome:
with people like u Nigeria is far Frm redemption. Yahoo boys r worst than politicians.

Do u knw hw many lives and businesses yahoo boys hv ruined? Most of them if not all of them hv used so many destinies of young girls for ritual and render them useless, do u knw how many people yahoo boys hv mudered for ritual purposes

I lost over 6 million naira to a dubious fella last yr. And here u are talking rubbish and defending evil.

May u fall victim to them, may ur daughters fall into their hands!! Rubbish

You lost 6million then you should go take it out to the police and not hushpuppi...if you read carefully...i never said anything that promotes scam...drop your sentiments and stop being myopic...Calling someone a scam cos you dont know his source of wealth is absolutely derogatory and uncalled for.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Christabel Ekeh Arrested Over Her Nude Photos / I Miss My Olajuwon - Lanre Gentry Says As He Shares Throwback Family Photo / Bbnaija’s Alex Wows In Bikini As She Tours Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.