Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (73590 Views)

Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) / Suspected Ritualists Caught In Ugwueke, Abia Performing 'Juju' In River (Pics) / Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by Aziishyco(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2018
these people can never get tired of this mining business,is the business that lucrative??

5 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by humbleofficer(f): 5:06pm On May 16, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by Reelmii: 5:06pm On May 16, 2018
BET WHY.......
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by ELgordo(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2018
OVOKO! OVOKO!OVOKO! ...... God !
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by gabpaul: 5:07pm On May 16, 2018
So this man was working for God and this happened to him?, Why do bad things happen to good people, WHY
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by chendstone01(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2018
johnmartus:
I can't imaging how wickedness some people.
brother i nor understand ur statement

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by nnokwa042(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2018
For me to live in ijebu ode abeokuta sango otta shagamu I will rather choose sambisa forest boko haram don't mine skulls

3 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by shamecurls(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2018
The boys must have been raised in Eastern for Nigeria.

Westerners are not known to be callous
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by Baroba(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2018
Shocking how depraved these animals are, how can you kill a man and stuff him in a bag in the name of rituals..These animals deserve to be castrated with a blunt knife.. tufiakwa aaaa!!
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by kolawoleibukun1: 5:15pm On May 16, 2018
if them no kill those ritualists then the tin never set. the worst thin i fear for this life na killers. anybody way feel say e strong to kil him fellow man no deserve breathe. chai. person pikin na dem just kill like that. devils. the beating no reach. they are lucky am not there. nothing go make their hands complete again. nothing go make dem waka again.
person kill my pikin like this will have to kill me or i kill am. somebody must follow that corpse die.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by skales67(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2018
So this is how the useless Obas Jaideyone talked about bought their Rolls Royce abi? grin grin

Foolish savages! I pray these vermins will be exterminated off the face of this earth.

Bastards!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by ireke(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2018
cocaineaddict:
let's not be weary, angry or disappointed when these satanic bastards are handed over to the police instead of an instant jungle justice.
instantaneous death would be better for those dudes up there than falling into the hands of the Nigerian police OC torturers.
you need to see these murderers' pitiable wailings as they are dragged out of their cells by 2 am on execution day, led to the butcher bushes, made to dig their own Graves,then tones of hot leads from the AK 47 of mean looking SARS guys pumped into their naked chests.

That, my dear, is still injustice. It is probably worse than jungle justice as we know it.

As bad as it sounds, I prefer to hear about jungle justice being perpetrated by unidentified mobs than to hear about extra judicial killings coming from people that are supposed to be custodians of the law. None of them is good but let's just pray that we get to the point where laws are enforced and justice eventually reign in this nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by KingSango(m): 5:21pm On May 16, 2018
samysamy:
According to Suleiman,two ritualists were caught in Ijebu by vigilante after they slaughtered in man and wrapped him in a sack.Here is what he shared on Facebook...

'Vigilante in ijebu caught two boys suspected to be ritualist who slaughtered a man and fold him inside a sack waiting for their clients to come and receive theĀ  package.
According to an eye witness that the man is a member of a church in that area he was asked to fumigate the church before morning time that was where those ritualist sited him and he was alone they went straight for him slaughtered him and fold him inside a white,they got caught when they were trying to hide the sack inside bush'.

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/2-ritualists-caught-and-brutalised-in.html?m=1

Quick justice them Vigilantes don't play around. grin

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by Postanalyser: 5:21pm On May 16, 2018
God! what's your purpose of creating a Yoruba man?
in the eyes of human and humanity, Yoruba is a useless tribe.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by Sike(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2018
O GBENU TAN
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by lifenajeje(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2018
cocaineaddict:
let's not be weary, angry or disappointed when these satanic bastards are handed over to the police instead of an instant jungle justice.
instantaneous death would be better for those dudes up there than falling into the hands of the Nigerian police OC torturers.
you need to see these murderers' pitiable wailings as they are dragged out of their cells by 2 am on execution day, led to the butcher bushes, made to dig their own Graves,then tones of hot leads from the AK 47 of mean looking SARS guys pumped into their naked chests.

Bros this your description eh
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by delzbaba(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2018
how will Liverpool play champions league final well if Salah and mane are fasting?

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by Guestlander: 5:35pm On May 16, 2018
ireke:

That, my dear, is still injustice. It is probably worse than jungle justice as we know it.

As bad as it sounds, I prefer to hear about jungle justice being perpetrated by unidentified mobs than to hear about extra judicial killings coming from people that are supposed to be custodians of the law. None of them is good but let's just pray that we get to the point where laws are enforced and justice eventually reign in this nation

These are animals and it doesn't matter how they are killed. Whether they are shot by SARS or fed to a pack of hungry lions. They don't deserve to live. If there's any reason why jungle justice should be allowed, this is it. If you found a live cobra in your living space your natural instinct will be to kill it. This is no different.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by babaireti(m): 5:36pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=gabpaul post=67617172]So this man was working for God and this happened to him?, Why do bad things happen to good people, WHY [/quote
Working for Pastor and not God,anyway:RIP to the dead
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by Born2Breed(f): 5:36pm On May 16, 2018
People are very WICKED!!!
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 16, 2018
As long as people troop churches for miracles instead of using their brain, so will those who believe that killing people to make money or fortification will continue. In Islam, it's not condemned to patronise alfa.

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by osusuallstars: 5:37pm On May 16, 2018
why are they still being kept alive breathing. chaiii if na fo Aba ehhh? they for don roast since

1 Like

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by Abudu2000(m): 5:38pm On May 16, 2018
Whaaat?

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by Fatherofdragons: 5:40pm On May 16, 2018
Okwa ndi afonja? they never disappoints, it's in their DNA.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by FakeAccount(m): 5:41pm On May 16, 2018
Na dem o!
Na AFON...

6 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by skales67(m): 5:42pm On May 16, 2018
shamecurls:
The boys must have been raised in Eastern for Nigeria.

Westerners are not known to be callous

Skull miner. It seems you dolts eat the brains of people whose skulls you mine hence the addiction. Stop denying your identity and cultural heritage shameful curls. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by skales67(m): 5:44pm On May 16, 2018
Postanalyser:

Very useless I swear!

5 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by maxtreme: 5:46pm On May 16, 2018
demulepaul:
AFONJAS Yoruubasss and blood money Ritualiss be like 5&6 . they should castigate these Skull miners tribee abeg
But na from your end the originate na. Even if small, a spark of something like that dey your personality, I dey sure u fit do thesame......
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by basic23111: 5:47pm On May 16, 2018
they should hand them over to d police and make sure they follow up with d case, so that police will arrest their clients
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by jojo1415: 5:49pm On May 16, 2018
Afonja and ritualism tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by maxtreme: 5:50pm On May 16, 2018
Postanalyser:

Yeah I can see you guys added deceit to callousness, you here pretending it's not part of your ancestors teachings, hmm if we catch you na burn we go burn una. Shameful Devils, them like money so tey them know them everywhere. Na kill we go kill una and una ancestors.....
Re: 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic by devindevin2000: 5:51pm On May 16, 2018
Afonjas...One of the most wicked sets of people on the face of this earth. .

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / ATM Scam Caught On Camera, Goes Viral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.