Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari (36455 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by 9jaArea: 10:25pm On May 16, 2018
Mcanie:
What about Ekweremadu
The guy will be hiding some where, do you want the police to open his case file?

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by 9jaArea: 10:44pm On May 16, 2018
Okoroawusa:

I been wan write something until I come see the moniker of the person wey ask the question.

So make I transmute am sorry transfer sorry transmit am

Bros,e don tey when Raji Rasaki join APC grin
I been wan write something until I come see the moniker of the person wey ask the question.

So make I transmute am sorry transfer sorry transmit am

Bros,e don tey when Raji Rasaki join APC
LoL Right now you're acting like Saraki cheesy
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:59pm On May 16, 2018
9jaArea:
aah! I ve to!
Na only fool no know person wey pass am
Bros,I ve to behave myself or else...
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by Okoroawusa: 11:03pm On May 16, 2018
9jaArea:
aah! I ve to!
Na only fool no know person wey pass am
Bros,I ve to behave myself or else...

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by sweetgala(m): 11:15pm On May 16, 2018
madridguy:
It is right time to differentiate boys from men. So Saraki can be this humble? grin grin grin

Femi Tinubu and Bola Tinubu are two distinct people. Even if their interests are intertwined. The OP shld have made that clear in his topic rather than using sensationalism
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by sweetgala(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2018
ybalogs:
Most of these senators used to have some kind of beef with Saraki at some point nah. How come they're the ones being picked. I doubt this squad is right.

It's a begging mission maybe.
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by madridguy(m): 5:00am On May 17, 2018
Dino will be somewhere now regretting his actions grin

NOETHNICITY:
As much as I despise saraki, the bastard is very wise and intelligent.
He sure knows when not to beat the drums of war
Again, one lesson am happy he must have learned is that, Nigeria is certainly not Kwara
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:34am On May 17, 2018
madridguy:
Dino will be somewhere now regretting his actions grin

Very crrect, because, b4 his very eyes that air of untouchability is fast evaporating.
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by airminem(f): 6:23am On May 17, 2018
Allege Buhaha is more currupt than Saraki
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by seunmsg(m): 6:50am On May 17, 2018
bignero:

afterall these years you still de nairaland de do all these things? shocked

speechless lipsrsealed

Who are you?
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by traeces(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2018
madridguy:
It is right time to differentiate boys from men. So Saraki can be this humble? grin grin grin

I think Saraki is actually many things but proud. If he is, it is not obvious
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by achiever12: 8:17am On May 17, 2018
madridguy:

You are only concerned about power play, not about Nigeria's progress. This is shameful.
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by achiever12: 8:20am On May 17, 2018
seunmsg:
Yoruba's have a saying that 'Dada oleja amo oni aburo to gboju'. IGP Idris and Omo-Agege are the 'aburos' that are fighting Bubaris battle for him. Saraki either eat the humble pie or face a disgraceful downfall.

Nigeria is not Kwara where he can subjugate everybody to submission. The era of tolerating his excesses are over. It's fire for fire from now on.

But Buhari is subjugating others to submission and forcing people to tolerate his excesses.

You want to put down a "tyrant" so that you can promote a tyrant? You need urgent mental evaluation
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by GEJDHERO: 9:49am On May 17, 2018
johnmartus:
grin stupid man you will learn this time .
Learn what?
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by maisauki: 9:51am On May 17, 2018
seunmsg:
Yoruba's have a saying that 'Dada oleja amo oni aburo to gboju'. IGP Idris and Omo-Agege are the 'aburos' that are fighting Bubaris battle for him. Saraki either eat the humble pie or face a disgraceful downfall.

Nigeria is not Kwara where he can subjugate everybody to submission. The era of tolerating his excesses are over. It's fire for fire from now on.
you're my man of the year

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by GEJDHERO: 9:51am On May 17, 2018
Daviddson:
You mean Saraki is going to prostrate before Buhari grin to beg him to beg IG to stop an investigation into murder?

Jokes aside, we can now see how our politicians fund thugs with cash and weapons to rig elections. Dino was busted, now it's Saraki's turn. None of them is innocent - no, not one!
Postrate or shake baba with contempt.Has any court proven Saraki and Dino guilty of any offence.
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by GEJDHERO: 9:55am On May 17, 2018
Philistine:
Saraki's fall is imminent,all is initial gra-gra is about to end.
For ur mind oo.Nothing go happen to Saraki jare Buhari no reach.
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by GEJDHERO: 10:00am On May 17, 2018
SBG04:

Bros nobody is witch hunting Saraki!
Was it Buhari that released Sarakis Name in the Panama leaks where it was revealed he used shell companies to launder Kwara money used to buy houses in London? Or it was Buhari that asked Saraki to launder Paris Club refunds and arrange for his friends to act as consultants so he could launder money? It was Buhari that asked Saraki to criminally include properties he hadn't yet acquired in his CCT form?
Saraki is a confirmed thief! Even the method of his ascension to the Senate Presidency was fraught with fraud and criminality! He emerged as Senate President after all his fellow APC senators went to hold a meeting with Buhari. He then elected himself Senate President with the help of the remaining rogues in the Senate. Saraki was brought up by his bastard father to believe that Nigeria belongs to him and his family. Pampered and spoilt bastard that thinks Nigeria is in his pocket. I pity anyone that sides with him.
Its like u smoke oshogbo weed this morning.
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by 1miccza: 10:09am On May 17, 2018
Firefire:
Kai Barber.

Go and let see. Party of fraudulent looters starting from their leaders...

This picture shoud reveal something to those that understand...
Nic one bro..

1 Like

Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by NATIONALPASTOR: 11:02am On May 17, 2018
All Muslims meeting
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2018
DONSMITH123:
let's see how it turn out
Re: IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari by opeyemicollins(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2018
Thank you IGP idris for humbling SARAKI for us,im done laughing,why is he running to the president now when the IG give it to him the way he demanded for it,he is a joker,the president should please let the police conduct their investigation and if SARAKI is guilty he should face the wrath of the law of the land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Hosts Maduka In Abuja Ahead Of Anambra PDP Primaries (Video, Pics) / Expect Knocks On Your Door Whether You Go To Daura Or Niger - Tinubu To Buhari / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.