Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today (7105 Views)

Trending Photo Of Bbnaija Angel Showcasing Her Fallen Bre@st / Lady With Huge Camel Toe Grabs It In A Trending Photo Shared On Social Media / Trending Photo Of Three Women Impregnated By Same Man After Foursome Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by ibkayee(f): 9:21pm On May 16, 2018
Nofav0rs:
you like? grin
grin

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 16, 2018
grin
Divay22:

Kilode! shocked shocked

Nah vex baybay grin , but we're cool though

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by mhisbliss(f): 9:37pm On May 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I will be at the party

Maybe just maybe we could be friends
cheesyYa maybe
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesyYa maybe
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by ImaIma1(f): 9:47pm On May 16, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

You just called it a "show off"

Lol

Erm, I guess you liked what you saw .

You talked about a girl and I want to know which one ?

You wouldn't want me to respond if you knew what was on my mind. You'll just cry for a year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

You wouldn't want me to respond if you knew what was on my mind. You'll just cry for a year
I want to cry

Say it
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Jazzlite: 9:52pm On May 16, 2018
ImaIma1:
All this show off because of the babe on NL that did not agree for you to date her!
Show off? Guess you are interested and impressed.
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 16, 2018
mhisbliss:
This boy mumu is just getting worse grin
And i bet u like it biggrin

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by mhisbliss(f): 10:01pm On May 16, 2018
SmellySperm:

And i bet u like it biggrin
Money yes, penis undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Pricelessangel0(f): 10:20pm On May 16, 2018
My bf own is bigger... so f*ck off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by austyn0(m): 10:26pm On May 16, 2018
OfficialDad:

I was thinking you're good at clap backs, look at the stupid idiot running away from me. Well you're suppose to run, because I'm officially like a father to you, physically, mentally and psychologically.

Anyway, when you're done with that banana you're hiding inside that pocket shorts, its all over the internet. Remember to throw the banana away , so that you won't die from your own STDs after consuming it.

Hungry boy.

PS: Try and reduce the quantity of water on that head, its getting bigger each day. Makes me wonder if your future is still bright, because your head don't show it one bit.

Row Row Row!!! , Sing along foo
Don't tell me you got mad over this?
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by ImaIma1(f): 10:28pm On May 16, 2018
Jazzlite:

Show off? Guess you are interested and impressed.

I am interested in knowing where the future of Airforce1 is headed. I have still not found anything to be impressed by.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by austyn0(m): 10:29pm On May 16, 2018
dyze:

Na dick we dey talk about. Na serious matter

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Jazzlite: 10:29pm On May 16, 2018
ImaIma1:

I am interested in knowing where the future if Airforce1 is headed. I have still not found anything to be impressed by yet
Ok. Pray for him.
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by austyn0(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2018
Ah sight Oga lefulefu for backyard,, awaiting his comment though....gringrin
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 16, 2018
austyn0:
Ah sight Oga lefulefu for backyard,, awaiting his comment though....gringrin
no comment lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by gulfer: 10:47pm On May 16, 2018
OfficialDad:
A fool who is not aware that he is a fool. Instead of you to trend like a celebrity, you're trending like a local village hunter trying to impress small small girls with bush meat and palm wine. This is not even trending, nobody knows you, outside Nairaland. Just 1% knows that you even exist. undecided .

Fvckery in plain sight
Point of correction, he is also very well known in computer village as a memory card seller grin gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nofav0rs(m): 10:56pm On May 16, 2018
ibkayee:

grin
I take it that's a YES grin

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by ibkayee(f): 11:12pm On May 16, 2018
Nofav0rs:
I take it that's a YES grin
Lool no comment cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nofav0rs(m): 11:16pm On May 16, 2018
ibkayee:

Lool no comment cheesy
lol. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 16, 2018
grin
gulfer:
Point of correction, he is also very well known in computer village as a memory card seller grin gringringringrin

You don minit? .

2 Likes

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by iLegendd(m): 11:31pm On May 16, 2018
Whether fake or not, you're qualified to join our league. From what I'm seeing, the girth is 5.6 inches and the length is 7.5 inches.

You're officially welcome. But hey, stop posting it because you'll make guys with smaller package angry. You're indirectly mocking them and they'll hunt you. cheesy cheesy

Lemme share a short story. I stayed in a certain place and at the time I loved wearing tight boxers outside. Yes, I still do.

A happily married man saw me and hated me on the spot, because the bulge made him angry, but the wife started greeting me at least 4 times a day.

If I hadn't left the place, the man would've killed me for wearing a boxer I bought with my money.

Please Airfùck1, don't make your fellow men depressed. grin

3 Likes

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Bamz(m): 11:53pm On May 16, 2018
ImaIma1:
Really? Seriously? IamAirforce1 how low can you get?

2 Likes

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2018
ImaIma1:

I am interested in knowing where the future of Airforce1 is headed. I have still not found anything to be impressed by.

I am Airforce1 and where I cme from , We don't think failure .

We can never ever think failure .

God gave us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We can't lack wisdom

It is too late to fail, Amen .

We are too loaded to be empty , Amen.
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by ImaIma1(f): 12:56am On May 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I am Airforce1 and where I cme from , We don't think failure .

We can never ever think failure .

God gave us wisdom
It's our wisdom
We can't lack wisdom

It is too late to fail, Amen .

We are too loaded to be empty , Amen.

Yimu

Grow up already
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:03am On May 17, 2018
ImaIma1:

Yimu

Grow up already

Ok dude
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nobody: 5:17am On May 17, 2018
Subhanallah. This is serious. Like, what's the rationale behind showing your member off? undecided

1 Like

Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by femi4: 6:23am On May 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Subhanallah. This is serious. Like, what's the rationale behind showing your member off? undecided
which member of his family
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Otedollaryen: 10:48am On May 17, 2018
[quote author=austyn0 post=67624859][/quote]guy help me with the guy in your meme. Name and social media handles abeg.
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by austyn0(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2018
Otedollaryen:
guy help me with the guy in your meme. Name and social media handles abeg.
The Korean niggie?
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 17, 2018
Ok so you saying you like the pics because it looks good for you? Bro you gay? shocked pls go to yahoogay.com angry
Nofav0rs:
you like? grin
Re: :re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today by Otedollaryen: 12:37am On May 18, 2018
austyn0:
The Korean niggie?
ya bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Types Of Kisses? / Co- Habitation Is It That Bad? / Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.