Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions (43081 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Emmacolinho(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2018
Taiye gimme my weed make i blao cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by will2lead(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2018
Here is an amazing offer

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:59pm On May 17, 2018
Are you saying our ancestors didn't know this before Islam and Christianity?
Visiting the fatherless and widows is what everybody should know to do from instinct to do
You don't need to belong to a group or dress a certain way or pay a certain leader to be a good person
Or that it's stupid to worship wood/stone
Even Jesus/Mohammed were a part of a tribe NOT a religion, Mohammed was not a muslim and Jesus was not a Christian
What formed after their deaths were conquering armies

efficiencie:

Religion is not bondage...it is the teachings of so called religious leaders that can put you in bondage! Any Christian, in the true sense of the word, knows what religion is according to the scriptures:

James 1: 27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Only two requirements make you a religious person. Meeting the needs of the less privileged in their troubles and keeping oneself uncorrupted by the ways of the world. All other attachments to these two major criteria are just mere traditions of men taught often, but not in all cases, by people who are either ignorant or devious! However you cannot fulfill these two criteria if you are not spiritual, particularly the second criterion, because for you to keep yourself unspotted from the world you must be a friend of GOD and being a friend of the supreme spirit implies you must be super spiritual (James 4:4  Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.)

So being religious is not the problem, the problem is being ignorant of what it means to be religious whilst claiming to be religious...and the teachers are to blame for this!
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2018
koolaid87:
How about they chill and let the Lord judge him?

Ain't that what they said about their gods in suit

If Freeze is a con man, then all dem Daddy GOs are thieves n fraudsters.

Don't quote me as I'm having menstrual pain

You better take buscopan and felvin to reduce that pain undecided undecided. Freeze is the devil himself
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by drakeli: 2:46pm On May 17, 2018
Shedrack777:
a gift is different from tithe. a gift is something you give willingly without no specific amount or level. while a tithe is a must offering you give from 10% of your gain (this one is a must o)
People gift pastors private jet. No be so? So why were you castigating pastors. When pope was gifted Lamborghini, you all applauded him for giving it to charity. So let your daddy freeze do the same or else una case na the case of blind following another blind called freeze. Mscheeeew
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by TheKingIsHere: 2:51pm On May 17, 2018
shamecurls:

Hello, he got a gift from someone. Did he use false preaching to get it? Did he threaten about repercussions if he doesn't get gift.

Don't try to put the businessmen you call pastors at par with freeze

Just look at the way you are defending the criminal called freeze. Then you will call others sheeples when you yourself are freeze's sheeple.

*Spits*
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 17, 2018
Koolking:
Freeze never preached against gift. He is against tithing and coercion of church members to give pastors their hard earned income
My brother he spoke against it. He was blasting pastors for even accepting gifts .that man is an hypocrite to the core
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by TheKingIsHere: 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
adem30:
He is not receiving gift in the name of God, but in the name of fans.

Nigeria youth are Logically and intellectually lazy

Why is he receiving gifts in the first place? Didn't he condemn others for receiving gifts to? Shior
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Yewandequeen(f): 3:42pm On May 17, 2018
One funny thing about church is, no matter what the pastor will always have members even if it's just 5members. It's is true that many has turned church into business.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Forzap: 3:54pm On May 17, 2018
so freeze that flaunts expensive wrist watches (2-3million) can't afford phones and a laptop right? everybody na yahoo either way grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by tallestcash: 4:47pm On May 17, 2018
I know this criminal called daddy freeze is up to something. he don dey style style swindle his mumu followers
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Myself2(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2018
oshe11:
This was his plan all along and the gullible FOOLS will call others SHEEPLES

He said his Ministry is online so he needed Phones, Laptops, etc

Meaning if it was offline he'd have needed carz, jets, etc

Wouldn't be surprised when he'd ask for TRANSFORMER AND PLANT with yearly diesel budget in other to ensure 24/7 power supply

Now who are the real sheeples ?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Koolking(m): 5:38pm On May 17, 2018
asuustrike2009:

My brother he spoke against it. He was blasting pastors for even accepting gifts .that man is an hypocrite to the core

I follow this guy's teachings. You clearly misconceive his teachings.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Tundeobama(m): 5:55pm On May 17, 2018
freeze wey dey club and carry women I laugh at the most gollible following him your money will be use to enjoy shisha and snail in Qu'il ox.He they jelouse pastors we would see who go run down 1st evil man you won't last real colour done.Ole buruku
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by unmask: 6:14pm On May 17, 2018
BossLaifay:
What pastors get as gifts is triple what they get from tithes and offerings in case u don't know.
so why are they collecting tithes? Greed?
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Olorunfemy(m): 6:22pm On May 17, 2018
Koolking:
Freeze never preached against gift. He is against tithing and coercion of church members to give pastors their hard earned income
so what is the difference between seed n gift o...the iPhone n lappy was sown into his life....him for reject am or take am to Charity organization
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Olorunfemy(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2018
BossLaifay:
What pastors get as gifts is triple what they get from tithes and offerings in case u don't know.
thank you
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Koolking(m): 6:35pm On May 17, 2018
Olorunfemy:
so what is the difference between seed n gift o...the iPhone n lappy was sown into his life....him for reject am or take am to Charity organization

Seed is something given in expectation of compensation Gift is giving, something acquired without compensation

These are two distinct things
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Goke7: 6:52pm On May 17, 2018
When a friend told me some months back that freeze will soon start a Church and start collecting stuff from people, I thought he was being ridiculous but exactly as he predicted, it has finally come to pass.

Those following freeze are capital MUMU. Your persecutions have just began grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by efficiencie(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Are you saying our ancestors didn't know this before Islam and Christianity?
Visiting the fatherless and widows is what everybody should know to do from instinct to do
You don't need to belong to a group or dress a certain way or pay a certain leader to be a good person
Or that it's stupid to worship wood/stone
Even Jesus/Mohammed were a part of a tribe NOT a religion, Mohammed was not a muslim and Jesus was not a Christian
What formed after their deaths were conquering armies

Well if your ancestors knew this by default like you said, they would not have offered innocent strangers as sacrifice to demon powered idols they call a gods. If your ancestors knew to be benevolent to all mankind they would not have left behind a tradition of bloodletting in the name of sacrifices. Ritual killing today stems from the acts of our forefathers. Those who practice Oro in Yorubaland do they know what it means to benevolent? Rather they are prepared to use any woman they see for sacrifice! Was Sango a Sango-worshipper? Was Baal a Baal-worshipper? I do not see the sense in your statement "Mohammed was not a muslim and Jesus was not a Christian". In my biblical exposition, I did not allude to your personal disposition - dressing, looks etc - rather I alluded to religion being a concept that is wrongly used particularly when it is referred to as a religious adherent. The sun is blessing to all mankind but with a reflecting mirror you can turn the sun's natural characteristic to a deadly weapon. The heart of men is the reflecting mirror of religion and though religion in itself is beautiful the heart of men can turn the character of religion into a weapon...and ignorant people bent on revealing their ignorance clothe religion with the character of men's wicked hearts!
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by OyinO: 7:06pm On May 17, 2018
I stand with Daddy Freeze.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by paxonel(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2018
Freeze specifically said he is not collecting offering but anyone who gives him gift, he is can choose to collect it, what is hard there to understand?
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Goke7: 7:30pm On May 17, 2018
paxonel:
Freeze specifically said he is not collecting offering but anyone who gives him gift, he is can choose to collect it, what is hard there to understand?
the same thing he criticizes pastors for, don't you get it?
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by saltoasis: 7:41pm On May 17, 2018
Lol!
Let me laugh their daddy for 5mins

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Talk is cheap, Its easy to criticize
Daddy freeze is just jealous of these pastors. If given a bigger platform, he would do worse than those pastors.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by paxonel(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2018
Goke7:

the same thing he criticizes pastors for, don't you get it?
no!
Freeze never criticize pastors for collecting gifts, he never one day.
Rather, it was tithe and offering

Now, you know the condition behind tithe, that tithe is a complusary giving which is wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by paxonel(m): 7:44pm On May 17, 2018
saltoasis:
Lol!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Daddy freeze is just jealous of these pastors. If given a bigger platform, he would do worse than those pastors.
jealous of fraudulent activities of pastors?
Your comment is so ridiculous
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by saltoasis: 7:53pm On May 17, 2018
For daddy freeze church

You people go dey jam Rekado bank song for service and definitely alcohol is allowed.

I look forward to this kind of church.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
Christianity or Islam did not stop human sacrifice in Africa, enlightenment did, that's why some imams and pastors still do it
If we were colonized by the Japanese they would have stopped it,
Human sacrifices, Oro and all that are also offshoots of religion, it starts out innocent enough and before you know it lives are taken.
Jihadists, Zionists, Buddhists carrying out ethnic cleansing etc are all children of religion.
You give too little credit to our ancestors because you don't understand religion is control,
You fail to understand that NOTHING has changed, the same type of fraudulent religious leaders we have now is the same we had back in the days, they prevail over the masses with fear tactics to place them in line and like Rev. King they go too far and without checks and balance, it turns into a 'religious tradition'
The problem we have as Yoruba is that we have useless leaders, Christianity was once bloody, but they took out the blood and gore, and kept the good parts, you would be naive to think Europeans didn't sacrifice like in the old testament

If you have time to kill please attempt to read 'The voice of Africa' by Frobenius, Leo, it's an account of the travels of the German Inner African Exploration Expedition in the years 1910-1912. You would probably learn more about yoruba culture,

efficiencie:

Well if your ancestors knew this by default like you said, they would not have offered innocent strangers as sacrifice to demon powered idols they call a gods. If your ancestors knew to be benevolent to all mankind they would not have left behind a tradition of bloodletting in the name of sacrifices. Ritual killing today stems from the acts of our forefathers. Those who practice Oro in Yorubaland do they know what it means to benevolent? Rather they are prepared to use any woman they see for sacrifice! Was Sango a Sango-worshipper? Was Baal a Baal-worshipper? I do not see the sense in your statement "Mohammed was not a muslim and Jesus was not a Christian". In my biblical exposition, I did not allude to your personal disposition - dressing, looks etc - rather I alluded to religion being a concept that is wrongly used particularly when it is referred to as a religious adherent. The sun is blessing to all mankind but with a reflecting mirror you can turn the sun's natural characteristic to a deadly weapon. The heart of men is the reflecting mirror of religion and though religion in itself is beautiful the heart of men can turn the character of religion into a weapon...and ignorant people bent on revealing their ignorance clothe religion with the character of men's wicked hearts!
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by saltoasis: 7:59pm On May 17, 2018
The guy is a comedian!
Goke7:
When a friend told me some months back that freeze will soon start a Church and start collecting stuff from people, I thought he was being ridiculous but exactly as he predicted, it has finally come to pass.

Those following freeze are capital MUMU. Your persecutions have just began grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Goke7: 8:02pm On May 17, 2018
paxonel:
no!
Freeze never criticize pastors for collecting gifts, he never one day.
Rather, it was tithe and offering

Now, you know the condition behind tithe, that tithe is a complusary giving which is wrong

una go soon tire, you think freeze is just condemning pastors and tithes, he wants a piece of the action, that's all.

You guys have been fooled to think freeze has a heart of gold. stay tuned for more revelations. grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Goke7: 8:10pm On May 17, 2018
saltoasis:
Lol!

Honestly he is lucky Nigerian pastors still have integrity, if not they would have set him up by pushing funds into his account and displaying it for the entire world to see. The guy is a broke bloke who just need stuff to be happy.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by saltoasis: 8:24pm On May 17, 2018
Goke7:

una go soon tire, you think freeze is just condemning pastors and tithes, he wants a piece of the action, that's all.

You guys have been fooled to think freeze has a heart of gold. stay tuned for more revelations. grin
Na the people using their data to stream his message I dey laugh.
This is what happens when you wait for someone to interpret the bible for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shanawole, 11-Year-Old Ex-Cultist Now A Pastor, Thanks To Pastor Tony Rapu / Winners Pastors Fight Dirty In Lagos Over N16.5m Church Land Commission / Muslim Man And His Catholic Wife Bless Their Marriage In Church After 37 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.