Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions (43094 Views)

Coronavirus: Adeboye Preaches Online, Church Seats Empty / Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / 'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Xavier5(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2018

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:09am On May 17, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by MimiShopping: 11:09am On May 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by isybeke(f): 11:10am On May 17, 2018
I don't really know what to say about this
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Randy100: 11:10am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Freeze. I'm open to sex gifts too,
Is there anything like sex gift.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:10am On May 17, 2018
Senselin:
From laptop to yahoo. The more you try to understand religion based on logic, the more confused you are.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:11am On May 17, 2018
Senselin:
From laptop to yahoo. The more you try to understand religion based on logic, the more confused you are.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Man2utd(m): 11:11am On May 17, 2018
We still debating religion at this stage..
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:12am On May 17, 2018
Just look at this hypocrite.. Smh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2018
You can't pay for the truth, you can only pay for a version of the truth
Free yourself from religion, religion is control...learn from the flaws of religion
In the absence of spirituality, religion steps in

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by paragon01(m): 11:13am On May 17, 2018
A fool that cannot manage a woman want to manage a Church #boundsheepie#
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by M0ron: 11:14am On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
I pity the fools following that con man called freeze

I pity butthurt victims of Freeze scathing messages
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by M0ron: 11:15am On May 17, 2018
Man2utd:
We still debating religion at this stage..
Nope, this is the sports section. Slither back to wherever hole you came from

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by M0ron: 11:16am On May 17, 2018
isybeke:
I don't really know what to say about this
So why did you tell us that?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by omoniomoade(f): 11:18am On May 17, 2018
i know it will get here, infact freeze will soon open a sheme similar to MMM to scam his mumu followers, scammer,ole,olojukokoro,ofon,ajelojuonile...........
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by M0ron: 11:19am On May 17, 2018
Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Controversial OAP and leader of the Free The Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze is being slammed on Instagram fro receiving gifts from his online church members after he preached against it.

This is coming after he received an iPhone X from a member, and also got a Laptop from Reekado Banks after he reacted.

See more reactions here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/reactions-as-daddy-freeze-starts-receiving-gifts-from-his-online-church-members.html

The gifts are in bad faith because thugs who pretend to be pastas(sic) will simply rebrand their tithes and offerings into ‘gifts’
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Nobody: 11:20am On May 17, 2018
Private jet loading...it took Oyedepo several years and investments before he received gift 10 times the minimum wage of the time...
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by farem: 11:25am On May 17, 2018
Koolking:
Freeze never preached against gift. He is against tithing and coercion of church members to give pastors their hard earned income

See brain-freezed goat advising the sheep. So those gifts your founder and GO- baby freeze collected are from soft earned income or their federal allocation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by roqrules04(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2018
Where are the sheeple?
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by ovcwality(m): 11:27am On May 17, 2018
can you ppl pls tell ur daddy GO's to pls pay tithes to my Church instead of giving anoda big church, let's help each other grow pls grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by humblenature: 11:28am On May 17, 2018
lipsrsealed

"There is something called giving what you can from your mind.

Freeze has done nothing wrong. He never stopped anyone from giving to their church.

How can someone give a gift of money when hunger is wiring his children back home?

How can someone buy jet for a pastor? How many jets do you have yourself?. Jet for what?
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by shaqhead: 11:28am On May 17, 2018
Shedrack777:
a gift is different from tithe. a gift is something you give willingly without no specific amount or level. while a tithe is a must offering you give from 10% of your gain (this one is a must o)
Really? Did he ask reekado for a laptop or did reeky give of his own volition? Read the bolded part slowly uncle! Is that still a gift since he ASKED and even asked if he should send SPECIFICATIONS?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by aku626(m): 11:31am On May 17, 2018
I wonder what happens when he’s gifted a private jet.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Reptyle(m): 11:32am On May 17, 2018
Koolking:
Freeze never preached against gift. He is against tithing and coercion of church members to give pastors their hard earned income

Gifts, tithes, offerings; coerce, cajole, manipulate, beg; Same difference!

What Freeze just did is the height of hypocrisy!

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Reptyle(m): 11:33am On May 17, 2018
Shedrack777:
a gift is different from tithe. a gift is something you give willingly without no specific amount or level. while a tithe is a must offering you give from 10% of your gain (this one is a must o)

Tithe and gift...same difference.
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Funxclusive: 11:34am On May 17, 2018
oshe11:
This was his plan all along and the gullible FOOLS will call others SHEEPLES

He said his Ministry is online so he needed Phones, Laptops, etc

Meaning if it was offline he'd have needed carz, jets, etc
My thoughts exactly!!! Smh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by shamecurls(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2018
Trying to rob Freeze into the illicit trade of the conmen they call Daddy's.

Freeze got a gift and Sheeples already mastvrbating.

Your pastors brainwash you to get tithes, first fruit , building fee and all other strategic means of exploiting you with false scriptural backing. And you hear comparing willing gift to that of the your thieves you call god of men
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by farem: 11:36am On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Freeze.
I'm open to sex gifts too,

In this your Movement [to hell], there's nothing that will not be allow as long as the pastors are degraded.

#GoatiesMovement
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by shamecurls(m): 11:37am On May 17, 2018
Reptyle:

Hello, he got a gift from someone. Did he use false preaching to get it? Did he threaten about repercussions if he doesn't get gift.

Don't try to put the businessmen you call pastors at par with freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by adem30: 11:37am On May 17, 2018
He is not receiving gift in the name of God, but in the name of fans.

Nigeria youth are Logically and intellectually lazy
Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by shaqhead: 11:39am On May 17, 2018
koolaid87:
How about they chill and let the Lord judge him?

Ain't that what they said about their gods in suit

If Freeze is a con man, then all dem Daddy GOs are thieves n fraudsters.

Don't quote me as I'm having menstrual pain

If only folks like you channelled your "piece of advice" to Freeze when he started the onslaught on pastors? Maybe, just maybe he won't be engaging in semantic rigmarole to justify what he was loosing sleep over! Now he is trying to wriggle his way out because obviously he can't run his "online church" from his pocket and he is now forced to swallow his pride and go begging!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Receives Gifts From His Online Church Members. See Reactions by Koolking(m): 11:39am On May 17, 2018
Reptyle:

Nigeria is the only country in the world where you can not tell a pastor or priest that he is wrong. Each to his own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Uche Ukor Slumps, Dies During Football Game In Delta State / Shiite Members Storm Church In Jos, Celebrate Pastor's 50th Birthday With Him / The Fight Against Self-servicing, Lust And Sex.ual Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.