Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

The Blunder Of An IGP, The Shame Of A Nation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Blunder Of An IGP, The Shame Of A Nation. (603 Views)

The Blunder In President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To Joe Biden / Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode / Grisly Photos: Nigerian Niger Delta: The Shame Of A Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blunder Of An IGP, The Shame Of A Nation. by Deprofessional(m): 11:47am On May 17, 2018
Since the inception of this administration in 2015, Nigeria has been plunged into one shameful act or another.

I am most pained by the inability of the morons that voted this administration into power, to comprehend that a leopard

cannot shade its spots.

We warned them but they never listened. The told us that even if the current president presents a NEPA bill, they will go ahead to vote him.

Today, we are all witnesses to the shameful display of a whole IGP of a nation. A masters degree holder for that matter.

Birds of the same feather move together. It will take a slowpoke to appoint a slowpoke.

I urge the youths to go get your pvc and prove to these clueless fellows in governments that enough is enough.
Re: The Blunder Of An IGP, The Shame Of A Nation. by dangermouse(m): 11:56am On May 17, 2018
If at the point of entry, I was asked to state my country. I will simply present my passport and let the immigration officer see for him/herself.
This Government has succeeded in making Nigeria a laughing stock in the committee of Nations.
From the hijacking of the mace, to incessant killings and insecurity, to the blunders being committed by elected and non elected officers in this government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blunder Of An IGP, The Shame Of A Nation. by hardarmsyn: 11:57am On May 17, 2018
Repeated over and again. “I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of…and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command,” Idris said After several attempts to get his speech right, the IGP, struggling with his paper, apologised to his audience. “Sorry, I’m sorry please,” he said. However, Ibrahim’s struggle did not end there. A man in suit joins him to help hold down his script, and even helped with the pronunciation of the words. But this didn’t make the reading any better for the IGP. “All effective the transmission, other transmission, I can state without contradiction that I have commissioned what?” he continued. “Over transmission of, over transmission of, over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission transmission, recommendation transmission.”

2 Likes

Re: The Blunder Of An IGP, The Shame Of A Nation. by THUNDER4real(m): 12:31pm On May 17, 2018
Transmission and transmission...sorry sir,...I mean...Transmission, I mean effort...wow I think this is good for rapping..
Re: The Blunder Of An IGP, The Shame Of A Nation. by yarimo(m): 12:49pm On May 17, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Deprofessional:
Since the inception of this administration in 2015, Nigeria has been plunged into one shameful act or another.

I am most pained by the inability of the morons that voted this administration into power, to comprehend that a leopard

cannot shade its spots.

We warned them but they never listened. The told us that even if the current president presents a NEPA bill, they will go ahead to vote him.

Today, we are all witnesses to the shameful display of a whole IGP of a nation. A masters degree holder for that matter.

Birds of the same feather move together. It will take a slowpoke to appoint a slowpoke.

I urge the youths to go get your pvc and prove to these clueless fellows in governments that enough is enough.
Re: The Blunder Of An IGP, The Shame Of A Nation. by Q12(m): 1:02pm On May 17, 2018
I have seen him talk quite a lot of times with any problem like this. Health check-up should be part of the investigation. Maybe he has an underlining disease. There are brain issues that can cause this.

CALL TO ACTION: If you have a friend/family member especially above 50years that SUDDENLY starts “misbehaving” please contact a nearby doctor for evaluation.

Get FREE medical consultation here: http://docotal.com/ask-the-doc/

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Only The Problem / Shocker: What Omojuwa Presidential Election Poll Reveals !!! / Bamidele Shot In Attack Directed At Fayemi At APC Rally In Ekiti, Says Awe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.