Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode (5202 Views)

22 APC Senators Planning To Defect To PDP - Fani-Kayode Cries / Jimi Agbaje Has Not Left PDP, It Is "Rumor" - PDP, Fani Kayode Says / APC Vs PDP: Fani-kayode Blows Hot, Reveals What Happened During Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Zenzi: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2019
The former minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has stated that the People's Democratic Party PDP made the greatest blunder by picking Atiku Abubakar as her presidential candidate. The outspoken PDP member stated this through his twitter handler.

“The greatest blunder that the PDP made is the idea that they can appease and win over Buhari's core northern Muslim base by presenting a Chamba man from Adamawa, who pretends to be a Fulani, as their pres. candidate. The second blunder was not to pick a running mate from the SW.” He said.

Fani-Kayode was the minister of aviation under former president Obasanjo.

https://www.zenzireporters.com/2019/01/atiku-is-greatest-blunder-of-pdp-fani.html

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by madridguy(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2019
Thank you lord

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Atiku has been rejected by God and Humanity

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by abc115: 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
They have started confessing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by madridguy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Atiku never settle boys grin reason mouth dey run like typewriter.

sarrki:
Thank you lord

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by mightyhazell: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fake shii

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Jesusloveyou: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2019
op, is it true?
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Glink2018(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fani kayode, ...is mad

Is he not a pdp apologist?

Caricature politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Zenzi: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2019
mightyhazell:
Fake shii

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Kc3000: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fake news.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by CityNGR: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fake news

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by mightyhazell: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2019
[quote author=Zenzi post=75144791][/quote] fake shii.. U know ,u know!
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by mightyhazell: 9:14pm On Jan 26, 2019
Jesusloveyou:
op, is it true?
yes,.. And for that,dollar is now exchanging for 1naira As promised

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by MrAJQ(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2019
Can I stop laughing?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2019
I hate this Fani Kayode
He talks like a tout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by bbyby01: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
The mistake was picking one of the most corrupt politicians in Africa as their candidate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by modath(f): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2019
cheesy cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
I've heard of corruption fighting back but never felt nor seen it,I think I have now.
I don't know if due process was followed nor do I know if the Suspended CJN admitted to his offence,All I just have to say is dat

AM DAMN LOVING THE FEAR IN THIS SO CALLED ELITES EYES NOW,I DON'T CARE IF ITS BROOM NOR UMBRELLA NOR COCK NOR EVEN MAIZE,AT LEAST AM BEGINNING TO SEE FEAR OF BEEN NABBED WHILE INDULGING IN CORRUPTION AND DAT ALONE GOES A LONG WAY FOR ME,THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED FROM THE EFFECTS OF CORRUPTION SHOULD BE ABLE TO RELATE TO THIS FEELING, GONE ARE THE DAYS OF BEING UNTOUCHABLE....I THINK FROM THE ANGLE OF THE MASSES WE SHOULD BE ENJOYING THIS ONGOING MOVIES...AS JOHN CHAMPION WOULD SAY...MORE OF THE SAME PLZ

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by okeynelson: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2019
pls and pls all my @officialpdpng people don't b worried.... we re getting close to the election period so anything can happen from this time onwards.... I surely believe dis news is so so fake.....the APC re only trying to distract you from voting for @officalpdpng get ur PVC people.... let's get Nigeria working again!!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by hisexcellency34: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fani Kayode will soon beg Atiku like he begged EFCC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by DLondonboiy: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by lizzybet(f): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
what?
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Ekitilawa: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
True talk
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by gaby(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
FFK is right on the bulls eye with this even though we all know he would have been singing a different tune if he were well engaged in the Atikulating quest.

Those of us who enjoy politics without rancour know Atiku stands no chance with a Buhari. The only question that keeps bugging me is, "what option or alternative would have stood a better chance from the PDP against Buhari.

It seemed more like a case of head or tail...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by newbornmacho(m): 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2019
Apc now deceiving themselves with fake news... Hahahahahahaha..... Bourdillon bridge is falling down grin

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Corrinthians(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2019
Waiting to see the response of Grunties

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by bantudra: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2019
madridguy:
grin

i dont believe it.... shocked shocked

funny funny kayode ran out of cocain or what....??
Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by RockHard: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2019
Oh no. Ffk why? His in-laws ain't gonna like this one bit. He can already see Atiku's inevitable loss at the polls.This Onnoghen's matter don kill Atiku/PDP momentum.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Fake news! Poorly made.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Is The Greatest Blunder Of PDP. - Fani-kayode by lordempire(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2019
Just check his Twitter to confirm before posting, it's absolutely fake!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa / Pi / Former NLC President, & PDP Chieftain Pascal Bafyau Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.