Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? (1599 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2018
The trending video of IGP Idris struggling to pronounce simple words and an unending embarrassment of repeating same word "Transmission" got me thinking, then I wikipediad him only to discover he has a degree in Law...as in, how come? this doesn't sound like a man who finished primary school.

Here's the embarrassing video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q16Sc8nNKh0

Here's is his profile on Wikipedia:

Ibrahim Idris Kpotun is the current acting Nigerian Inspector General of Police. He was appointed to this position by President Mohammadu Buhari on 21 March 2016, replacing Solomon Arase, who retired from the police force on 21 June 2016. Idris hails from Kutigi, Lavun in Niger State. He was born on 15 January 1959, and enlisted into the Nigerian Police Force in 1984, after graduating from the Ahmadu Bello University Zaria with a bachelor's degree in Agriculture. He also holds a degree in Law from the University of Maiduguri.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Kpotun_Idris

This is IGP "TRANSMISSION" message to Africa.

“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that the transmission cooperation to transmission, I mean transmission to have effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean, apprehensive towards the recommendation, recommended formation effective and effect, I mean, apprehensive at the transmission of… and transmission and transmission for the effective in the police command,”

Pause, continue...

“All effective the transmission, other transmission, I can state without contradiction that I have commissioned what?”
he continued.
“Over transmission of, over transmission of, over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other
heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission transmission, recommendation transmission..." - Inspector General of Police, IGP Idris.

Sounds like a hit soundtrack... Any music producer in the house?

Seriously, how long should we continue to allow quacks and uneducated folks rule over us?...HOW CAN NIGERIA BE GREAT WHEN SOMEONE LIKE THIS HEADS A VERY SENSITIVE AND RESPONSIBLE POSITION?
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by speedyGonzales: 2:25pm On May 17, 2018
WTF? Buhari has murdered Nigeria with Nepotism.

Northerners come and take your aboki back oo!

3 Likes

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by chukwuibuipob: 2:31pm On May 17, 2018
nor be Northern skol ?Write anything even in Arabic,u go pass am
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by BankeSmalls(f): 2:32pm On May 17, 2018
The VC who issued that man a degree should be arrested and jailed. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 17, 2018
Buhari! Chai
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by benzion72(m): 4:03pm On May 17, 2018
More than 10 senior officer was laid off to pick this transmission, by our dear clueless presido. What do you expect bird of the same feather flick together
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by humblenature: 4:08pm On May 17, 2018
lipsrsealed

"When the Gods want to kill you, they first make you mad".

Idris, idris, idris.. Don't wait for the inevitable. Do the needful.
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 17, 2018
benzion72:

More than 10 senior officer was laid off to pick this transmission, by our dear clueless presido. What do you expect bird of the same feather flick together

My brother you're very correct, just watch army day remembrance he couldn't even match or salute.

: this IG was commissioner of police that gave Buhari 1 million votes in 2015. Remember that the INEC Commissioner of Kano who disagreed with the result had his house burnt down with him and the whole family inside. He was promoted immediately after that. And then made IG. Nigeria forgets so fast
This is laughable because I can remember vividly, Buhari FORCEFULLY retired so many of the superior officers of the NPF

Only to bring this "Transmission Transmitter Transmitted" as our IGP.

Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. Ethnicity has eaten us deep beyond repair.

God help us all.
See another blunder he made among his colleagues
Facts About the Transmission, Transmitted IGP

*Bachelors degree in Agriculture from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria

*Bachelors degree in Law from the University of Maiduguri. �

*He was a Commissioner of Police during the 2015 election in Kano. ☺

*He was quickly promoted from a CP to an AIG and then appointed IGP. A process that cost 12 brilliant AIGs their jobs.

*He has a history of disobeying orders. He refused to go to Benue and has refused to appear before the senate.

he shot himself on the foot by giving Nigerians a reason to question his Law degree with his inability to read a prepared "transmitted" speech.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by NothingDoMe: 4:45pm On May 17, 2018
speedyGonzales:
WTF? Buhari has murdered Nigeria with Nepotism.

Northerners come and take your aboki back oo!
Ghanaians have been making fun of us cry

1 Like

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by jaychubi: 4:50pm On May 17, 2018
Even a complete idiot knows d video was doctored
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by Bethel4Life(f): 4:53pm On May 17, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Ghanaians have been making fun of us cry
yes na..before nko?? lol

1 Like

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by NothingDoMe: 5:01pm On May 17, 2018
Bethel4Life:
yes na..before nko?? lol
I shame
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by zombieTRACKER: 5:08pm On May 17, 2018
What do you expect from a product of a quota system education....

1 Like

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by fallout87: 5:08pm On May 17, 2018
jaychubi:

You're the only complete idiot.

Where was it doctored? There isn't an exact repetition in what he is saying it's just jumbled up confused rambling nonsense.

There isn't a repetition in the background or his movement so there isn't a loop of video.

So tell us all if you have a functioning brain where this video was doctored? Tell us all why they cut the sound feed then another man had to come help him talk?

On everything you zombies are uneducated with lazy brains.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by jaychubi: 5:18pm On May 17, 2018
fallout87:

You're the only complete idiot.

Where was it doctored? Theee isn't an exact repetition in what he is saying it's just jumbled up confused rambling nonsense.

There isn't a repetition in the background or his movement so there isn't a loop of video.

So tell us all if you have a functioning brain where this video was doctored? Tell us all why they cut the sound feed then another man had to come help him talk?

On everything you zombies are uneducated with lazy brains.

He kept making same mistake if u ve not switched off ur senses while watching, pointer to editing job mumu
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by Bethel4Life(f): 5:19pm On May 17, 2018
jaychubi:

1 Like

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by fallout87: 5:22pm On May 17, 2018
jaychubi:

He kept making same mistake if u ve not switched off ur senses while watching, pointer to editing job mumu

You are even dumber than he is. You don't even know how to communicate in the English language talk much understand what a doctored video means.

Where is the audio loop? Where is the video loop?

You have no proof.

You're not intelligent so of course you would believe what you're told like brainwashed child.

2 Likes

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by jaychubi: 5:25pm On May 17, 2018
fallout87:

You are even dumber than he is. You don't even know how to communicate in the English language talk much understand what a doctored video means.

You have no proof.

You're not intelligent so of course you would believe what you're told like brainwashed child.

Dt while be all for now, I can't waste my time with an slowpoke
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by jaychubi: 5:25pm On May 17, 2018
fallout87:

You have no proof.

Dt will be all for now, I can't waste my time with an imbecil.e

1 Like

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by fallout87: 5:30pm On May 17, 2018
jaychubi:

Dt will be all for now, I can't waste my time with an imbecil.e

You need an English lesson.

There isn't a word called "Dt". What you're looking to use is "That".

You're one of the uneducated youth Buhari has empowered with shoe shinning kit, abi?

1 Like

Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by jaychubi: 5:33pm On May 17, 2018
fallout87:

You need an English lesson.

There isn't a word called "Dt". What you're looking to use is "That".

You're one of the uneducated youth Buhari has empowered with shoe shinning kit, abi?

Lol

Do I really need to say anything, u just confirmed dt u r still a toddler seeking for attention
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by orisa37: 6:01pm On May 17, 2018
The NASS should appoint an Ombudsman with Military and Legal qualification to probe these people, IGP and the 46 buhari supporting Senators
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by orisa37: 6:07pm On May 17, 2018
He is gone nut with Transmission. He don get Ilorin juju, "Edi", confusion curse.
Re: How Did IGP Idris Aka Mr Transmission Transmission Obtain A Degree In Law? by fallout87: 6:35pm On May 17, 2018
jaychubi:

Lol

Do I really need to say anything, u just confirmed dt u r still a toddler seeking for attention

You can't spell 'that', 'you' or 'are' yet you accuse someone else of being a toddler?

Go back to school, your teachers failed you.. that's why your brain isn't functioning to capacity.

(1) (Reply)

Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar By A Nairalander / APC Guber Aspirant, Hon Isah Ashiru Dumps APC / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu And Why Is IPOB As Silent As The Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.