Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting (23290 Views)

Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022) / Sherrif Oborevwori Emerges Delta State PDP Guber Candidate / Saraki In Closed Door Meeting With Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2018
Kanuri Votes grin
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Cross91(m): 3:51pm On May 17, 2018
I Sympathize with the entire family of APC
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Cross91(m): 3:53pm On May 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by opeyemicollins(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2018
APC should please dont allow this man into their midst,he will become a thorn that trouble the mighty crown soon
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by yaknigga: 3:59pm On May 17, 2018
We may not have another #Ramadan, so it's my humble request to all my #Muslim brothers and sisters to use this Ramadan wisely. Thanks
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Okezedan(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2018
One thing that is common btw them is that, both of them are enemies of Nigeria
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by akinyemi4real11(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2018
Jobs recruitment. Any interested fellow should send His or her CV to matrintab@gmail.com. There is going to be an interview if you are luckily shortlisted. Best of luck.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by anytexy: 4:08pm On May 17, 2018
...but wait oo! Is he no longer Boko Haram sponsor? Hmmm
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by orisa37: 4:09pm On May 17, 2018
There are three Architects of Chibok and Dapchi Girls. The third is absent from this meeting. May God save Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Omeokachie: 4:11pm On May 17, 2018
He is telling him what Intel he had gathered from the PDP, and his failed attempt at destroying the party.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Throwback: 4:12pm On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

Truth can’t be hidden forever.

But even FFK had in the past admitted that same Sheriff was their spy that PDP put in APC to distabilize it. And that same Sheriff was now back to the PDP after his mission with the APC at the early stages of the party's formation. The same Sheriff was then frolicking and hobnobbing with Jonathan.

So they all celebrated Sheriff and gave him the PDP caretaker chairmanship on a platter for a job well done as PDP spy in the APC.

When he then became a double agent that destroyed the PDP that had sent him on the same destructive mission in APC, Sheriff was no longer their darling spy but an APC agent?

It will always be remembered that it was clowns like Wike and Fayose and their supporters that made Sheriff the PDP party chairman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by doctorgold(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2018
PDP got played
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by efighter: 4:18pm On May 17, 2018
Home boy Sherif, welcom home. You did a very good job in killing PDP but you were not able to bury it. Good job.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by maestroferddi: 4:25pm On May 17, 2018
So Buhari is this desperate to win re-election next year?

Integrity my foot....All I see is shamelessness.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Eduboy1990: 4:37pm On May 17, 2018
Sheriff need this drug right now not tomorrow

Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Omoteyi(m): 4:49pm On May 17, 2018
PDP is Re-energizing

Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by package7(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2018
Any One that will deprive us Peace in this country come 2019, Such groups or individual will surely die by fire �

So shall it be.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Yankee101: 4:55pm On May 17, 2018
The boko haram connection
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Omoteyi(m): 4:59pm On May 17, 2018

Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by dabeto: 5:02pm On May 17, 2018
In-laws having family discussion. Wetin konsin una
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Solaniyitemi: 5:06pm On May 17, 2018
Meeting with Buhari or not, Buhari has done enough. Let him pack his loggage and be prepared to give the batton to another person. I mean young and vibrant not old cargo
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by hakimi1974(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2018
post=67642457:
Tension in the Senate!!
can you please explain.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Myself2(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2018
The two sponsors of Boko Haram
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
See as Cap full of Starch
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by godofuck231: 5:58pm On May 17, 2018
Don't worry when pdp brings out their own hit list, it will be like a bad dream, they should keep up the witch-hunt
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Babysheart(f): 6:09pm On May 17, 2018
Here comes the newest saint.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Omoteyi post=67644532][/quote]

Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by ojobek: 7:00pm On May 17, 2018
I am back,mission accomplished sir.You sure?Very sure sir. welcome and enter the kingdom of your father,thank you sir.no mention, the end.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by duality(m): 7:25pm On May 17, 2018
Can someone remind us of the official position of APC when sheriff left the party the other time.

The our news men should ask them if anything has changed.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by Vatsyayana: 7:41pm On May 17, 2018
Ali Modu Sherrif is Buhari's in Law. One Buhari's daughter is married to Sherrif's son. I guess it's family issue.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by luckyogor(m): 10:21pm On May 17, 2018
grin boko founders are re-strategising.
Re: Buhari, Sherrif In Closed-door Meeting by opribo(m): 3:54am On May 18, 2018
They are the real musketeers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'APC Thugs, Police After My Life' - Saraki / Okada Restriction In Lagos: Sanwoolu Is On The Side Of The Law And Has Done Well / Edo 2020: Governors Uzodinma And Bello Meet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.