Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn (25361 Views)

Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Saraki And Bola Tinubu Meet At Bola Shagaya 60th Birthday (Photo) / INEC Budgets N1.9bn To Defend Buhari, Others’ Mandate In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by murtalaa(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

First and foremost it was Kerosene importation approval they got and it wasn't as if Patience gave them oil to sell ... The NNPC has an annual list of refined products importers it gives approval to bring in refined product and what happened is that the contractor through bola shagaya ( who is just a friend of thebfirstlady ) was able to use the firstladys influence to get the contractors name on the list ( lobbying) , the contractor armed with this approval is able to get necessary bank support to bring in kerosene which is now sold to the dealers all over the country at a margin ( business) ..So if the the contractor decides to give part of his profit and let's say his whole turnover to Bola Shagaya how is it an economic crime as long as

1 .Mr contractor met the requirements necessary to import the kerosene.

2 Mr contractor never supplied low quality kerosene

3 Mr Contractor had paid all his due taxes on the business

4.And Mr contractor didn't cheat the govt by over declaring volume supposed in a bid to get more subsidy cash back ..

Bro EFCC truly doesn't have a case with that Bola of a woman .. Lobbying is not a crime in any country

you're able to reach those conclusions all by your self sitting under a mango tree with your techno phone. Clap for yourself.
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by BenzEne1(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bros,abeg no vex

That thing for that picture happen real life abi na film?

Not in Nigeria.
Kenya or Zimbabwe. Can't remember
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:22pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman's panties is one of the few I am dying to enter.

Insha Allah, I will make it.
Enter and die there
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by SalamRushdie: 10:31pm On May 17, 2018
murtalaa:
you're able to reach those conclusions all by your self sitting under a mango tree with your techno phone. Clap for yourself.

Is there anything wrong in using a Tecno phone?
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by progress69: 10:45pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is there anything wrong in using a Tecno phone?

Plenty things

So na techno u dey use? grin grin cheesy

This PDP minions sef!
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by SalamRushdie: 10:55pm On May 17, 2018
progress69:

Plenty things

So na techno u dey use? grin grin cheesy

This PDP minions sef!

Well If you must know I have never used Tecno ( not there is anything wrong with it) my first experience with a phone using Android OS was the S5 and since then I have used every other S galaxy except the current S9 .. (and I have gifted quite a few too )
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by maasoap(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This case is just sensational for nothing because from the narrative I Don't see where a crime was committed if she took money from a contractor to in a bid to lobby kerosene lifting LPO for him when she was neither a govt official nor a the minister of petroleum ...There can only be a case of the contractor reported that she defrauded him .... let's not be emotional pleas the EFCC doesn't have a valid case here

My question for you: who is the owner of 3.3 billion naira?

This is someone campaigning to get Buhari out of Aso Rock! Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by SalamRushdie: 11:41pm On May 17, 2018
maasoap:

My question for you: who is the owner of 3.3 billion naira?

This is someone campaigning to get Buhari out of Aso Rock! Pathetic!

Obviously proceeds from the sale of Kerosene and I don't see how it's a crime if it for into Bolas account as long as the contractor didn't cheat the govt and delivered brought in the right amount of Kerosene he was alloted to bring in by the NNPC ...please can you enlighten on what you think the crime is here ... we need to shed the toga of emotions from our judgement
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Nobody: 3:21am On May 18, 2018
deji17:

http://punchng.com/breaking-bola-shagaya-loses-bid-to-reclaim-seized-n1-9bn/

Nigerians are thieves and irredeemably corrupt..
Both men and women.
Women have now joined the gangs of looters and thieves in Nigeria, any hope for that country at all??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by deji17: 4:02am On May 18, 2018
Bidobado:

Nigerians are thieves and irredeemably corrupt..
Both men and women.
Women have now joined the gangs of looters and thieves in Nigeria, any hope for that country at all??
I tire o.
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by ahiboilandgas: 5:02am On May 18, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This case is just sensational for nothing because from the narrative I Don't see where a crime was committed if she took money from a contractor to in a bid to lobby kerosene lifting LPO for him when she was neither a govt official nor a the minister of petroleum ...There can only be a case of the contractor reported that she defrauded him .... let's not be emotional pleas the EFCC doesn't have a valid case here
they where responsible for the subsidy fraud in kero which the govt fixed at 50 naira and paid subsidy on it ..istead the diverted and sold at 200 naira defrauding the masses and govt...part of the 10 bn dollar lost in subsidy sunusi talk about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by kitaatita: 6:01am On May 18, 2018
PassingShot:
Magu dey try.

If the judiciary comes fully on board with PMB to fight corruption, the yam eaters are in for big trouble.

Thank God for PMB.
EFCC is the only anti-corruptuon agency that is not controlled by corruption. NASS and the Judiciary appear to be under the payroll of corruption itself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by efighter: 6:37am On May 18, 2018
This woman who is AGIP (any government in power) is the VP's in-law. I am sure the crook woman would have pressurized the VP to influence the investigation and set her free and let her go with the money she stole with Mama Piss Jonaddaft. But the VP along with the President have remained resolute in their fight against corruption. If any idiot from potopoto republic of crime and drugs comes here to spill rubbish, thunder will fire the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by efighter: 6:41am On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This woman's panties is one of the few I am dying to enter.

Insha Allah, I will make it.

For this Ramadan? I bind you in the name of Jesus, Mohammed and Moses.

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by efighter: 6:42am On May 18, 2018
boldking:
buhari is watching blue film

With your sisters?

1 Like

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by efighter: 6:46am On May 18, 2018
And Saraki and his fellow thieves in the NASS think they can arm twist Buhari to sack the performing performer called Magu who has been transmitting, transporting, sorry I mean transferring our looted money back to our national treasury.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by SalamRushdie: 7:52am On May 18, 2018
ahiboilandgas:
they where responsible for the subsidy fraud in kero which the govt fixed at 50 naira and paid subsidy on it ..istead the diverted and sold at 200 naira defrauding the masses and govt...part of the 10 bn dollar lost in subsidy sunusi talk about

Probably but that has to be even proven first by the EFCC which I think is why the court has given them more time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by wink2015(m): 8:01am On May 18, 2018
Bola Shagaya and Patience Jonathan are not role model for the women folks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by Seun360(m): 8:25am On May 18, 2018
sureheaven:
Hehehehehe.........

PDP under GEJ and his wife PEJ really stole this country die. If not for God who sent pmb, they would succeeded in ruining this country permanently.

God bless efcc under Magu....

God bless Buhari....
God bless Nigeria .

Thank God for PMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by donqx: 9:00am On May 18, 2018
ohh
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by highness25(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2018
deji17:

You mean she is in APC and that's why the court froze her account?
Did you not see the question mark?
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by ochibaoda: 10:34am On May 18, 2018
Still under PMB, i bought kerosine at N235 per litre yesterday at AA Rano and nobody is saying anything. Somebody out there is doing same while the masses suffer. Pathetic
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2018
hannysur8:
Na corruption go kill this country
And we keep claiming that this woman is the 2nd richest woman in Africa. These are likes of the shady deals Nigerian wealthy "Business-pipu" enriching their pockets while the poor continue to suffer.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened.... You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: Bola Shagaya Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized N1.9bn by ahiboilandgas: 5:16pm On May 30, 2018
ochibaoda:
Still under PMB, i bought kerosine at N235 per litre yesterday at AA Rano and nobody is saying anything. Somebody out there is doing same while the masses suffer. Pathetic
there no more subsidy on kerosine and deseal u better switch to gas cheaper

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Akpabio Resigns As Minority Leader (Photo) / Caption This Photo Of Osun Election... / Ganduje’s N300bn Chinese Loan Slavery, Kano Elders Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.