Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,811 members, 7,813,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis (13682 Views)

Herders Crisis: Ooni Replies Sunday Igboho / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 18, 2018
Election is coming lol. BTW, we're not fools. Una go attack people taya come 2019, after your grand patron loses in disbelief. Somebody said, without Northern support, no presidential aspirant can win any election. I simply laughed and showed him the electoral map and outcome of 2011 elections, where Jonathan floored buhari with South-south, south-east,south-west and North central votes. He did not win in core north as they threw their wits behind buhari. Same would happen in 2019. The greatest mistake the north made was allow that cinning man called obj to successfully split the country into 6-geo-political zones, which made the north central realise the fact that they're not part of the core north, that they only recognise them as northerners whenever there's a general election and dump them thereafter.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by Galaticos444: 12:09pm On May 18, 2018
In a sane country dis man(animal)shud b behind bar but here he is apportioning blame on someone else
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 18, 2018
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/miyetti-allah-governors-responsible-farmers-herders-clashes

Funny. You guys have been taking innocent lives in the north central for years before the law came into force. Were the governors also responsible for this killings and throat-slashing in Taraba, Plateau, Kaduna-South, Nasarawa, Adamawa and Benue states, spanning over 2 decades? The law enacted by those states was mean to address your inhuman activities in those states. Stop confusing yourself
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by dankwasau(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2018
I agree with him that the state governors have greatly contributed to this problem
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by DeOTR: 1:01pm On May 18, 2018
Your cup will soon be filled to the brim, and rightly so, you'll all reap what you sow in ten folds.
I hope the fulanis will still see it as a clash when the table turns and they are at the receiving end?
The only mistake made by the people of the states in question was crying to the press instead of reprisal.
How has crying to the press helped now that they have been disarmed and told that the government won't be able to protect them?
If a fulani attacks you once, attack him three times in return, and he will never come back again.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by Angelfrost(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2018
Exonerating Fed. Govt? The same FG that has said time and time again that the herdsmen are not Fulani Nigerians, but militia groups from Libya, and Chad??! This country is so enmeshed in lies and hypocrisy! Not even a modicum of shame or honour! Let's just separate this nation to 2: South Nigeria, and North Nigeria. Buhari can be the president of N. Nigeria with Shettima as V.P, while Osibanjo acts S. Nigeria president with Oshiomole as V.P.
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by Kfed4ril(m): 1:54pm On May 18, 2018
sarrki:

Our former president is the life Grandpatron

(Gej)

I will get you the link and pics if you requested for it
Get it now
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by Turantula(m): 1:59pm On May 18, 2018
shamecurls:

You are dull. Don't argue it
Head slamming TERRORIST
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by Turantula(m): 2:02pm On May 18, 2018
CSTR1003:
The opinions of animals does not concern me.

If you take these Fulani idiots serious, then there is something wrong with you.

They should have blamed shettima for chibok girls instead of Jonathan.

Tribalistic fucvks. It is the height of our national shame that these guys have political relevance at all.

In other parts of west Africa, these inbred Fulani shitts don't have any say even with their majority, and I can see the wisdom in that.
Special thanks to the southwesterners that see them as demigod
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by Maket: 2:16pm On May 18, 2018
AT THIS MOMENT, THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM BUT PRISON PORTAL THAT IS NOT OPENING IS THE MARKET SLAP WE ARE ALL RECEIVING. LATTER THEY WILL SHORTLIST PERSON WEY KNOW PERSON WEY KNOW THE OGA AT THE....... NO BE ME TALKAM FAR.
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by 9jaAmerican: 2:32pm On May 18, 2018
shamecurls:

5%
if God is God, and if there is a God, let your loved one's face the same thing the people in benue are facing .Then I will like to hear you rationalise the attitude of the government towards these killings. That is if there is a God o.
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by Chizuru01(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2018
shamecurls:

You are dull. Don't argue it
You are a slowpoke don't deny it
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by lexie234(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2018
In a sane country this man or whoever represents herdsmen should be in jail.
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by gabbie77: 3:38pm On May 18, 2018
see levels
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by AFONJACOW(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2018
I don't know why this people still call it Farmers-herders Crisis as if the Farmers are reciprocating the killing by Fulani X-MEN, the X-men invade their farms burn everything to ashes make sure they bring any living thing down, abeg why is it too hard for Buhari to procribe this X-men Terrorist... bias and nepotism tufiakwa
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by trinity11(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Lai Mohammed - Nothing ethno-religious about the killings

Minister of Interior(Dambazau) - Governor arming militias is the problem

Miyetti Allah - 1.Government hands are tied and they are not responsible for the killings

2.We want our grazing reserves back before talking about ranching

Minister for Agric.(Audu Ogbeh)- 450 grazing reserves identified and to be put to use(I do hope there is none in my south west anyway)

CAN President - No to grazing reserve, Yes to ranching

Cardinal Onayekan - Government lacks political will to end killings

Anglican Bishop of Gwagwalada Diocese - Adopt IPOB solution

In conclusion as you can see from the divergent views the fulani herdsman killers as been championed by Mr. Buhari are not resting on their oars in forcing cattle colony down our throat while the Christian community are ready to vehemently resist that!

From the look of things we are totally in a fix till God finally destroy this Sennacherib government of fulani herdsman pretty soonest...

With all these points you raised, its obvious u followed the townhall's meeting bumper2bumper.

Nice one bro, let's continue to keep our people informed.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by InHim4Him(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2018
On his part, Peter Mayowa, a representative of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), said the open grazing should be allowed to continue while the government gradually introduces ranching.

“If you introduce a policy it will be difficult to implement, let the two (open grazing and ranching) together. The old one will phase out,” he said.

Who is he speaking for? Is he a farmer and not an armchair politician wearing the robe of religion?
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by smileyoo: 7:21pm On May 18, 2018
this macban keep owing up to these killings and atrocities, while bubu's govt keep on blaming libyans or their dead leader called gadaffi. in all these, i honestly questioned if bubu is still a man of integrity. if only bubu can unleash half of actions he took against harmless ipob, against these world re-known terrorists, nigeria would 've been a peaceful nation. but our bubu cherish his kinsmen fulani-terrorists, more than the peace of the nation.
Re: Miyetti Allah Exonerates FG, Blames Governors For Farmers-herders Crisis by popyea(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2018
Bloodsvckers!
So the federal government can set up a townhall meeting for predators but not for the victims.
Buhari and APC your time is up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Chairman Orders Operatives To Declare Assets / Breaking:rivers Assembly Swears In Newly Elected Lawmakers Tomorrow / FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.