Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) (3159 Views)

Peter Obi Slams Tinubu, Says 2023 Presidency Is Not The Turn Of Anybody / Governor Ikpeazu Wears Dot Nation T-Shirt (Photo) / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by kuss: 11:39pm On May 17, 2018
IGP has ordered the immediate arrest of anybody found wearing TRANSMISSION shirt

Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by omololu2020(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2018
Where is your source?

1 Like

Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by EzendiEgo1: 11:45pm On May 17, 2018

1 Like

Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by Nobody: 12:00am On May 18, 2018
The boxer shorts, bras & thongs should be mass produced to counter this development then.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by DanielOc: 12:30am On May 18, 2018
So how did the IGP read or write those words to Arrest??,
Where he is transfusion transmission confusion

8 Likes

Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by CorrectionFLuid: 12:33am On May 18, 2018
What about those that have the app?
Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by yarimo(m): 1:36am On May 18, 2018
I suspect SARAKI and his gang are behind this false news. Mtcheeew embarassed undecided
Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by internationalman(m): 1:42am On May 18, 2018
At least mama peace knew how to read...

But wait oh, haven't this man given a speech before in all of the 2 years he has spent as the IGP of Nigeria?

Or was the embarrassment perpetrated by the low ranking officers who aspire to occupy his position?

And finally, just out of curiosity is the Senate president a Yoruba man?.. I'm not saying he has a hand in it oh.. I'm just asking.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by Nobody: 1:59am On May 18, 2018
internationalman:
At least mama peace knew how to read...

But wait oh, haven't this man given a speech before in all of the 2 years he has spent as the IGP of Nigeria?

Or was the embarrassment perpetrated by the low ranking officers who aspire to occupy his position?

And finally, just out of curiosity is the Senate president a Yoruba man?.. I'm not saying he has a hand in it oh.. I'm just asking.

did the Senate president plan his brain block?
Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:41am On May 18, 2018
See gullible people everywhere
Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:44am On May 18, 2018
IGP is about to compound his problem undecided

I guess it's part of the people and properties he ought to be protecting

They should also seize people's brain too Cause it is also stuck there undecided

1 Like

Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by abbeyty(m): 5:08am On May 18, 2018
I want to hear him reads his statement out regarding this before i believe this news.
Re: IGP Ordered The Arrest Of Anybody Wearing TRANSMISSION Shirt (PHOTO ) by Mynd44: 5:10am On May 18, 2018
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu On Israeli National Television / 10 Safest Countries Should World War III Break Out / Ask Yourself If Innoson Worth 1billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.