Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) (1342 Views)

Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits / Reno Omokri Locates Victim Of Onitsha Fire Outbreak, Makes Donation (Photos) / Nigeria Will Never Be Islamized - Fani-kayode (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by Benbellamor: 3:03am On May 18, 2018
The ex-minister wrote on Twitter, ”Our I-G of Pol. needs prayers and we must treat him with compassion.What happened to him whilst reading his infamous “transmission” speech was not ordinary.

Watch Video of The Spirit forces at work here;

http://dailypost.ng/2018/05/17/nigerians-must-igp-idris-struggle-read-speech-fani-kayode/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6VKfmdSGxA&feature=youtu.be

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by sorom4: 3:16am On May 18, 2018
Am passing garki police command abj n its doing me to scream "transmission transfusion transmitting emhh sorry"���
Who will scream with me?

6 Likes

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by Jirate(m): 3:17am On May 18, 2018
we must treat him with compassion

My Dear FFK, I Beg To Dis-Agree, I Mean......., What Is Transmission, Transmission Transmission, Are You a Transmitter or a Broadcaster?, What Is That Word Doing In The Speech In The First Place. To Be Honest and Sincere, This IG and His Father inside Aso Rock Needs To Be Transited Back To Where Ever They Transmitted From, Period. cool

2 Likes

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by chiommy123(f): 3:22am On May 18, 2018
no doubt. he really needs it

1 Like

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by potterdon: 3:33am On May 18, 2018
Lol abeg the fulani IGP knows nothing

1 Like

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by Ratello: 3:49am On May 18, 2018
Finished job in the spirit realm

1 Like

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by Paradigm777: 4:03am On May 18, 2018
sorom4:
Am passing garki police command abj n its doing me to scream "transmission transfusion transmitting emhh sorry"���m
Who will scream with me?
grin

3 Likes

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by unikprince(m): 4:15am On May 18, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by ruffhandu: 4:27am On May 18, 2018
I have been telling people same thing since yesterday after watching the video.

Truly, it doesn't seem to be ordinary. Three things, I presume, might have happened:

1 Either some spiritual forces were behind it, just to shame him. It could even be the demons he associates with. These demons are never clean, always out to disgrace their patrons, just for the fun of it. Or it may be demons manipulated by his enemies.
Or
2. He was psychologically not fit at that moment-drunkenness comes to my mind.

Or still
3. Someone purposely tampered with the script, it could be moduled up and blurred as well.

I will not agree that such a man cannot read.

3 Likes

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by potent5(m): 4:28am On May 18, 2018
Are you sure FFK has not been TRANSMITTED with transmission, because he has started transmitting like one commissioned to do a transmission job? Any way

1 Like

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by fineboynl(m): 4:37am On May 18, 2018
the Christian God done catch am. more like the people cries have reach to God.

1 Like

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by eleko1: 4:51am On May 18, 2018
sad undecided confused one.Same way dis dumb man told the world dat nah one spirit small plane destroyed synagogue uncompleted house.Spit
Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by femi4: 5:43am On May 18, 2018
FFK mouth will always transmit jargons
Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by Paperwhite(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2018
sorom4:
Am passing garki police command abj n its doing me to scream "transmission transfusion transmitting emhh sorry"���
Who will scream with me?
Abeg do it alone then come back here to tell us the story. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by Paperwhite(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2018
The ex-minister wrote on Twitter, ”Our I-G of Pol. needs prayers and we must treat him with compassion.What happened to him whilst reading his infamous “transmission” speech was not ordinary.
This may not be ordinary but it's a well deserved karma paying the IGP back.It's a warning sign.Ask families that have lost loved one due to the gross incompetence of the president & this man.

1 Like

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by niceprof: 7:30am On May 18, 2018
That spirit was dressed in IGBO attire,why? I believe it was an inter -ethnic and inter-religious spirit that was involved not just one.

1 Like

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by princehedris(m): 7:53am On May 18, 2018
this man will be very good in heading lepa! sorry i mean nepa! atleast we will get good transmissions and
tranfussions and distributions! and transmissions! and
transformers! i mean and transfussions! i mean sorry! and transfucations!

1 Like

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by positivelord: 7:56am On May 18, 2018
Dressing that spirit in Igbo attire is unacceptable "hate speech"....all finger should be directed to thousands of Alfa in Kwara..lol

3 Likes

Re: ''IGP Was A Victim Of Dark Spirits And Satanic Forces''...fani Kayode (video) by trapQ: 7:56am On May 18, 2018
Your village people are very strong.
sorom4:
Who will scream with me?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fake news and Nigeria's herder crisis: How To Spot Fake News-BBC / Ekiti Guber: APC Chieftain Calls For Nullification Of Election Results / No Going Back On My Decision To Exit APC– Gov Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.