Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC (2634 Views)

Tinubu Is Politically Irrelevant Outside The South West / How Za Oza Room Made Aisha Buhari Politically Irrelevant / Why Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Osita Okechukwu, VON DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by carchatz: 6:14am On May 18, 2018
- The APC stakeholders in Imo spoke through Theo Elechi

- The stakeholders say they have overwhelming evidences against Okorocha

- They claim that there is jubilation in Imo because they have rescued the state

The stakeholders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Imo have declared that they have made Governor Rochas Okorocha politically irrelevant in their determination to rescue the party from imminent collapse in the state.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Theo Ekechi, who spoke to newsmen after a closed-door meeting with the APC national leadership on Thursday, May 17, in Abuja, said the stakeholders had overwhelming evidences against Okorocha.

Ekechi said he had made it impossible for the governor to get attention from any quarter in the state and in the South-East region.

READ ALSO: Former president's son sentenced to 8 months in jail for stealing mobile phone

“There have been wide jubilation in Imo because we have rescued the party from Governor Okorocha, we have made it impossible for him to get help from anywhere.

“He cannot run to any political figure in the state because none is with him, he cannot approach any clergyman in the state.

“In his desperation, he ran to Sokoto, Daura and even to the vice president, but help has refused to come,” he said.

Ekechi further said Rochas’s inaction was responsible for the problems facing the party in the state and the South-East generally.

In a petition submitted to the party’s national leadership, the stakeholders detailed what they described as the governor’s sins and appealed for state of emergency in the state.

Ekechi called on the party’s national chairman to bring to the notice of President Muhammadu Buhari the crisis in Imo before it completely gets out of hand.

PAY ATTENTION: Read the news on Nigeria’s #1 news app

He alleged that the state was being mis- managed under Okorocha, adding that the governor was running the state like a personal estate.

He also alleged that the governor was harassing and intimidating perceived opponents in the state.

NAIJ.com earlier reported that the metropolitan archbishop of Owerri Ecclesiastical Diocese, Imo state, Reverend Anthony JV Obinna, condemned Governor Rochas Okorocha’s endorsement of his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu, to succeed him in 2019.

This Day reports that the cleric at the weekend during his speech on the celebration of the Easter at the Maria Assumpta Cathedral, Owerri, said Okorocha was planning to extend his tenure to third term by trying to impose his son in-law as governor of Imo state.

NAIJ.com also reported that Reverend Geoffrey Okorafor, the bishop of the Anglican Diocese of Egbu, Imo, said that Governor Rochas Okorocha had not only failed God, but has also disappointed the people of the state.

Nigeria is practicing Oligarchy (Nigerian Street Interview) | NAIJ.com TV

Lalasticlala

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naija.ng/amp/1170153-we-rendered-governor-okorocha-politically-irrelevant-apc-stakeholders-imo-declare.html

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by Paradigm777: 6:17am On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:20am On May 18, 2018
A
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2018
sad angry

My Governor, Mr Governor grin

Clear Road for our incoming Governor the Great Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by okosodo: 6:27am On May 18, 2018
A
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by Paperwhite(m): 6:32am On May 18, 2018
The downfall of Rochas Okorocha-the statue erector.See how useless you have become even betrayed by the same APC he so cherished.

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by spafu(m): 6:37am On May 18, 2018
He had never been relevant. It was his Imo people that did a mistake to trust him with a governorship position. Okoroawusa.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by uzohrome(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2018
Selfish interest has dealt with okoroahusa, he would have played with caution. He is politically irrelevant even amongst his kinsmen. Transmitting his only transmitted brother in-law to be governor with out the right apprehensive transformer from his party delegates.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:45am On May 18, 2018
Okorocha is a true embodiment of his party...

So no one is surprised by his downfall..

Lies and propaganda can't take anyone far

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by Cardinaljossy(m): 6:46am On May 18, 2018
Chai!
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by sunsewa16: 7:01am On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
sad angry

Clear Road for our incoming Governor the Great Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy

u people have started again,next he will become public enemy from achike udenwa,to ohakim and now okorocha,have u a check on his bio before singing his praise, saa anya gi mmiri.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by Nonnyflex(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2018
H
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by chiscodedon(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2018
Has he really been relevant..? If not statue, who would have known him.. Imo just showed him there aren't lagos and those he mentioned that lick Tinubu's ass... They could nominate there wives, sons, brothers and cronies to replace them but imo State is too learned to accept that shit

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by Nobody: 7:30am On May 18, 2018
Okorocha,see ur life grin
Play politics with flexibility u no gree.

I wonder what will happen to that ur praise singer abagworo now. Maybe he will find his way into the next governor's heart and start praise singing for that one again with a changed user name.
I hate Nigerian politics. So amateur and depressing

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by Ibifizzleboy(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2018
#ISTANDWITHMYFAMILY
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by OFFICIAL336: 7:33am On May 18, 2018
When you talk about political sophistication you talk about NW and SE. Political slavery is never for sophistication. Ojukwu was the greatest Igbo man who lived, but he couldn't win the Senate. The Igbo nation can never be held under political control by just 1 man. We are republicans.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by abokibuhari: 7:34am On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by UncleJudax(m): 7:34am On May 18, 2018
Rocha is not different from Buhari. I bet they are related.

Incompetentiasis!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by carchatz: 9:40am On May 18, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin

Say something or i shall ban you.
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by toniobyke(m): 9:41am On May 18, 2018
while we are still on the effective transmission commission, apprehensive transmission transmission let's know that IMO have rejected APC and all its contents.
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by sdindan: 9:45am On May 18, 2018
Okoroawusa is a gonner grin

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:52am On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
sad angry

Na only this pic the man get?
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by jodeci(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2018
I am so happy with the misfortunes of Rochas. I have never see a man so arrogant,so self conceited and selfish.
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by nairavsdollars(f): 10:15am On May 18, 2018
And use Ndi Imo money to buy bleaching cream abi?

SamuelAnyawu:
sad angry

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by sweerychick(f): 10:34am On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
sad >sad

please tell him to stop bleaching sad

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by osazeeblue01: 10:52am On May 18, 2018
This is what you get when you are running transmission, transfusion government.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by MrGreenMavro: 12:00pm On May 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by danielkanu2019: 12:30pm On May 18, 2018
A midst the political crisis rocking the APC in Imo State, Its time for the people of Imo to look inward and identify with that which would unite them, the Party which understand the plight of its common man, Anambra state is one example APGA led administration that has experienced developmental strides in every facet,
Rise UP Imo and support APGA
Rise IMO and Support Honorable Daniel Kanu, Governor Imo state

Re: Okorocha Is Now Politically Irrelevant - APC by Xander85: 12:58pm On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
sad angry

What are his antecedents?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Not Renew Oil Licenses / I Am Neither Of Atiku Nor Buhari; I'm For Biafra - Exist Referendum: Nnamdi Kanu / What Is The Benefit Of Being A Citizen Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.