Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) (70952 Views)

Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts / Transcript Of IGP Ibrahim Idris' 'Transmission' Message (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by gmaribel(m): 8:51pm On May 18, 2018
Why am I reminded of Mr Bean when I watch this video?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Cjayboy: 8:56pm On May 18, 2018
This IGP is just drinking transmission fluids both in speech and in marching.. This is the outcome of favouritism without been qualified.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 18, 2018
Watched that transmission video for the first time today, i laughed & cried sotey i begin cough... I am so keeping it ehhn to switch my mood anytime i dey vex grin still trying to understand the message cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by maestroz: 9:35pm On May 18, 2018
I don't blame the IGP living in a TRANS...

How would you explain Buhari calling his own deputy Yemi OSINBANDE

Nigeria is a joke.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Is this Pastor Timothy from Auchi

No Sir
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2018
nduchucks:

You have my apologies. I did not realize that I was conversing with an intellectual midget.
This is how they run with their diseased tails between their legs when subdued with a superior retort..
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:58pm On May 18, 2018
IGP Idris! IGP Idris!! IGP Idris!!! How many time do i called you hhmm...i guess Nigeria problem is not running mad?

Last time Buhari send you to benue you faced Nassarawa state.

Few days ago you are in kano but could read a note in front of you.

This new one now in A
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by jrusky(m): 10:08pm On May 18, 2018
IGP Idris! IGP Idris!! IGP Idris!!! How many time do i called you hhmm...i guess Nigeria problem is not running mad?

Last time Buhari send you to benue you faced Nassarawa state is nassarawa the new capital of benue Mr Idris?

Few days ago you are in kano but could read a note in front of you.

This new one now in a very important parade you decided to do Lagos Molue passenger standing order which some will face front some will face back, Idris why facing other direction, can't you hear the command again?

Idris which way nah? Hope Dabiri, the ameoba Onochie, mr fat head Adeshina and the world most notorious liar called liar moha+mad won't say the footagewas doctored or nurssed?

Na wah oo Buhari half deaf with demential, IGP already hearing strange voice(semi madness) Nigeria is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by thambolo(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin He is just exhibiting the skills of his Principal. Incompetency at its peak. cool

FTC Dedicated to the next Governor of Imo State Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy

God Bless PDP......APC Imo must die by fire tongue grin

Any nairalander in Maiduguri? Come make we relax for Airforce Officers Mess Old GRA cool

cool
Boss, I dey Maiduguri. Make I show tomorrow?
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by LadySarah: 10:45pm On May 18, 2018
nduchucks:
Chances are, this IGP's IQ is much higher than those of the NLers who are bad mouthing the man. Most of these critics cannot and will not accomplish 10% of the IGP's successes in multiple lifetimes.

It's high time we established a Lingua fraca in this great country. Hausa language would not be a bad choice.

Bros,i just tire for youoo.You should have told ur teachers the same while they were teaching u in school.Also make sure ur kids are taught in Hausa in school.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by dataking: 10:45pm On May 18, 2018
kotv:

Yoruba destroyed this country all because they wanted to spit Ibos and be greedy. Just look at the incompetence the man they decorated as our savior appointed as IGP. How can this country grow when this is what we have on top?
Incompetent president
Incompetent vice president
Incompetent Igp
How do we grow?

Retard, na yoruba be your problem now. Confused lot.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by dataking: 10:48pm On May 18, 2018
nduchucks:

You have my apologies. I did not realize that I was conversing with an intellectual midget.

You are the midget, really. You want to impose Hausa language on Yorubas, Igbos and the minorities cause you feel its best. Have never heard such nonsense in my whole life, you need your medications Asap.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by lordess(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2018
Please can we all stand to "share grace" because this IGP own "transmission" wahala is done.

The person wey cook this one for IGP strong well.

Fear Nigerian Senate sha. Please no one should wrongly transmit my comment.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 12:19am On May 19, 2018
this man if he had been a vigilante member,would have been a huge embarrassment to them not to talk of the NPF
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by FODA(m): 4:09am On May 19, 2018
mightyhazell:
transistor transmitted translated transit transatlantic transfiguration!

the guy is in a trans
is like he worked with nepa before,i thought he wanted to mention transformer.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:46am On May 19, 2018
They want to disgrace the man o.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by BOMBEATZ(m): 5:58am On May 19, 2018
zickie:
Who did we offend. Father forgive us, for we won't repeat Buhari and his co-workers incompetent cabals

if person fail e go repeat class!
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by mightyhazell: 6:42am On May 19, 2018
Iamthoney:
He's in a trans because his transformer transformed in a transaction that was transferred in a transitional transfer to great height of transmission that is transmitting a transmitter to transact the required transformation so he can uhm uhm uhm I mean translate the real transplanting for the transplantation of those transponder that should be transported

Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Cockyguy11: 7:05am On May 19, 2018
Haba this video was doctored... grin grin grin
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by MrSly(m): 7:48am On May 19, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Why do I smell the desperation of criminals targeting the IGP in other to discredit him by all means necessary in a bid to deter him
This development notwithstanding, saraki and Dino must answer for their crimes
I refused to be a lazy yoot who can so easily be manipulated by thieving politicians
Nonsense. Does it nullify the fact that he made those unprofessional mistakes.
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by lifezone247(m): 2:25pm On May 19, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
How did this man become lgp.
Nigeria is a failed state. See where nepotism has taken us to.
Can this man talk and represent Nigeria in any international event?

Buuhari and Afonja muslims think they are doing Igbos not knowing they are doing themselves.
What a shithole!

Is this one doctored too?
I think it’s nursed grin grin
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Iamthoney(m): 9:54am On May 20, 2018
mightyhazell:
I be learner for bad things oooo
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:33pm On May 20, 2018
grin grin cheesy
pp802:
grin grin grin This guy na confirm otondo, walai
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by ADMINISTRATOR86(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin He is just exhibiting the skills of his Principal. Incompetency at its peak. cool

FTC Dedicated to the next Governor of Imo State Senator Samuel Anyanwu aka SamDaddy

Any nairalander in Maiduguri? Come make we relax for Airforce Officers Mess Old GRA cool

cool
Imo my state is blessed....Imo state politics is always interesting!
Re: IGP Ibrahim Idris In Marching Blunders At A Ceremony (Video) by ASAbraham(m): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

cool

I reside in Maiduguri. 08068093034 is my number. waiting for your call.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ortom Delivers His Polling Unit For Atiku, Ensures PMB Didn't Get Any Vote There / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Washes The Dishes And Prepares Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.