Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police (2058 Views)

Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana / Photo Of AIG Abubakar Adamu Mohammed, The New Inspector-general Of Police / Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by Front1line: 8:42am On May 18, 2018
achiever12:

Don't you feel stupid each time you lie to yourself that only Igbos oppose Buhari? One common factor about Buhari supporters is low IQ.

The same low IQ the Cambridge graduate in your forefather “Ojukwu” couldn’t not defeat in a war or any political contest leading to the waste of 2 million of your type. Lame Igbos everywhere, lame in thought reasoning n understanding. Even more pathetic in action.
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by achiever12: 8:43am On May 18, 2018
chrissylva:
which rule

Leadership isn't about feeling. It is about logic.
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by chrissylva(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2018
achiever12:

It has helped me at least. I have an investment already that can translate to billions in the nearest future.

And don't forget that progress in your personal life is an indication that you can possibly lead your family, community, local government, state and country to progress

You can't lead others when your own life is not well led.

You can't give progress when your life isn't progressing

You can't give what you don't have.

You can't lead well when you talk or write like an immmmbecile.

The way you speak or act reveals the substance of your life and your level of personal progress.

The scriptures say "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks (or the hand writes)."
anyway I know that you are naturally loquacious and tend to brag a lot, I won't be a party to your braggadocio, I wish to state that I will not relent in my support for the inspector General of Police
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by chrissylva(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2018
Rextayne:
This your trolling never stop abi, you better find something meaningful doing with your life.
what are you doing with your life
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by chrissylva(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2018
achiever12:

Leadership isn't about feeling. It is about logic.
you are just expoiting your verbiage
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by chrissylva(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2018
Rextayne:
Oloriburuku somebody, don't take my advice you hear, yabaleft will be your next abode.
are you a victim of yaba left
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by achiever12: 8:50am On May 18, 2018
Front1line:

The same low IQ the Cambridge graduate in your forefather “Ojukwu” couldn’t not defeat in a war or any political contest leading to the waste of 2 million of your type. Lame Igbos everywhere, lame in thought reasoning n understanding. Even more pathetic in action.

I am Yoruba. Ojukwu isn't my forefather. Stop sticking to this stupid orientation that only Igbos oppose Buhari. It is stupid and thoughtless.

Omo yorùbá ni mí. Sùgbón ìyen ò so mí d'afójú.

As for the civil war, maybe I should remind you that Igbos kept Nigeria at bay for more than two years. And the war wouldn't have ended for years if not for Awolowo's ingenuity. Left to Hausa Fulani, they would have been too stupid to think a way out like Awolowo did. Be that as it may, ojukwu is a man with higher IQ.

Unlike you that have a diseased IQ that makes you think anyone that opposes Buhari must be an igbo. It is even strange that you refuse to repent from your mental derangement despite evidences to the contrary. Your own mental derangement must be at the same level with a Down Syndrome victim.

3 Likes

Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by Rosebloom: 8:55am On May 18, 2018
chrissylva:
are you a victim of yaba left

With this your stinking attitude, I don't know how you got married if you are... I can't imagine what the poor lady is enduring.

If you are not, your partner if you have one needs serious psychological evaluation for the kind of mental injuries you must have inflicted on her.

That having been said...

Dude learn to learn...listen to your betters

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by chrissylva(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2018
Rosebloom:

With this your stinking attitude, I don't know how you got married if you are... I can't imagine what the poor lady is enduring.

If you are not, your partner if you have one needs serious psychological evaluation for the kind of mental injuries you must have inflicted on her.

That having been said...

Dude learn to learn...listen to your betters
what exactly have I said wrongly, you cretin
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by Wantedmiller: 9:03am On May 18, 2018
the way OP is responding to every statement......... if this guy eventually becomes department president, o boy... this guy will sell off the faculty or lease it.

3 Likes

Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by chrissylva(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2018
Wantedmiller:
the way OP is responding to every statement......... if this guy eventually becomes department president, o boy... this guy will sell off the faculty or lease it.
what a baseless analogy
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by Wantedmiller: 9:08am On May 18, 2018
chrissylva:
what a baseless analogy
OK, you want it to hit front page.... I get it
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by chrissylva(m): 9:15am On May 18, 2018
Wantedmiller:

OK, you want it to hit front page.... I get it
is there a price to the front page
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by expert234: 9:19am On May 18, 2018
chrissylva:
is there a price to the front page

Boy, you lack leadership character.
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by chrissylva(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2018
expert234:

Boy, you lack leadership character.
shut up ur trash
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by JON01: 9:49am On May 18, 2018
chrissylva:
how has your writing helped your life

C your throwback dull
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by chrissylva(m): 9:55am On May 18, 2018
JON01:

C your throwback dull
i see.
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by JON01: 9:57am On May 18, 2018
chrissylva:
i see.

Take a chill pill Mr President in dreamland

1 Like

Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by expert234: 10:09am On May 18, 2018
chrissylva:
shut up ur trash

SMH.

Aside from lacking reason, he also lacks self control. Someone that can't control himself wants to control 200 million people. You've failed before you start.
Re: I Stand With The Inspector General Of Police by Rosebloom: 11:04am On May 18, 2018
chrissylva:
what exactly have I said wrongly, you cretin

Sweetie, calling me names would get you nowhere...I'm immune to online insults.

But seriously, when I encounter your type I get really scared for the kind of offsprings you will eventually nurture.

Hopefully your attitude is just an online thingy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment / God Will Defeat Buhari's Governor In 2019 - Obasanjo / #osundecides Tragedies Of Allowing An F9 Candidate Take Over State Of Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.