Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment (2035 Views)

Chioma Oyekaba 26th Birthday: Prince Eze Madumere's Wife Celebrates (Photos) / Court Declares Eze Madumere’s Impeachment Illegal. Jubilation In Imo (Photos) / Imo Assembly Impeaches Eze Madumere, Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by healthyfamily16(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2018
The deputy governor of imo state Eze Mmadumere was yesterday impeached by the state house house of assemble. The impeachment was a result of the outcome of the investigation by a seven-men panel headed by the chief Judge

The allegation labeled on him includes failing to perform some his constitutional duties. He was also alleged of failing to attend meeting with the state governor and some other government officials he was also alleged concealment of felonious act in the United States

The major rift between Madumere and Governor Rochas Okorocha was not only about Eze madumere's ambition to contest for the state governorship election but
http://okoroblog.com/breaking-deputy-governor-of-imo-state-mmadumere-impeached/

Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by pastilo: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2018
This is long expected before now and the man should have seen it coming

1 Like

Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by tashashiel(f): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2018
These impeachments are contagious o
I'm likely to impeach my APC boyfriend this week
and promote my PDP crush
we all need to move on wink

3 Likes

Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2018
NOW HE WILL EXPOSE ROCHAS OKOROCHA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by okoroblog: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2018
wow please do am single and i need a girl friend
tashashiel:
These impeachments are contagious o
I'm likely to impeach my APC boyfriend this week
and promote my PDP crush
we all need to move on wink

1 Like

Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by okoroblog: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by Nnejijohn: 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Oga go sit down
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by healthyfamily16(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2018
SO WHAT IS HIS REASONS
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by Nnejijohn: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2018
grin sad[size=8pt][/size] shocked shocked
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by okoroblog: 9:05am On Aug 04, 2018
OH SORRY MMADUMERE
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by healthyfamily16(m): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
I THINK HE NEEDS REST
okoroblog:
OH SORRY MMADUMERE
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by okoroblog: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2018
eze should go and prepare for 2019
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by healthyfamily16(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2018
he should go and rest
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by MEDICALEX: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2018
he is so crazy to think that he can overtrow his oga
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by okoroblog: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
OGA PLEASE YOU JUST HAVE TO GO
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by IbrahimDamola: 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol

Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by Nnejijohn: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2018
Oga we are tired
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by MEDICALEX: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
we all tired of you
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by healthyfamily16(m): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
abeg oga go and rest
Re: Eze Madumere Reveal The Secret Behind His Inpeachment by MEDICALEX: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
oga your is over

(1) (Reply)

2019 Election- My Sincere Advice To Tinubu / Funny Memes On Buhari For Collecting His Waec Result After 57 Years / Throwback Photo Of Buba Galadima's Daughter With Buhari And Wife Aisha In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.