Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures (19832 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Trailer Load Of Tramadol And Other Drugs Seized By Customs Officials. Photos / Nigerian Businessman Jailed For 5 Years For Importing Container Load Of Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Roger3D(m): 11:26pm On May 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
These Indians just won finish NIGERIAN youths sad
It's the Ibos my friend, the Indians won't go distributing their drugs for free
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by efemena5050(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2018
HeyCorleone:
I wonder why government is taking action against these stuff.

People who want to kill themselves should be allowed to do so.

If anyone likes let them consume the whole 4tons of Tramadol. It's on FP here that'd we'd read their obituary.

just imagine ur brothers are into this will stand by this ur comment......pls next time learn to reason in line with empathy.....
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by HeyCorleone(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2018
efemena5050:
just imagine ur brothers are into this will stand by this ur comment......pls next time learn to reason in line with empathy.....

Empathy? For who please?

A word is enough for the wise.

I don't take drugs because I'm very aware of the dangers. It may make me seem boring but I know what I am protecting.

I know so many people taking drugs now. Let them continue. But nobody should tell me tomorrow that they need a dine for liver or kidney surgery because I'd just place a curse on them.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by AnanseK(m): 12:05am On May 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:
These Indians just won finish NIGERIAN youths sad

With the active help of the developers
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Nobody: 12:12am On May 19, 2018
davodyguy:
from experience? Or just saying?
From experience. I tried it once for pain relieve, and I took over dose, instead of 200 mg recommended for me, I decided to take 300mg cause I thought it should clear my pains real fast. The experience was something else and I instantly knew the feeling, as a young boy in the US I tried crack cocaine once. It was not quite the same but atleast pumps your lungs and push your heart real fast as crack cocaine that you experience whole body orgasm. I am pretty much a researcher so I know the armful effect of these drugs. I dont bother to take that stuff more than once, just to complete my research work to be able to warn others. So, yes, I took both substances, and many others once just to make sure I take a try everything on Earth before my death at age 120. Do not try it, it is not everyone that can handle substances. So follow the law, stay away from drugs. Your government knows better.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Tidamsel: 12:28am On May 19, 2018
Hmmn
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by ghost08(m): 12:31am On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Isn't this Tramadol like a pain killer?

I remember they prescribed it for me back then in school when I used to have incessant migraines.

it worked wonders abi
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by ghost08(m): 12:31am On May 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Make dem leave data analysis for you o.
Na u get am.

I swear
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by SoapQueen(f): 12:35am On May 19, 2018
ghost08:

it worked wonders abi

No, it didn't give me the Moon on a stick like I anticipated. However, I know it made me sleep for a long while. Never knew it was psychoactive.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by ghost08(m): 12:46am On May 19, 2018
[quote author=SoapQueen post=67681411]

No, it didn't give me the Moon on a stick like I anticipated. However, I know it made me sleep for a long while. Never knew it was psychoactive. [/quote

yeah that's what it does. it makes u sleep as if u were bitten by tsetse fly
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by oxygenlove(m): 1:07am On May 19, 2018
this same drug is the reason i dont collect soft drinks from friends,,,,
let them keep importing nw, , , mumu youths are here to consume,, WELL>> AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY, WE WILL USE PARACETAMOL FOR PAIN RELIEF,; i cannot come and go and kill myself danu,

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by autonomous22: 2:35am On May 19, 2018
Oboy, see food....
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by 36STATES: 10:23am On May 19, 2018
Roger3D:
Oh my God these Ibo drug dealers are at it again angry

Evil son of a beggar. Is it not better to be a son of a drug dealer than being a son of a street beggar.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by Roger3D(m): 11:56am On May 19, 2018
36STATES:

Evil son of a beggar. Is it not better to be a son of a drug dealer than being a son of a street beggar.
So your father is an ibo drug dealer? Interesting
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 4000kg Of Tramadol At Lagos Airport - Pictures by shitholenation: 7:16pm On May 19, 2018
If the importers do not see consumers that are scattered all over the Northern part of Nigeria,probably the importation of the substance will reduce dramatically.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dauda Danladi: Police Accused Of Torturing 33-year-Old Man To Death In Bauchi / Internet Fraudster Bags Jail Term In Kaduna / Policeman Arrested For Allegedly Raping 7-year-old Girl Inside Kiosk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.