Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! (10335 Views)

People You Will Meet When Moving To "Face Me I Face You" / My Book Of Jokes (don't Derail Please) / I Beg O Oooooooooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by hectorswag(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2010
Studio CFR:

Bros post wetin go make ûs laugh next time abeg,
abi, angry a catchy topic, but inhabited by dumb threads lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by Chykason(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2010
oooooooooooooooofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff------toppppppppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by dani1luv: 9:36am On May 25, 2010
What cant a user do to piss off a mod undecided
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by hectorswag(m): 9:46am On May 25, 2010
dani1luv:

grin grin grin grin grin
the same way a roadside cop irritates a driver, is the same way a mod annoys the user grin
mods are NL's online police and would always be pissed off @ adventurous users cheesy just get used to it man! wink
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by Chykason(m): 9:48am On May 25, 2010
likes ur parableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, wink tongue smiley
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by D1KeleVra(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2010
dani1luv:

You dey vex? Opening an offtopic allowance thread isn't against the rules na. . . as long as we stay on topic here. . . no closure cool so no vex me abeg
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by dani1luv: 9:54am On May 25, 2010
hectorswag:

grin grin grin grin grin
the same way a roadside cop irritates a driver, is the same way a mod annoys the user grin
mods are NL's online police and would always be pissed off @ adventurous users cheesy just get used to it man! wink
Im damn used to it. cheesy .Just Sumtimes if I apply the right measure they always complain. .
Im still giving this thread sometime. . b4 I lock it up
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by Ben13: 9:54am On May 25, 2010
tanimz:

I hear say Ben dey live for the same face-me-I-face-you with Dyt.  grin grin grin
Kolo cheesy

Dickele, post more jokes as this thread goes on and fun should be made out of the jokes only.
Only the chat thread at the top of this section is dedicated to chats and offtopic posts. If this is not adhered to, thread will be locked.
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by dani1luv: 9:58am On May 25, 2010
D1KeleVra:

You dey vex? Opening an offtopic allowance thread isn't against the rules na. . . as long as we stay on topic here. . . no closure cool so no vex me abeg
You're right. .buh you'were not given the permission to open an offtopic thread. .offtopic threads opened by users are always being locked/moved. . so. .
Even looking at the content of this thread, its not a chat thread undecided undecided
You posted a joke init. . undecided undecided and you guys are damn going offtopic
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by D1KeleVra(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2010
Ben-10:

Kolo cheesy

Dickele, post more jokes as this thread goes on and fun should be made out of the jokes only.
Only the chat thread at the top of this section is dedicated to chats and offtopic posts. If this is not adhered to, thread will be locked.

Na here kasala go bust o!
angry
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by Chykason(m): 10:01am On May 25, 2010
Ben-10:

Kolo cheesy

dani1luv:

Im damn used to it. cheesy .Just Sumtimes if I apply the right measure they always complain. .

***faints**              **regains consciousness**                   **farts**                 **re-faints**
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by hectorswag(m): 10:02am On May 25, 2010
dani1luv:

Ben-10:

Kolo cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@ dani & ben, see as e dey sweet una, any small tin  lock, any small tin lock the thread, lock lock lock  grin grin grin l!!
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by D1KeleVra(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2010
@Dani. . . the joke is on-topic. . . the thread BEEEEGS! TO BE DERAILED. . . . wetin na?
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by D1KeleVra(m): 10:04am On May 25, 2010
hectorswag:

@ dani & ben, see as e dey sweet una, any small tin  lock, any small tin lock the thread, lock lock lock  grin grin grin laff wan finish me!!!

lol grin
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by dani1luv: 10:06am On May 25, 2010
What gave you the impression that this thread is a chat thread D1kelevra. undecided
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by D1KeleVra(m): 10:09am On May 25, 2010
Oga Dani. . . You talk say you go lock the thread last last. . . Ben talk say make I post more jokes. . . i sense some conflict here. . . wetin i wan do now? heh?
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by dani1luv: 10:16am On May 25, 2010
Simple!
Posts more of Jokes.
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by D1KeleVra(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2010
You sure say u dey NL HQ abi u dey branch office for mushin? undecided
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by hectorswag(m): 10:22am On May 25, 2010
D1KeleVra:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chai, nna, bad mouth plenty for dis NL oo grin grin
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by lysaa(f): 12:05pm On May 25, 2010
D1KeleVra is a perv!
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by tanimz(f): 4:11pm On May 25, 2010
D1KeleVra:

Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by hectorswag(m): 4:14pm On May 25, 2010
lysaa:

D1KeleVra is a perv!
ahn ahn! dats nasty sad
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by sylve11: 4:22pm On May 25, 2010
@ D1,

lol, u no sure sey na wetin dem tell u be that? grin grin grin cool
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by D1KeleVra(m): 7:08pm On May 25, 2010
lysaa:

D1KeleVra is a perv!

wetin come cause this wan na?
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by StudioCFR(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2010
dani1luv:

if i be you mehn, I GO LOCK THIS THREAD AND THROWAY THE KEY INSIDE ATLANTIC OCEAN
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by D1KeleVra(m): 7:23pm On May 25, 2010
Na wetin i wan make him do. . . i wonder why it's gone on so long *ptcheww* the mods dey fia me. . . i too bad grin
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by hectorswag(m): 9:18am On May 26, 2010
him no say if e try am, hin go mud na grin
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by Ben13: 9:58am On May 26, 2010
mumu cheesy
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by hectorswag(m): 10:44am On May 26, 2010
Ode grin grin grin
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by lysaa(f): 10:48am On May 26, 2010
D1KeleVra:

wetin come cause this wan na?
D1KeleVra is a perv! lipsrsealed
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by Dyt(f): 10:49am On May 26, 2010
Edo
Re: Pwease! Derail Me. . . I Beg Of You! by lysaa(f): 11:00am On May 26, 2010
laho. .se mwiaye o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Very Short Jokes!!! / Funny Jokes, Try Not To Laugh � / 9ja Sex Page Vs American Sex Page.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.