Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano (2689 Views)

EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Aisha Buhari Calls On The IGP To Release Her Detained Staff / PMB In Lagos: See The Original Video That Was Allegedly Edited By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by Tiwaz2: 11:26am On May 18, 2018
The Original Video of the IGP’s speech in Kano has surfaced online. Watch below and share your opinion.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/05/18/original-video-of-the-igps-speech-in-kano/

Video Credit: NgyabTv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEPADnAzwwI

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by humbleofficer(f): 11:31am On May 18, 2018
ok
Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by humbleofficer(f): 11:31am On May 18, 2018

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by Nobody: 11:31am On May 18, 2018
Is he educated ?

This incoherent babble is not even worthy of a train station clerk in a developed country

Wow Everytime I think Nigeria can't sink lower she surprises me

Don't.you just love this shìthole grin

1 Like

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by Paperwhite(m): 11:34am On May 18, 2018
Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by gidgiddy: 11:47am On May 18, 2018
He is not reading from a paper in this video!
His ability to speak is not in debate. What is in debate is his ability to read

4 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2018
Hahahahah. Op,you did a nice job kudos to you for trying to doctor the video by deleting the transmitted disease transfered from the transmission by the number one transmitter called the IGP. Well done o.

6 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by gentiles(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2018
gidgiddy:
He is not reading from a paper in this video!
His ability to speak is not in debate. What is in debate is his ability to read
So u actually believe a graduate from a Federal University can speak very well, but u doubt his ability to read? Does that make any sense to you?

3 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by gidgiddy: 12:28pm On May 18, 2018
gentiles:

So u actually believe a graduate from a Federal University can speak very well, but u doubt his ability to read? Does that make any sense to you?

It would have made no sense to me if I there was no video to prove it.

I have seen graduates who cannot read

2 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by doctokwus: 12:47pm On May 18, 2018
U people are just complicating things with these cover-ups
Here he is not reading from a text which he clearly has issues with.
What u posted seems to be the tail end of his speech when he abandoned the written one,having embarrassed himself enough.Even at that he still seems to be struggling to be coherent.
If I were his agents or minders,the simple excuse I would have released to the public,after such monumental disgrace,is that the typing was the issue,that some words were misspelt and the IGP was trying to correct the mistakes as he read along.
But coming to tell us the speech was doctored makes it very obvious he messed up that day.

7 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by comos: 12:55pm On May 18, 2018
video edited

1 Like

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by nnachukz(m): 12:59pm On May 18, 2018
Police are known for calling white black and black white. Now original video has been called edited video while clearly edited video shown here is now called original. Naijaaa! Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by engineerboat(m): 1:09pm On May 18, 2018
OP this is another scene now.

He was not reading any speech here.

He was only making clarification.

2 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by intruxive(m): 1:10pm On May 18, 2018
angry
Thank you OP. We know the only source of falsehood in nigeria, and as always the truth manages to catch up with them. PDP and ipob apologist who thrive in falsifying everything. Thank God neither is in power tongue
Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by engineerboat(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2018
intruxive:
angry
Thank you OP. We know the only source of falsehood in nigeria, and as always the truth manages to catch up with them. PDP and ipob apologist who thrive in falsifying everything. Thank God neither is in power tongue

U people are very funny

We asl for full video you're all here saying another thing

3 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by lwise(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2018
intruxive:
angry

You are suffering from bipolar disorder

2 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by engineerboat(m): 1:26pm On May 18, 2018
Tiwaz2:

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/2018/05/18/original-video-of-the-igps-speech-in-kano/

Video Credit: NgyabTv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEPADnAzwwI

This is not a full videeo.

Dont come here to decieve us.

Show full video

2 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by aribisala0(m): 1:27pm On May 18, 2018
This is a different video. Let us not go ito whether he can read or not.

In one video hewas reading from papers , we could see the pages and the wind and someone came to help him.

If we see that same video with a different audio then we can talk of doctoring.

Whether he was drunk, high on codein or unable to read I do not know. I am sure this is a different video.

In the other video there was a guy in white traditional attiire

2 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by Jesusloveyou: 1:29pm On May 18, 2018
doctokwus:
U people are just complicating things with these cover-ups
Here he is not reading from a text which he clearly has issues with.
What u posted seems to be the tail end of his speech when he abandoned the written one,having embarrassed himself enough.Even at that he still seems to be struggling to be coherent.
If I were his agents or minders,the simple excuse I would have released to the public,after such monumental disgrace,is that the typing was the issue,that some words were misspelt and the IGP was trying to correct the mistakes as he read along.
But coming to tell us the speech was doctored makes it very obvious he messed up that day.
what I can't still understand is how the speech affected the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by engineerboat(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2018
BMC Crew are just transmsionally transmitted funny
Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by tesppidd: 1:31pm On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by engineerboat(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
what I can't still understand is how the speech affected the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Nitori wipe ironu e ti wa transmlssionally affected
Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by RuthlessLeader(m): 1:33pm On May 18, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
This video was a disgrace to all of nigeria and you are here shouting IPOB, shame on you

1 Like

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by intruxive(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2018
lwise:

You are suffering from bipolar disorder
Who, your mom? Ok sorry take her to tb joshua for flogging deliverance
Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by intruxive(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2018
engineerboat:

U people are very funny

We asl for full video you're all here saying another thing
Why ask us, who be your servant? You who is trying to prove a point should provide the video from when the IG climbed the podium to when he left to prove you didnt doctor everything
Thats how u ppl will lie and be asking others to go about disturbing their brain to prove that its a lie
Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by Jesusloveyou: 1:51pm On May 18, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

This video was a disgrace to all of nigeria and you are here shouting IPOB, shame on you
it only affected the jobless lazy idiotic pigs Biafra, not sane Nigerian like me,
Even those that were that event did not see any beef about speech.

All thanks to buhari,
No single corruption Case to about.
Is this meaningless speech that is transmitting into the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra.
engineerboat:

Nitori wipe ironu e ti wa transmlssionally affected

2 Likes

Re: Original Video Of The Igp’s Speech In Kano by safetyInspector(m): 2:15pm On May 18, 2018
Please can you change this your moniker. It contradicts the content of your heart because out of abundant of heart the mouth speaks. Unless you are not a Christian but only want to make mockery of Christianity.
Jesusloveyou:

(1) (Reply)

Meet New Zamfara Governor-elect / 2023: Campaign For Atiku Starts Early (Photo) / Igboho To Spend 22 Years Benin Prison, If Found Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.