Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady (598 Views)

Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / How Do Guys Married To Beautiful Wives Keep Them Away From Toasters (pics) / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by Opinionated: 12:13pm On May 18, 2018
A Nigerian lady named Chy Anyanwu has written a letter to Facebook users to advise them on how not to make a fool of themselves in the name of expressing love for a romantic interest on social media. Read her letter next:

Dear brothers and sisters of social media especially Zuckerville residents,

I hope this letter meets you well.

I crave your highest indulgence to please check someone’s profile before you slip into their DM, PM or whatever private messaging form you may choose.
Before you start “toasting”, “chaiking”, “talking to” or “being fresh” with anyone, check the following:

1. If they are married.

2. If they are old enough to be your grand mother/father.

3. If their children can physically man-handle you(which is a dangerous thing “should in case” they run into you somewhere and teach you an adequate lesson as not everyone understands this thing called the God kind of love oh).

4. If there are better things they can do for you apart from the foolery you are about to display thereby missing a god-given opportunity.

Do not, I repeat do not hide under the shadows of social media to display your bad behavior or tell the whole world you were not properly trained or at worst had no home training at all.

Respect is still in vogue and pays a whole lot.

Use your data wisely.

A word is enough for the wise.

Thanks for reading

There you have it folks, be careful who you go about “toasting” on Facebook and other social media. A word should be enough for the wise or what do you think?

Source: Opinions.Ng

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by empire2017(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2018
ok
Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by ericaliya12(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]not bad angry
Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by donstan18: 12:16pm On May 18, 2018
She's hurt.

She must be a single 30+ aged lady. Possibly, a guy on Facebook asked her out and gave her hope, maybe even took her nude, only for her to find out that the guy is a secondary school boy in reality.

7 Likes

Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by Oritzy: 12:16pm On May 18, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by IamPatriotic(m): 12:20pm On May 18, 2018
Not a bad advice.
Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by mrphysics(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2018
I strongly don't think she meant what she said. It's another way of looking for attention. They call it reverse psychology.

She's not even married and she doesn't want attention again? something is wrong somewhere.
Someone should send her a motivation book perhaps that one titled "attitude is everything"
Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by AstroG: 12:30pm On May 18, 2018
What I see,is a pained 30+ aged slaymama that has been toasted or Chaiked by A SECONDARY SCHOOL BOY

1 Like

Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by Opinionated: 12:31pm On May 18, 2018
mrphysics:
I strongly don't think she meant what she said. It's another way of looking for attention. They call it reverse psychology

What if she is tired of like 100 toasters as a married woman that respects herself?
Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by mrphysics(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2018
Opinionated:

What if she is tired of like 100 toasters as a married woman that respects herself?

She's not married
Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 18, 2018
Lol pls tell them... I dunno when facebook became a dating site
Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by austyn0(m): 1:30pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
She's hurt.

She must be a single 30+ aged lady. Possibly, a guy on Facebook asked her out and gave her hope, maybe even took her nude, only for her to find out that the guy is a secondary school boy in reality.
That doesn't change the fact that she said the right words.
Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 18, 2018
Lol which guy will be toasting a lady on Facebook without painstakingly going through her profile and picscheesy.
Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by Holymann(m): 2:00pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Read Letter To Facebook ‘toasters And Chaikers’ Written By A Nigerian Lady by Holymann(m): 2:01pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
She's hurt.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How My Dream Guy Broke My Heart And Allowed Me To Find The Love Of My Life / Help Me!! I Think I'm Addicted To This.... Nairalanders / Who Reads Dailymail? Whites Are Full Of poo And Crimes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.