Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 5(last Episode) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 5(last Episode) (1868 Views)

CRAZY COUPLE … (18+) / The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 4 / The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Addicted Couple (+18) Episode 5(last Episode) by gamelove: 12:32pm On May 18, 2018
I fell on my back and closed my eyes feeling wasted, then suddenly , the chubby robber picked me up and carried me to the front door pushing me against it, my Tips were pressed against the cold window which sent cold down my spine. He bent me over slightly and spread my legs, I felt his Joystick pushing against me from behind instead of pushing him away I spread my legs wider giving him more access. Soon we were Bleeping like animals, my juice were dripping on the floor and some were running down my legs to the back of my knee. ” yesss…like that! F**K me, F**K me pleaseee ” I was encouraging him to go faster, he picked up his pace ” you like that?! I’ll F**K you sore!” he said growling in my ear, he slightly bit my shoulders and licked the back of my neck, the rest two were cheering him to F**K me good. They came towards us and the short quiet one began spanking me while scorpion kissed me passionately. This was the perfect time for my husband to act because the guns were closer to him but there he was sitting on the floor watching me get F***ed, I strained my eyes and saw that not only was his watching but he was also rock hard!, was he enjoying this? Was he enjoying his wife Getting F***ed by three different men he didn’t know?. “Smack! Smack! Smack!”. Pain mixed with raw pleasure was flowing through my every vein,my body tensed up, I was going to Pour for the second time, ” you want my hot Pour
deep in your soaking Kittycat?! He asked and
spanked me hard. “fuckkk y-yess” I shouted,
as juice poured out of my Kittycat, he
slammed into me one more time and
offloaded his seeds in me. I wanted to slip off
the door but was held up by scorpion who
had a grin on his face . I felt wasted, I was
bathed with Pour, the quite one walked
towards my husband and untied him , I
thought it was all over when he suddenly said
“F**K her” pointing at me, my eyes widened, I
was still panting from the previous F**K.
They wanted my husband F**K me while they
watched, Fredrick was reluctant when the
chubby one took up a gun and pointed it at
me, ” F**K her or

Read Full Story at https://www.seegist.com.ng/2018/05/the-addicted-couple-18-episode-5last.html

(1) (Reply)

DON WANEY: 7 Reasons You Should Marry In Egi/Omoku — Rivers State [PICTURE] / Moment Couple Are Caught Having Sex While Driving Down The Middle Lane Of A Span / Boyfriend Secretly Peeps As Lover’s Friend Takes Her Bath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.