Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video (56299 Views)

'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by package7(m): 11:18pm On May 18, 2018
Barrister Mike Ozekahme, thats reason Nigeria is not moving forward with all these grammar

I beg park well jare.... History will surely judge people like you... Rubbish lawyer shocked

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by 1shortblackboy: 11:18pm On May 18, 2018
clevvermind:
The guy has messed up. no need to defend him.
edwardACTIVIST:
How much were you paid to defend the IGP?
comprehension problems. he is not defending the IGP o
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 18, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:

You didn't read the piece did you??
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by GforGee: 11:19pm On May 18, 2018
Did anyone one read the article?
The lawyer is saying that the police force has an original copy which has been doctored (video B).
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by adisabarber(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2018
If they say the video is not real, IG should come and read the speech again on National TV grin
He go still transmission to failure
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 18, 2018
Even devil know say I no fit read this epistle
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by teebaxy(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:
I want in on this joke... where is the said video and who's transmitting what grin

can someone please share it with me

It's everywhere and I don't get the joke cry
Lets chat privately So i can gist u well

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by poseidon12: 11:23pm On May 18, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:

He was not defending the IGP. He was trying to prove that the video of the IGP fumbling was not doctored as claimed by the Nigeria Police. And that the Police actually put up a doctored one that showed the IGP in good light.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Maximus85(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2018
clevvermind:

Nigerians don't read. If you read what he said completely, you'd know he's being sarcastic.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by xreal: 11:25pm On May 18, 2018
kristonium:

No
He was able to prove beyond every reasonable doubt that the police were actually the ones involved in videoshop

Exactly, most people here didn't read till the end and understand.

Thumbs up.

Lazy Nigerian youths.....why una no like to dey read?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 18, 2018
clevvermind:
He didn't defend the IGP, he said the IGP should apologize to Nigerians because the video the police brought out was fake.
Y'all should read with patience sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by AmukuFord: 11:27pm On May 18, 2018
Maket:
THIS IS NOT MY PROBLEM AT THIS MOMENT BUT PRISON PORTAL THAT IS NOT OPENING IS THE MARKET SLAP WE ARE ALL RECEIVING. LATTER, THEY WILL SHORTLIST PERSON WEY KNOW PERSON WEY KNOW THE OGA AT THE....... NO BE ME TALKAM FAR.
Exactly what am thinking far
Let them open this stuff oo

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Alejoc(m): 11:27pm On May 18, 2018
Sir you have carried your craze reach here.... You just dabaru the thing shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 18, 2018
teebaxy:
Lets chat privately So i can gist u well

Google is my friend, no need for your private gist... you might transmit this transmission that everyone seems to fear.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by teebaxy(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

Google is my friend, no need for your private gist... you might transmit this transmission that everyone seems to fear.
lol, I give u assurance I won't
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 18, 2018
vexing:

He wasn't supporting the IGP, read it again. Slowly this time.
He is even answering activist o.

Nigerians are too lazy to read ehn, that's why most people do crash reading a night before exam.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by amanze2020(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2018
Commenting by this time of the night........

You need to effective the commission to transmission into night sleep.....ehmn....sorry please...l mean to transmission the effective night sleep to transmission the commission and transition the transmission.

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 12:35am On May 19, 2018
Charge and bail la(ir)wyer
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by omohlexy: 12:50am On May 19, 2018
vexing:

He wasn't supporting the IGP, read it again. Slowly this time.
yea slowly this time with a non transmitted brain

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by omohlexy: 12:53am On May 19, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

You didn't read the piece did you??
the guys brain is under transmission
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 1:00am On May 19, 2018
The Voltron of the fantastically corrupt politicians forming Alex Mahone of the Prison Break fame in deciphering and analysing videos
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by kapelvej: 1:41am On May 19, 2018
hannysur8:
Na only fool will believe that the video is not edited, this man has been reading speeches on several occasions before that time although his reading is not perfect on that day but just think before you conclude in your mind about that video, can someone rise to the position of IGP without having basic educational knowledge?
his education is not being questioned.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by solid3(m): 3:17am On May 19, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:

Did you read the article? Cos you sound like a slowpoke.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by folafola(m): 3:20am On May 19, 2018
This video reminds me of three idiots and India movie where the speech note given to one of the idiots was edited but he never knew and he went on stage to get himself and prof virus embarrassed in the presence of the minister of education

Transmission transmission I mean .......

1 Like

Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Nobody: 3:29am On May 19, 2018
grin
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by AreaFada2: 3:55am On May 19, 2018
Neoteny:
Aides

Silhouette

A supposedly educated top shot lawyer couldn't spell these words.

And yet his epistle is about someone else's gaffe.

Smh

Maybe someone else wrote it, like a secretary. But it should be proof-read still.

Having said that many anglophone people have trouble with French-origin words.

People in arts/humanities/law definitely need a better languages/linguistics/philology education.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by martinsaba: 4:42am On May 19, 2018
[quote author=hannysur8 post=67680134]Na only fool will believe that the video is not edited, this man has been reading speeches on several occasions before that time although his reading is not perfect on that day but just think before you conclude in your mind about that video, can someone rise to the position of IGP without having basic educational knowledge? [/quote?]
Oga hear well... Many AIG were forcefully retired because of this man. Promoted from commissioner of police in Kano that rigged election for him to AIG
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by martinsaba: 4:43am On May 19, 2018
hannysur8:
Na only fool will believe that the video is not edited, this man has been reading speeches on several occasions before that time although his reading is not perfect on that day but just think before you conclude in your mind about that video, can someone rise to the position of IGP without having basic educational knowledge?

Oga hear well... Many AIG were forcefully retired because of this man. Promoted from commissioner of police in Kano that rigged election for him to AIG
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by Righteousness89(m): 4:50am On May 19, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:
Nigerians Nigerians!! Either they comment b4 they Read or they Comment without Reading at all..
How did the SAN defend the IGp in this summation
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by whirlwind7(m): 5:54am On May 19, 2018
edwardACTIVIST:

Obviously, you didn't read through the entire article to know what Ozekhome had to say.
He wasn't defending your IG. Contrary to that, he was trying to show proof that the video the NPF produced as the original, untampered version was a fake.

Go back and read it again, especially the concluding portion, if you still have doubts.
Re: Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video by peemyke(f): 6:16am On May 19, 2018
What is this one saying undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Suleja LGA In Niger State / Ground Vehicle Acquired By The Nigerian Army From The UK / Photos Of EFCC Prison And The Clinic Attached To It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.