Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) (774 Views)

Male Sex workers Spotted Waiting For Customers In Abuja (Photos, Video) / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / Kenyan Woman Caught Masturbating In An Uber (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by CuriousMynd: 6:08pm On May 18, 2018
A Nigerian lady has @maadame_ on Twitter has taken to the micro-blogging platform to narrate how she was beaten up by a Uber driver.

Read her tweets below;
"So I got punched yesterday on the face by an Uber driver. Yesterday at about 1:12 I requested an Uber in Abuja from waziri Ibrahim crescent to wuse 2, when the driver came I went down the meet him about 3 minutes later cause I didn’t want him waiting. When I got in the car

He said I kept him way, with his rude voice but I just said sorry and told him we should move. He started the trip I asked him to turn on the ac he said his ac was bad I just ignored. When I got to my destination I told him not to end the trip cause I had to wait for my friend

To get there, he went ahead and still ending the trip, I asked him why he did that and started speaking to me rudely and shouting call your friend, I called my friend and put it on speaker and she said she was almost at wuse 2, he heard our conversation almost a minute later

He was like he was going, I then said please just wait I can’t be standing on the road in the middle of the night be considerate. He now started shouting I yelled back don’t shout at me, he proceeded to drive off. I told him to better take me along with him, he then parked came

Down from his car, came to my own side of the car dragged me down and slapped me. I was so angry I had to hit him back. Next thing he did was to punch me and hit me countless times, he threw my bag and phone on the floor I was struggling to hold him so he wouldn’t get away he

Slapped me broke my nail and drove off. That is the guy

This was the text I sent him after everything happened

And I’m sure he only acted that cause I was alone, if a guy was with me none of that would have happened."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/nigerian-lady-narrates-how-she-was-beaten-up-by-an-uber-driver-in-abuja-photos.html

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by Whogoblog: 6:10pm On May 18, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by enimooko: 6:10pm On May 18, 2018
Look like super story
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by Josh64(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by donstan18: 9:34pm On May 18, 2018
That man is such a nice person embarassed

You were begging and asking for a favour from a driver, he yelled at you and you yelled back on top em car oo.......What next were you expecting him to do? To apologise and suck your pussay, ba?

You think say na every man dey send una?

He then dragged you down and slapped you, as confirm mannerless feminist wey you be, you slapped back.

You are lucky it happened at Abuja, try that nonsense with conc agberos in Lagos, Warri, Aba or Onitsha...You go naked run embarassed

When a lady is rude and mannerless, she finds it hard to comport and control even when she's not on her right.

Very pathetic embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by Josh64(m): 9:36pm On May 18, 2018
Ati wo, ati ore e, ati uber driver, ori gbogbo yin ti buru. Olosho oshi!
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by LordZero(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2018
Josh64:
Ati wo, ati ore e, ati uber driver, ori gbogbo yin ti buru. Olosho oshi!

No vex na..
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by Auladimeji(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2018
undecided This lies is too much. Even Satan will be like

Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by memories1(f): 10:10pm On May 18, 2018
A 'Demon' complaining... what do mere mortals even have to say other than to 'face front/face heaven'?

Anything that would keep me beyond 9:30pm outdoors, either I'm with safe company (relatives), the place is safe for me to pass the night, or I don't attend at all.

I don't have social media accounts to announce beat downs biko.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 18, 2018
Where were you going to with a friend @ 1 a.m? You can never find a prostitute with good manners 'cause they pick their attitude from the street. BTW, there are three sides to any story...your side, his side, and the truth. Nothing adds up here that warranted anyone being slapped.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2018
I swallowed the poor linguistic application and managed to decipher her modus operandi...

But getting to the picture behind the moniker, I yielded the ghost.
Re: Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:49am On May 19, 2018
everybody is just narrating......

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How Sales Man Fu+cked Me Hard In Our House / Ladies On Twitter Were Asked To Choose Between Food And Flowers. See What They C / Transgender Man Says His Animal Role Brings Him Closer To His Husband [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.