Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos (44149 Views)

Troops Clear IPOB/ESN Enclave, Capture Cache Of Arms, Ammunition In Imo (photos) / Troops Kill ISWAP/Bokoharam Terrorists, Recover Large Cache Of Weapons / Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by kennisman(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2018
nNEOo:
A country that cannot produce ordinary ak47 for her military. . . . . . . Why is this place smelling like Buhari.

For her military or for is his military?
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by smalls001: 10:21pm On May 18, 2018
okwabayi:
Another election year looming sees another cache of arms discovered at our ports. Nothing to fear, it's only bush politics in one of Africa's many jungles.
Can't you read properly. Article says Army received arms and NOT discovered arms. HABA.....
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:23pm On May 18, 2018
Clearly arms for Herdsmen
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by sabidey: 10:48pm On May 18, 2018
fashoo2010:
Hmmm...hope they won't send it to Boko Haram and herdsmen to use... Hope they will allow our security people to make full use of it...
security people? ....hmmm
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2018
maasoap:

So, Buhari stepping down is your own solution? Intellectually lazy youth.
You are poor today because of Buhari. Yes, I am right because I know you are poor and I can proof that Buhari is the cause of your poverty.

In the early 80s, Nigerians were sent to foreign schools on Federal Scholarships. I used to receive bursary money when I was in the Uni in the 20s. The people of the 80s got foreign scholarships as I got bursary and scholarship myself. I went to Secondary school on Local Government Scholarship and attended a Federal Government University with no fees except departmental levies yet I also collected State Bursary money, better money those days. And I was able to concentrate and study. I didnt buy hand outs, I had access to library and I graduated with flying colors and I am well to do, very well to do.

In the 80s, when Buhari came to power, he stopped Federal Scholarships for students abroad and those who were sent abroad to study, so they can come back and develop Nigeria became stranded. Some student had to come back, but most people went into fraud crime, drug crime and few started driving taxis. Buhari destroyed the hope of Nigeria. Today it is the Chinese and Indians who were on scholarships during the same time Nigerians were on scholarship that are the mechanics of the power house we call Asian Tigers.

Nigerians who ended up in crime are the pioneers of 419, drug dealing and the political mayhem, if I am lying as Uche Secondus, Hope Uzodinma etc and they will tell you this truth.

Buhari is back again and has turned young people into yahoo yahoo, kidnapping and other vices with his economic agenda that stifles economies.

If you are ignorant, learn to ask questions because some of us who are against Buhari know him, more than he knows himself.

Certain human beings are bad luck and Buhari is one of them. Nigeria's problem is directly not corruption. It is hopelessness that make people steal to save for a rainy day. It started with the military and Buhari crowned with cataclysmic failure in the 80s. I study history always.

In the atmosphere of surplusity, no one cares to steal.

Let me ask you;

Do you steal water ?
Do you steal air ?
Do you steal sunlight ?
Can you steal if government pays you social social security allowance of 100,000 monthly ?

Do not respond to me, respond to your mates. These arms are received, to kill and main citizens like you and I hope you do not become a victim, cos for others who know how wicked Buhari is, they are calm and indoors and are not saying anything, but dont be surprise that those who love Buhari are the ones suffering more.

1 Like

Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by omotee1234(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2018
Part of campaign procedure don't be fooled by this
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by mvem(m): 11:24pm On May 18, 2018
nNEOo:
A country that cannot produce ordinary ak47 for her military. . . . . . . Why is this place smelling like Buhari.
..ak47 is produced in Kaduna by the military and registered...Nigeria variant,it has been for a while
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:29pm On May 18, 2018
Johnrake69:
When will the Nigerian military start to invest locally so as to have these arms manufactured here? We are sinking deeper into this imperialist world. We keep exporting jobs and later they will empower the youths with shoe shinning kits.

You have a population of over 180million people. Yet, we cannot forge our own weapons. This same population is not good enough to produce a car for the president. Our security chiefs are busy riding in bullet proof Mercedes and BMW. Ibe Kachikwu told us it's cheaper to import petroleum products than to refine in Nigeria without considering the implications of having an unproductive population.

Then when a group of people decides they don't want to be part of the country they all go haywire when they themselves don't believe in the Nigerian people.

It's on record that the Biafran military did manufacture arms and also refined crude oil in the face of necessity. Yet, Nigeria as a whole haven't been able to achieve such a feet and some people are happy just the way it is.

During the regime of Obasanjo Nigeria produced The Ak47 code name is OBJ-006 it even on Wikipedia
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by HiddenShadow: 7:25am On May 19, 2018
SmartMugu:

How many countries produce AK47? Do you know what it means for an item to be patented? Other countries buy AK47 from the producing nation., not produce it. That's illegal.

You are one of the reasons why Nigeria will forever be a backward country when it comes to Technology.
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by HiddenShadow: 7:30am On May 19, 2018
Solstar:
You are poor today because of Buhari. Yes, I am right because I know you are poor and I can proof that Buhari is the cause of your poverty.

In the early 80s, Nigerians were sent to foreign schools on Federal Scholarships. I used to receive bursary money when I was in the Uni in the 20s. The people of the 80s got foreign scholarships as I got bursary and scholarship myself. I went to Secondary school on Local Government Scholarship and attended a Federal Government University with no fees except departmental levies yet I also collected State Bursary money, better money those days. And I was able to concentrate and study. I didnt buy hand outs, I had access to library and I graduated with flying colors and I am well to do, very well to do.

In the 80s, when Buhari came to power, he stopped Federal Scholarships for students abroad and those who were sent abroad to study, so they can come back and develop Nigeria became stranded. Some student had to come back, but most people went into fraud crime, drug crime and few started driving taxis. Buhari destroyed the hope of Nigeria. Today it is the Chinese and Indians who were on scholarships during the same time Nigerians were on scholarship that are the mechanics of the power house we call Asian Tigers.

Nigerians who ended up in crime are the pioneers of 419, drug dealing and the political mayhem, if I am lying as Uche Secondus, Hope Uzodinma etc and they will tell you this truth.

Buhari is back again and has turned young people into yahoo yahoo, kidnapping and other vices with his economic agenda that stifles economies.

If you are ignorant, learn to ask questions because some of us who are against Buhari know him, more than he knows himself.

Certain human beings are bad luck and Buhari is one of them. Nigeria's problem is directly not corruption. It is hopelessness that make people steal to save for a rainy day. It started with the military and Buhari crowned with cataclysmic failure in the 80s. I study history always.

Let me ask you;

Do you steal water ?
Do you steal air ?
Do you steal sunlight ?
Can you steal if government pays you social social security allowance of 100,000 monthly ?

Do not respond to me, respond to your mates. These arms are received, to kill and main citizens like you and I hope you do not become a victim, cos for others who know how wicked Buhari is, they are calm and indoors and are not saying anything, but dont be surprise that those who love Buhari are the ones suffering more.

Fact
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by awoofawoo: 8:25am On May 19, 2018
AfonjaConehead:

shattap dia! Werent u not a psy baba fanatic 2015?
U were among the 2015 psy baba myopic bandwagon buh now,u ewedus want the ppl you taunted to help u kick him out,how perfect. grin
Abi ori eleyi daru, you and who is baba zombe! Abeg comot my front Oponu!

Did I told that I vote for PMB........Shit got more brain than you, useless slowpoke! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by maasoap(m): 12:05pm On May 19, 2018
Solstar:
[s] You are poor today because of Buhari. Yes, I am right because I know you are poor and I can proof that Buhari is the cause of your poverty. [/s]

[s] Buhari is back again and has turned young people into yahoo yahoo, kidnapping and other vices with his economic agenda that stifles economies. [/s]

Let me ask you;

Do you steal water ?
Do you steal air ?
Do you steal sunlight ?

Richer. I'm richer today than before.

Trash.
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by fallout87: 12:50pm On May 19, 2018
Half they will send to Buhari's brother Boko Haram. The other half they will distribute for intimidation during elections.

Wicked evil goat of a president.

1 Like

Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by AfonjaConehead: 7:45pm On May 19, 2018
awoofawoo:
Abi ori eleyi daru, you and who is baba zombe! Abeg comot my front Oponu!

Did I
shocked TOLD shocked

that I vote for PMB........Shit got more brain than you, useless slowpoke! angry angry angry angry angry angry

"...did I TOLD you..."

CHAI!!! English yaff suffer!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by awoofawoo: 8:22pm On May 19, 2018
AfonjaConehead:

"...did I TOLD you..."

CHAI!!! English yaff suffer!
grin grin grin grin

Your problem........if you like find wet transformer to hug....oloniku ire.....radarada jatijati oponu!
Re: Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos by SmartMugu: 7:57am On May 20, 2018
HiddenShadow:

You are one of the reasons why Nigeria will forever be a backward country when it comes to Technology.
No I'm not one of the reasons, your leaders are the reasons. When your leaders are still projecting when to start manufacturing pencils, tell me how many more centuries they need to manufacture AK47. Abeg, na common sense, what's backward is backward - no amount of toast go ever make am frontward.

Why u come dey blame Nigeria problem on top me like say na me born Nigeria. Look well o, I no resemble dem dem o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Political High Profile Assassination In Nigeria / Buhari Condemns The Killing Of Deborah Samuel / Zulum Commissions Houses, Remolded Chibok School Where Girls Were Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.