Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year (70484 Views)

Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Factfinder1(m): 7:05pm On May 19, 2018
A well transmitted transformation
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Xavier5(m): 7:06pm On May 19, 2018
Wow that's good. see how attractive they look now, not like the over pumped fufu they look like before.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by KUSHKAMP: 7:08pm On May 19, 2018
IF THE WOMAN'S BREAST C0ULD REDUCE AS A RESULT OF EXERCISE THAT MEANS THE MAN'S PRIK WOULD ALS0 GR0W SH0RTER
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2018
Narldon:

With the way I'm broke right now, I'm thinking of selling my neighbour's dog and be doing the barking at night

You're nuts. Me and my sister 've been cracking up since.

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Pat081: 7:11pm On May 19, 2018
Narldon:

With the way I'm broke right now, I'm thinking of selling my neighbour's dog and be doing the barking at night

one minute call will make u rich now
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by KosyJerry(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2018
eleojo23:
Our pot-bellied politicians like Okorocha and Amaechi need to learn from this.

Impossible for them... HOW!!!!
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by donnie(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2018
Some fat people, be like, "its my nature...no matter what I eat, even if I take a spoon, I just blow up"

Lie lie tongue. Reduce food intake and fat goes.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Daeylar(f): 7:16pm On May 19, 2018
This is so nice, I wonder if he had surgery to help lose some of his weight.
They both look good.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Praktikals(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2018
Sai Buhari till Obasanjo gets 6 pack grin
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by chukzyfcbb: 7:22pm On May 19, 2018
Daeylar:
This is so nice, I wonder if he had surgery to help lose some of his weight.
They both look good.
surgery me, didn't you read that the work out routine? Tell girls to carry light dumb bells to cut Weights, and they will start complaining they don't want muscle.

They engaged in not just walking but in boxing exercises, All those KETO and COMPLAN diet is rubbish! Ways to milk lazy women who don't want to get their Butt's off and exercise; easy money
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by utytill(m): 7:36pm On May 19, 2018
Elmojiid:
what a transmission
don't ignore transfusion.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Antipob777(f): 7:38pm On May 19, 2018
Ugly couples with not shape.
Mtcheeeeeew
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by yassinattah(m): 7:40pm On May 19, 2018
See Oyinbo peoples major problem is to lose weight,while in africa a commoner is even praying on adding weight because the life overhere is not easy.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by GabrielYulaw(m): 7:52pm On May 19, 2018
Narldon:

lol. that's really funny �

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by akimoriyomi(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2018
Hard work
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by pxcrown: 8:18pm On May 19, 2018
How can a skinny person put on weight and muslecs
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by abbeyty(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2018
osokomole himself
watch another funny transition. https://www.facebook.com/chyborn/videos/1895093943858754/
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Elmojiid(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2018
utytill:
don't ignore transfusion.
naso naso
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by 1Sharon(f): 8:47pm On May 19, 2018
pxcrown:
How can a skinny person put on weight and muslecs

Try appetite stimulants
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by 1Sharon(f): 8:48pm On May 19, 2018
yassinattah:
See Oyinbo peoples major problem is to lose weight,while in africa a commoner is even praying on adding weight because the life overhere is not easy.

You are talking like there aren't fat people in africa
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Funkybabee(f): 9:29pm On May 19, 2018
Wonderful
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 19, 2018
Na Una take hand chop belleful come fat, na Una go take hand lose the fat too.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Fourwinds: 9:49pm On May 19, 2018
Dottore:
What a healthy way to lose weight. Some people are trading all manner of packaged slimming food and supplements. It's more like get rid of one sickness and acquire another.
very correct
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by konnectivity(m): 10:22pm On May 19, 2018
great result if i must confess........ cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Postanalyser: 10:46pm On May 19, 2018
see how these people wasted fat that should have been given to buhari.

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by ionsman: 12:10am On May 20, 2018
Amazing!
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:07am On May 20, 2018
Dottore:
What a healthy way to lose weight. Some people are trading all manner of packaged slimming food and supplements. It's more like get rid of one sickness and acquire another.
pay in sweat or blood
same noni
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by talk2percy(m): 6:40am On May 20, 2018
My goodness, what an effective and apprehensive transmission!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.