Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year (70485 Views)

Overweight Chinese Man's Belly Help Him Escape Death After He Fell Into A Well / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation / Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by tolexy111: 7:03am On May 20, 2018
I hope she lost some weight on that pussy too grin
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by NeeKlaus: 7:14am On May 20, 2018
BOOMnaija:
The couple looked full of life and happier when fat.
In d other pics where they shed fat, they look subdued and not as full of life as before.
Look at your sense outside. Or they looked full of Calories a year before?
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:38am On May 20, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

surgery me, didn't you read that the work out routine? Tell girls to carry light dumb bells to cut Weights, and they will start complaining they don't want muscle.

They engaged in not just walking but in boxing exercises, All those KETO and COMPLAN diet is rubbish! Ways to milk lazy women who don't want to get their Butt's off and exercise; easy money

Ahaha yea, I’ve seen Women telling me to stop dead lifting I’ll look like a man (I don’t look buffed or anything close )

You can actually diet and imcoporate workouts .

I was on an HCG Diet (I opt for 800 calories daily ) no work out perse just long Arse walk(14 kilometre daily ) and also calculate my daily steps .
I did lose lots of weight-to be honest and I decide to go back to deadlifting and boxing.that means I have to up my calories to 1400+
I couldn’t do it I had to stick to 1200 calories daily and Garcinia Gambogia supplements with colon cleanse supplements.
I’ve lost a lot of weight ..my body is well toned.now adays I enjoy looking at my abs in the mirror cheesy
The fact that I get to enjoy having summer body grin and when I do around,certain people tend to give me the “damm” you’re well put together expression
You know there are times you look at your self and be like wow ! That’s me? Wait what what what that’s my body ? Flipping hell my arms oh my legs grin grin cheesy

Lol

1 Like

Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Nobody: 7:47am On May 20, 2018
Wow. And I'm sure the sex is now better than before.

There's no point to being obese.

But Nigerians always think that if you are obese you must be enjoying life. cheesy
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by dasparrow: 11:08am On May 20, 2018
Impressive! They look so much younger now that all that weight is gone.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Nobody: 11:45am On May 20, 2018
people are hungry in Africa and these Fuvking! Fat doghnuts and fried chicken gobbling whiteys are expecting us to praise them for losing their own self inflicted obesity. Rubbish!
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Hakeem12(m): 4:11pm On May 20, 2018
aaronson:
couple goals

Nigeria couple don't have time for this type of goal unless ofcourse you well off and live on the island where most estate could be used for neighborhood jugging like Paul okoye and his son were doing this morning.
anyone can skip or jump rope, regardless of socio economic status or where they reside. Once they buy their skipping rope, workout is free. It's one of the most effective ways to lose weight.
Re: See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year by Morayo1306: 2:05pm On May 21, 2018
Impressive!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / Mysterious Deaths Hit Hadejia LG In Jigawa, Over 100 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.