Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today (2572 Views)

Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) / Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Sleeping Groom: Man Slept Off During His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by AprokoGirl: 7:18am On May 19, 2018
My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today

So What Do You Guys Think ......

I Just Want To Gossip This Early Morning ...

Once Again Happy Married Life Super nairaland Moderator ....

#APROKOGIRL
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Oladipo1166(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2018
wu go gimme rice?
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by sirgalahad26(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2018
Aprokogirl, gossip transmission no sorry transmitter!
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:29am On May 19, 2018
So lala is transmissioning the transmitter today by transmitting the transmission from the transmitter

Congrats...

Plenty of snakes for all... And I never chop snake meat before o... Oh lala
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Shedrack777: 7:34am On May 19, 2018
aprokogirl, where is it holding so that i can go and eat rice?
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Lalas247(f): 7:36am On May 19, 2018
Today is the big day ... Lalasticlala May God bless you on this journey ..
I still want pics this cry
Congrats dear ...
Happy married life ..

Tonight Issa special night for u n Mrs lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Alejoc(m): 7:37am On May 19, 2018
Make we wear our Banned by the Administrator Tee Shirt come? cool shocked

1 Like

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Alejoc(m): 7:38am On May 19, 2018
Make we wear of Banned by the Administrator Tee Shirt come? cool shocked
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by swiz123(m): 7:38am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:
Congrats dear ...
Happy married life ..

Sorry to disappoint you, He just informed me that they won't be having sex tonight.
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Nobody: 7:41am On May 19, 2018
Happy married life lalasticlala, may you never suffer waist pain, now it's time to tie wrapper to bed everynight. Mynd44 go and marry cheesy
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Nobody: 7:43am On May 19, 2018
Yes o.. grin
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Mynd44: 7:43am On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Happy married life lalasticlala, may you never suffer waist pain, now it's time to tie wrapper to bed everynight. Mynd44 go and marry cheesy

After you marry Comfort. tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Nobody: 7:43am On May 19, 2018
Bad boy
swiz123:
sad

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Nobody: 7:45am On May 19, 2018
No I fancy the chic on my dp or someone else, we are no longer in touch cheesy
Mynd44:

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by ExAngel007(f): 7:46am On May 19, 2018
Mynd44:

if person marry you na so so ban you go dey do for her
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by biacan(f): 7:50am On May 19, 2018
ExAngel007:

if person marry you na so so ban you go dey do for her
I tell sis cheesy he'll be like why didn't you close the door properly you're hereby ban from entering my room for two days lipsrsealed cheesy

Please don't ban me mynd Exangel influenced me lipsrsealed
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by ExAngel007(f): 7:53am On May 19, 2018
biacan:
I tell sis cheesy he'll be like why didn't you close the door properly you're hereby ban from entering my room for two days lipsrsealed cheesy

Please don't ban me mynd Exangel influenced me lipsrsealed

bam!
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by SunFlow(m): 7:55am On May 19, 2018
Some scream lalasticlala as if say na latest slang.
That is the first name that drives you curious before signing up.
Enjoy your wife to be sir
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by highqueen(f): 8:05am On May 19, 2018
SunFlow:
Some scream lalasticlala as if say na latest slang.

That is the first name that drives you curious before signing up.

Enjoy your wife to be sir
lol,so true.

the first thing that got me curious on NL was the way people call lalasticlala. cheesy had to join to confirm what that word means.grin

1 Like

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Lalas247(f): 8:09am On May 19, 2018
swiz123:

Sorry to disappoint you, He just informed me that they won't be having sex tonight.
grin
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by ismart: 8:10am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:
Congrats dear ...
Happy married life ..

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Lalas247(f): 8:11am On May 19, 2018
highqueen:

lol,so true.

the first thing that got me curious on NL was the way people call lalasticlala. cheesy had to join to confirm what that word means.grin
Same here..
Morning smiley
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by highqueen(f): 8:48am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:
Same here.. Morning smiley
morning sweet sis. how was the night?smiley

1 Like

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Archangel15: 8:51am On May 19, 2018
What's with all these goodmorning and goodnight are you on whatsapp angry
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by IamD18: 9:01am On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
No I fancy the chic on my dp or someone else, we are no longer in touch cheesy

I know that lady shocked
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:12am On May 19, 2018
For real?
IamD18:

I know that lady shocked
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by IamD18: 9:14am On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
For real?
I have her red pant with me.
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by pocohantas(f): 9:16am On May 19, 2018
Archangel15:
What's with all these goodmorning and goodnight are you on whatsapp angry

LOL. Forgive me, I found this funny... grin

1 Like

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:20am On May 19, 2018
Enjoy your day Mr Supermod
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Nobody: 9:29am On May 19, 2018
undecided
IamD18:

I have her red pant with me.

Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Onisokuso1(m): 9:50am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

grin

Sorry indeed angry u stole from lalasticlala 's name . Thought u will be the one he will flog tonight but seems no angry
Re: My Mind Is Telling Me That Lalasticlala Is Doing His Traditional Wedding Today by Nobody: 10:05am On May 19, 2018
Aproko wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Women Need Sex Enhancement Herbs/ Drugs? / Pls Am I The Only One Experiencing This? And Is It Normal? / Why Do You Hate Satan? (honest And Sensible Comments)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.