Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle (50410 Views)

Prince Harry, Meghan Involved In 'near Catastrophic Chase' / “I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Prince Harry And Meghan Markle To ‘Step Back’ From Royal Duties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 19, 2018
watching live!
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Sirfeeking(m): 12:16pm On May 19, 2018
post=67688420:
Against all odds, Meghan fought for love and won. Prince Harry is the man. He stood by her.
You can say that again...

Happy married life...abeg make dem kiss jor..
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by HeyCorleone(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
how does this relate to Nigeria?

Honestly it's just irritating.

We became independent of Britain over 50 years ago and we still have our face buried deep in their ass.

Later someone would say we're completely free. According to the words of Oginga Odinga "not yet Uhuru". Africa is not yet free.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Obierika(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2018
dahmie2013:
Congrats 2 d Royal Couple! Happy married life! I wish Princess Diana were alive, but I believe she is watching 4rm heaven.

How do you know she's in heaven?
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 12:26pm On May 19, 2018
SirBunky85:
pls how did meghan fight?

I think it was Harry that fought for her.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 12:26pm On May 19, 2018
uuzba:

According to royal protocol, the throne of king/queen is to be handed down to prince/princess provided they are in proper wedlock.
Prince Charles and all his other siblings have managed to divorce their spouses. So nothing form them. So the right is sent down to his son, Harry.
-
The noise we are hearing is for 1 major reason. The Royal family , (with their blue blood) have always seen themselves as the most superior people. (Hence the blue blood). They don't marry anyhow or date any how. Every prospective spouse is background checked.
And they are always Whites. Because Blacks are "inferior" set of people....

Meghan Markel (Suits girl), is black. And that is the noise we are hearing.
Yea...I remember her from Suits (Rachel Zane...the paralegal)

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Sirfeeking(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2018
Obierika:

How do you know she's in heaven?
grin grin He is typing from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by MJBOLT: 12:32pm On May 19, 2018
The priest talked about LOVE cheesy if na naija pastor na tithe im go talk about angry

4 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Str8talk21: 12:34pm On May 19, 2018
how does this wedding add or reduce d value of naira?
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 12:37pm On May 19, 2018
Str8talk21:
how does this wedding add or reduce d value of naira?

It’s a celebration of love by two very nice people . Nothing wrong in that. There is too much bad news around the world so this is a change.

4 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Sirfeeking(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2018
hotwax:
With what I am seeing here...Single mothers and baby mama dont have a place in this royal wedding.

Classic..I am enjoying the show
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by junbi(f): 12:42pm On May 19, 2018
Feel the love via your screen

4 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by MJBOLT: 12:42pm On May 19, 2018
dem no dae kiss the bride angry shocked

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by oooduancalmdown: 12:45pm On May 19, 2018
uuzba:
There are so many pictures on the internet.
This is Queen Elizabeth in Nigeria around 1960, about the time of our Independence.
She is Prince Harry's grand mother.
-
Since she give us independence, waka comot back to England, what have we black people done to make our nation great?
-
In fact what are we even doing today to make each other great?
Ogbeni keep your mouth shut. The question you should ask your brain is why did they create Nigeria in the first place? Why did they amalgamate different incompatible ethnic groups to form this country? Instead of writing bull-crap, you keep your dirty mouth shut! Nonsense
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by amicable09(f): 12:47pm On May 19, 2018
salt1:

The wedding is making me teary. The odds were stacked against Markle: divorcee, older than groom, mixed race etc but royalty found her.

I'm an unapologetic Christian who believes that one day, in spite of my inadequacies, God's goodness will be extended to me to become the bride of Christ : new title, access to royalty and riches of heaven etc.

'Redeeming Love' by Francine Rivers is this last paragraph cheesy.

You've spoken well.

3 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by MJBOLT: 12:52pm On May 19, 2018
Which kain wedding be this?? undecided dem no dae kiss bride angry

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Lilymax(f): 12:53pm On May 19, 2018
frankmoney:
lies , next in line to the throne is prince Charles , the protocol you called doesn't exist
The next in line is William, not Charles.
Go find out

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by frankmoney(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2018
Lilymax:

Go find out
don't argue what you don't know

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3856958/next-line-throne-prince-harry-royal-family-tree-charles-king/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 19, 2018
Just a wedding..
A wedding is broadcasted live by CNN,BBC,TVC and arise... who saw that violinist performance mehn...

3 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by frankmoney(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2018
Lilymax:

Go find out
do you need more proof ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3856958/next-line-throne-prince-harry-royal-family-tree-charles-king/
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 1:08pm On May 19, 2018
What a lovely service. Now Duchess of Sussex
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by MJBOLT: 1:10pm On May 19, 2018
See as black people dae happy cheesy #WakandaForever grin
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 1:14pm On May 19, 2018
MJBOLT:
See as black people dae happy cheesy #WakandaForever grin

Yes ohh. The were well represented in the wedding both in the entertainment and as guests. Well done Meghan and Harry

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 1:16pm On May 19, 2018
Also for those of you arguing on who is next in line to the throne. It’s Charles the prince of Wales.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Sparkle777(f): 1:17pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=EzendiEgo1 post=67689066] my father is a King so am a Royal Son
NNE you know what's up [/quote

Ooh, really Pls let's get married, babee. kiss
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by DonMekino(m): 1:17pm On May 19, 2018
One wedding ba?? Here we have....
1. Introduction
2. Wine carrying
3. traditional wedding
4. White wedding
Plus givevplenty stuffs to plenty ppl

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by godofuck231: 1:19pm On May 19, 2018
Ma Nigga bad Harry!
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 19, 2018
Today, I now believe that the freedom Nigeria is claiming is just in books and documents.
After all the atrocious deeds of those wolves in sheep clothing starting from the extortion of resources and amalgamation of various and diverse ethnic groups to form a diversified union, to the racial injustice they've poured on us, Nigerians still give a damn about their so called royal wedding even to the extent of watching YouTube with the outrageous cost of data.

Chai, slavery is just in some people's blood and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
But TBH, kudos to England with her hyping skills.

2 Likes

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by marylandcakes: 1:21pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Sparkle777 post=67693217][/quote]

“Coming back to America “

1 Like

Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by Lilymax(f): 1:23pm On May 19, 2018
frankmoney:
don't argue what you don't know

So u believe this picture?
I cant argue with u
Believe what u want cool
Re: Royal Wedding 2018: Prince Harry To Wed Meghan Markle by MJBOLT: 1:23pm On May 19, 2018
Keep your hatred to yourself undecided it's a Fvcking wedding for Christ sake tongue

Simonrom:
Today, I now believe that the freedom Nigeria is claiming is just in books and documents.
After all the atrocious deeds of those wolves in sheep clothing starting from the extortion of resources and amalgamation of various and diverse ethnic groups to form a diversified union, to the racial injustice they've poured on us, Nigerians still give a damn about their so called royal wedding even to the extent of watching YouTube with the outrageous cost of data.

Chai, slavery is just in some people's blood and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
But TBH, kudos to England with her hyping skills.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“I'm 43% Nigerian” - Duchess Of Sussex Meghan Markle Stirs Reactions, Opens Up / Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.