Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Do Good Friends Still Exist?� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Good Friends Still Exist?� (653 Views)

Is Making Friends Still Worth It In Nigeria? Share your opinions! / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says / Pls Help Me My Good Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by sophiawisdom(f): 10:17am On May 19, 2018
I read a post on facebook recently about the governor of gombe state who meet recently with his old time ibadan based friend and how he was happy to see her and appreciate what he did for him in the past.
Have meet different people, with different backgrounds, behavior, belief in humanity and different perspective about human relation.
Have meet good friends who talks about each other behind themselves. And that makes me doubt if they really know what friendship entails. Have meet friends who are just with you because of what they get from you, the moment you dont have they are no where to be find. Am just talking from my own experience and what have observed among human nature. Though you may have good experience about friendship. I will love to see your share of experience about people youve made friends with. I hope people learn from it. Thanks���
Cc lalastilala
Re: Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by Adasun(m): 10:24am On May 19, 2018
Yes bro,they do exist

1 Like

Re: Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by Nobody: 11:32am On May 19, 2018
Nothing like good friend on this present day Nigeria. What determines friendship nowadays is what one party gains from the other.

1 Like

Re: Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by sophiawisdom(f): 3:09pm On May 19, 2018
Adasun:
Yes bro,they do exist
you must have a reason why you said that, can you share your experience with us.
Re: Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by kazyhm(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2018
I understand your doubt because you re "gal". I have really being blessed with male friends. in fact just yesterday one of my real G chatted me on whatapp. He didn't complain though but i felt so sorry for not calling him.

But friendship with gals have always been business. if you aint shagging her, you better be a cheerful giver and the relationship has expiry date. you cant bank on them, any moment you re out of zone......it better you zero your mind because they like trending stuffs

if you know, you know

2 Likes

Re: Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by sophiawisdom(f): 8:19pm On May 19, 2018
kazyhm:
I understand your doubt because you re "gal" i have really being blessed with male friends. in fact just yesterday one of real G chatted me on whatapp. He didn't complain though but i felt sorry sorry for not calling him.

But friends with gals have always been business. if you aint shagging her, you better be a cheerful giver and the relationship has expiry date. you cant bank on them, any moment you re out of zone......it better you zero your mind because they like trending stuffs

if you know, you know
what you said is fact, that why girls prefer to make friends with guys rather than their female counterpart. Girls can get jeolous and envious sometimes. Some friends will even sell their collegue out
Re: Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by superfitsez(m): 8:23pm On May 19, 2018
Wetin concerns me...

I don't think Is good to have good friends this days..
Ask me why

1 Like

Re: Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by kazyhm(m): 8:35pm On May 19, 2018
sophiawisdom:
what you said is fact, that why girls prefer to make friends with guys rather than their female counterpart. Girls can get jeolous and envious sometimes. Some friends will even sell their collegue out

well, i have learnt to accept what i cant change the it is.....even though we all agreed that female are special being.....

1 Like

Re: Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by LadyMarionette(f): 9:08pm On May 19, 2018
If you are a "good friend" to someone, I guess you can say they do exist.

1 Like

Re: Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by sophiawisdom(f): 2:20am On May 20, 2018
superfitsez:
Wetin concerns me...

I don't think Is good to have good friends this days..

Ask me why
why did you say that
Re: Do Good Friends Still Exist?� by Adasun(m): 2:02pm On May 20, 2018
sophiawisdom:
you must have a reason why you said that, can you share your experience with us.
i don't want to go out of context of da topic

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER! Wife Faints As HIV Positive Husband Impregnates Their Daughter / What Is A Trophy Wife And Why Do All Men Desire One? / Hookup With Students And Corpers Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.