Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Can Nigeria Ever Be Great With This Blame Game Going On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Nigeria Ever Be Great With This Blame Game Going On (264 Views)

Take Responsibility And Stop The Blame Game – PDP Group Tells Diri / Insecurity: Ndume Accuses Southern Governors Of Engaging In Blame Game / From Denial To Blame Game — Army And Lagos Governmet Spat On Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Nigeria Ever Be Great With This Blame Game Going On by Aruksman: 12:48pm On May 19, 2018
CAN NIGERIA EVER BE GOOD

Its with a heavy heart I write this, from the day I started reading newspapers till now no Nigerian government has ever owned up to its responsibilities including the federal, state and local government.
I will drop a little scene for you to understand.
Federal level

In 2003 the Obasanjo government blamed the military government for the Nigerian debt and our problems.

By 2014 the government of Pres. Goodluck Jonathan(PDP) blamed the past military government and obasanjo government for our problems.

Same 2014 the APC and it presidential candidates told Nigerians our problems and promised to solve them if we voted them in.

2015-2018 the APC government lead by Pres. Buhari has now turned around to blame all Nigeria problem on the PDP . I ask few questions most of the APC top ranking members were once PDP members and if the PDP are that bad why accept there defecting members a list of such members are

Sen.Saraki
Speaker Dogara
Sen. Izunaso
H.E Elrufai
H.E. tambuwal
H.E. Ameachi
H.E. Ngige
H.E. kwankwaso and other ex governors and current governors.
E.t.c

2018 the PDP led by the Secondus Uche NWC is blaming the APC for our current economic state.

Now I ask who is to really be blamed.
Why don't we try as a nation to develop our country instead of trading blames . because the more we keep blaming each oda we will never achieve results.

Why don't the APC and PDP come together and put national interest first and build a nation of our dream .

If this is not done all our prayers for Nigeria is just a waste of time because he has given us power and the natural blessing to make life good and until we start doing it then there is no hope.

Nigeriainahopelesssituation
Nigeriamustbebetter
Michael for an impact

(1) (Reply)

Read Gov. Ortom's Full Speech During Burial Mass In Benue / Court Remands Ize-iyamu, Orbih, Others / States & Lgas Received N170.13bn & N128.32bn Respectively In April 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.